积分
威望
4 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2013-3-19
发表于 2013-3-19 04:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

2 V; R4 g+ b. X  @1 l1 K* AWe are hoping to recruit talented individuals with good experience (preferably with overseas experience) to join our bustling and ambitious team.  If lacking experiences abroad, candidates with ambition and enthusiasm will also be considered.
% N/ h+ @% r1 E- Z; y) W7 QThe salary will be paid according to expatriate levels.  The company will be responsible for in accordance with your expectations and the ability as well as experience and will provide full assistance with accommodation and will help you settle in Shanghai.
8 a- {7 z, P. R4 @Look forward to working with you and exploit your full potential in the city that showcases China’s boom.5 a/ Y; C' o/ ?' x; r

' n9 J. _; L/ f1 cSenior Chef:5 g# B  c) Q: Y. j# i

& s3 ^4 I; Y1 Y* E8 |8 Z! X9 r, {8 T1) Certified chef with more than three-year experience with International Cuisine will be given priority, need to possess knowledge of kitchen hygiene and maintenance.
9 p) Z$ S8 W( ^9 m2) Experience as a five-star restaurant chef or catering experience with a high-end chain.) V! N  A; h" p0 ?# ]8 R
3) Capable of preparing unique full International-style menu (full set: Appetizer, pastry, main course, coffee, wine, etc.)* E& N/ y: q' p  b2 o
4) A permanent position in Shanghai. Can commence in April.; O# S0 ~$ V) Q+ [0 h$ A/ l/ q
5) Personality: positive, the cost of quality control experience, good communication skills, enthusiastic., {% ]" _/ Y$ R  w" Q( k2 T. s

( @( J! K, q8 ]& w3 Z9 Q% f, dGeneral manager:) ?: ?' g. F0 _- t5 r" Y

2 M2 L( k9 `- Y* S. D1) Is responsible for the management and manpower deployment on the premises.
0 o; M3 B* O* i) Y2) Development of the restaurant services to operating standards process matters.
( E2 h# ?! b2 @% j; o; M3) Manage the cooking process, ensure swift service.3 J" m/ Q+ Z+ k' w
4) Training of employees.
# E3 [  ?( q4 H6 Q5) Coordination inside and outside the field to set a SOP (Standard Operating Process).
" Q, j$ s4 x5 e& \8 p6 i' A+ b6 G- k8 E. m# W5 G
Employee benefits:
0 t6 b' Y3 @6 n' J) M" S7 ~, F) h; D# s: K1 p' t8 r% |
Shift and meal allowance, attendance bonus, annual remuneration, incentives, bonuses in annual leave, marriage leave, maternity and paternity leave ‧ Birthday Gift Certificates, medical and hospitalization allowance.$ m4 \8 K/ U$ }! k/ O; C1 w! }

$ F* S$ b. k% F2 QWork location: Central Shanghai# w$ Q; @/ a( h" p8 [/ J

; W# J5 v! Z1 m7 e  ?5 wWorking time: 9.5 hours one more (meal time 1 hour)
- A( y0 _: n5 \9 {* ]8 L" v1 k. ?) g! Y9 v' O) e2 @( {5 z
Holidays: 6 days off per month and public holidays.  N5 h2 |* ^- E6 L
0 D3 s9 g% c3 V
Interview to be conducted in April.  Transport charges will be covered if arriving from elsewhere.
8 c/ _+ j2 W& F
+ V, n% `6 i' u; \3 FPlease contact Alberto or Helene, and please enclose a copy of your resume.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-23 05:38