6 I! u( f. G) I* [5 k
; v# c$ O' b. R+ G" X5 g1 c
- x; R/ ~: L: P* ~! T* c# D
CAN I DEPEND ON YOU.
* j/ o, G/ @4 y3 r6 }* D( I9 A7 v8 F/ _! p- ?; H. D: ~; |
Hello Dear,- u/ ^# X, }! X  i
( ~9 |: H0 q+ `! G, @
You may be surprised to receive this 0 \5 i& D- u5 I. i# s7 f
mail, as you read this, don\'t feel so sorry for me because I know . @  J  c. a& T
everyone will die someday.
3 o4 Z: q1 ~. ]/ j0 O5 N) v/ O. k8 p+ g% D/ s5 x  o+ i. [' c
My name is Mrs. MARIA SENSINI, a business
% \# f' r* y3 C  c2 J: ywoman in London. I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer which was 2 }: U, L7 o( M3 T* F8 g; {
discovered very late due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has
. @: m' k& G5 b! Qdefiled all forms of medication right now and I have only few hours
" M; _; Y0 ?7 c5 Aleft to live, according to medical experts. I have never particularly
/ J1 e% B% C/ G! tlived my life so well as I never really cared for anyone not even me - q" i0 z$ [* ^* U
but my business. Though I am very rich, but I was never generous, I was . Z$ C/ z" c3 V8 y+ l
always hostile to people and I only focus on my business as that was
& H. t) |$ M1 o; h: m6 b" `; qthe only thing I cared for in my life. But now I regret all this as I 9 L$ `; z2 [" w/ n1 n
now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make % V( m) F" L$ x. |2 P
all the money in the world. I believed when God gives me a second
- [. {  n1 _: Y: Schance to come to this world I would live my life in a different way * N3 w+ ]1 n( s) V* l8 b
from how I have lived now, but now that God has called me through this # w6 y: c6 y/ \. _% ^
way I willed most of my properties and access to my immediate and
2 C" y/ L& E1 ^' z2 Mextended family and as well as few close friends.3 t. M- R% `3 h* _% A5 x; e+ `

8 [3 I( {: t6 e# T' k" p2 D: WI want God to be
0 e% U2 Q3 m/ A* Y8 ]# [merciful to me and accept my soul and so with that reason I decided to
& k- A: B4 o+ z9 J) ggive alms to CHARITY ORGANISATIONS, as I want this to be one of the - Y' m% k) X4 {8 H! w+ g! P7 X
last good deed I did on earth, so far I have distributed money to some ( _/ ^+ U7 S( z2 Q$ a) q9 K' ?$ H. `
Charity Organization in countries like India and Africa. Now that my & W0 e% g- Y4 ]( Z- J  y# j/ f, c
health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.( ^+ ^1 A7 [5 W- o" x

8 v# G; U; D  C9 v& J" |I 8 ~) T' z3 j7 t) C" ?" r3 d! J
once asked my family members to close one of my accounts and distribute - N' r; Z9 s9 a5 p8 G. E& ~
the funds which I have there to CHARITY ORGANSATION in Rwanda and & u5 X8 d) c1 a* E  ]' y; X9 r$ |
Pakistan; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do
9 U4 ?; N6 b3 g! Tnot trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I
5 {. k, c! K  M9 e  vhave left for them. The last of the funds which no one knows of, is the ( x7 f9 \9 A& k- W+ c
cash deposit in one of the banks here. I want to know if you can be of 9 J  q+ K3 C/ \1 U
good help to dispatch these funds to CHARITY organizations. I have set   C0 ?  ], R' K
aside 20% of the total amount $7,500,000.00 (Seven million five hundred
6 J' k, H1 g0 t& N1 D7 gthousand dollars) for you and your time and patience for carrying out
+ R' g- k& L: o+ Jthis duties. This means you will keep $1,500.000 00(one million five * E5 [- G8 u- [1 _
hundred thousand dollars) for yourself and donate the rest to any
# v2 y, k  v: T: W/ Gcharity organization. May God be with you as you have decided to take a
& a2 U( ?: S3 y0 p8 kbold step to heal the world with me or even in my demise. I am going in 7 |. N6 i& _4 g/ e2 T$ k& r
for an operation now, and I don’t think I will make it. And this hurts.
' T% |. D: F4 |. s
2 u# ?2 t7 e0 T6 gIf you can give me this assistance, you can then contact my lawyer who 0 p! g2 u% b# {$ I" U9 ]& I0 E( D
will assist you in getting the funds to you in my absence if i die or 6 t2 f* L8 E* f+ a0 W
not. He would give you more details. His name is Barr. HOWARD STEPHEN # [) X+ x+ M$ d! s( i
and his email address is: (hsolicitors@[COLOR=\"Red\"]yahoo[/COLOR].co.uk) He would guide you
, y9 v2 Z* c) D# d# `. Ythrough receiving the funds.7 D0 |) p, o5 R* ]/ D& {: o

) ?3 R# g6 E; g: @. EBest Regards,7 D. A7 H0 V9 R; z- h. w1 ~

/ ~% ?) i4 t2 N; E
# \* k% W4 E  h& l: H% B1 O- mMARIA SENSINI
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-29 05:16