金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-26 19:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

) m" `' v# w& e  g
离亲 | Forsaking Kinships
既想获得不退转之菩提果位,又希望能常伴亲友,很多人都打着这种两全其美的如意算盘9 G) M, n) D* e! I$ E: Y: ~! r
Nowadays many practitioners entertain a win-win wish of attaining perfect enlightenment and at8 j5 K4 w, Q8 U$ P2 `& k* T# n
the same time enjoying the company of friends and relatives.
3 A5 w+ s2 O) s* m然而,从古至今,坐在自己家中,尚能获得成就者,恰如凤毛麟角。我等凡夫若想达此目4 `- n* j- C1 }
的,更是异想天开。$ g7 _. S4 @( D" j1 _* V
But from time immemorial, people who are successful in Dharma practice while maintaining a5 J/ t8 i2 p/ q. _, }4 Q6 N
family life are almost nonexistent. For us ordinary people, wishing to attain the same goal is3 J) A  M# `6 {7 A! q, U) ?+ g8 J! `# ~7 A
nothing but indulging in flights of fantasy." x6 I' n6 u; i# e* Z, s
若居于家中,则时时有各种因缘困扰。今天婶婶家出事,明天舅舅家需要帮助,后天姑姑
+ ?6 Y, \, ]. B4 J2 H又下岗……日复一日,年复一年,日子就这样悄悄地从身旁溜走。修行之事也就这样一再  v. {3 ~% c1 K, C* `. P
拖延。
$ J3 |1 p. l6 _) Q' S5 ~Staying at home, one is likely to be enmeshed in all sorts of activities. One day, your paternal6 D. Z# o9 V+ P) H; X  z
aunt’s family has an accident; the next day, your maternal uncle needs some help, the day after
6 g, ]  A3 V1 ?" ~5 nthat, your father’s sister gets laid off…. Day after day, year after year, time slips by just like that,
0 ?! A* t" _2 n, _3 W1 r) K2 |0 Jwhile Dharma practice gets delayed and put off indefinitely.
9 ?# z; M! h: b$ ~" L/ V《修行入门》中讲道:“虽然在行为上弃离亲友,心里却不能舍弃众生,而应当对他们生; y6 D  S$ E$ o
慈悲心,但必须断绝身体、受用的牵连。否则,修法就会一败涂地。要斩断牵连,若能得7 e: S7 z3 |% J: C
到父母的欣然应允最好不过。即便他们百般加以阻挠,大发雷霆、大失所望、怨气冲天,+ Q/ A: S7 ]* g( ^9 c& B
自己也不能退缩。自往昔的释迦佛开始,所有的修行人都是在亲友们的依依不舍、泪雨滂& r+ S1 B0 b" }) _4 e' \
沱中抛下一切的,这是一种特定的缘起规律。”- r# c- A  r6 x, m# P$ w" C. N4 W) D# w
The Gateway to Practice says: “Outwardly, you appear to abandon friends and relatives,
; n" S" ]  V9 i& G% r: X; y3 i3 linwardly, you never give up on them. In truth, you always hold great compassion toward them,  W8 I7 v4 d) g' r% ^0 E7 t! Z7 j
but you must sever ties in body and physical environment. Were it otherwise, your practice/ n2 i; L. X+ y; P" |5 a
would be bound to fail miserably. If your parents gladly support your wish of cutting off secular
# P8 m& E. j+ i  |ties, that is most ideal. But even if they try to stop you with all sorts of tactics—to become/ i# x3 D( i1 J6 a6 h
furious, to show utter disappointment, to fly off in resentment, and so on—you should not recoil.
$ I! ]& j; J- X& w! M1 a+ P) Q8 PFrom the time since Buddha Shakyamuni, all spiritual seekers practically have to cast off all
/ N# h+ r3 L* P7 f, }$ qconcerns amidst the torrents of tears and long goodbyes of their loved ones. This has something
; m5 ?$ N* R; C: x  r% u7 c+ Mspecial to do with the law of causality.”
0 C, x* ~& }6 F: c  W$ z/ K" b! _' O无著菩萨也说:“亲友等以爱心相敦促,操持今生圆满当勤苦。本欲利益反成损害行,彼
2 f1 D# Y) C# ?即逐今生利之愚夫。为解脱故当看破今生,精进修习深广之妙道,为彼胜义今生皆放弃,( K& v  a9 z# f5 K5 L- N
前往静处勤修极关要。富贵之时匿遁亦追逼,衰落之日投靠却逃逸。儿子尚会弒杀亲生父
5 a& I' @' G2 K/ Z,至爱亲眷何者可赖依?当面喜笑颜开和气状,背后种种恶语相中伤。利济反以损害相回3 z, P0 J- ^$ V) b0 V
报,凡愚伴侣纵亲定相欺。盛时媚笑阿谀且谄曲,权施巧计令自财物离;颓时颦蹙争斗无. U0 e6 }; y8 V9 C5 f0 q" L& n3 G
毫利,护养亲友悉皆为鲁迷。众亲兴盛联合摧他众,各自分离内部起贪嗔。紧要关头弟兄4 j+ L/ Z& y) w' M
相残杀,亲友能成利乐实罕稀!”3 {/ G- V& @4 s1 @7 H/ E
Bodhisattva Thogme Zangpo says:& F& A  p/ Y+ }7 K# x% x% M
Out of warm intention, your loved ones advise you to work diligently to assure a happy life.' M& F) h/ I% f, M
But their intent of help brings harm instead, as chasing after this life is all but a fool’s endeavor.& @0 ~2 p, |2 k' @4 F" O+ z
To attain liberation, you must see through the vanity of the mundane world and practice" ^6 c) {- a# T3 T2 q% ?5 G
diligently the vast and profound Dharma.) [3 O9 T3 i4 V3 q
For the ultimate truth, renounce this life and go to a solitary place to practice ardently. These are
* ?5 S+ N1 C( n9 vthe crucial points.: Z( b$ Y! t9 n7 l  |/ B3 I4 l- x
When you are famous and wealthy, people pursue you even if you try to hide.+ t5 i7 b: L8 E# b) t
While being down and out, people run away from you when you beg them for help.
6 C; y& x/ C& y% K: `! I% t" sA son could even slay his own father, what is there to say about any loved ones to rely on?% ?2 g! U8 v5 x) W( H5 f
People in your face are all smiling and cordial, yet behind your back they slander and bite you.
9 A7 e9 I, R9 S$ w* ?7 Z) ?Your benevolence and hospitality are returned with strife and hostility, deluded companions turn8 i% Q$ W& A, _+ \1 U+ z
against each other even within families.
5 K2 k* y3 @5 Z8 c% kWhen you are riding high, people creep and crawl all over you, skillfully they manage to$ |* u. X2 k0 z$ {6 @
appropriate all your possessions.
3 E* C" C" h. F# o) e  Q# L- X6 GWhen you hit bottom, you meet forlorn faces, bickering and fighting.  Y9 V- z/ R# d+ z* r+ H( `
How utterly foolish it is to care for and protect so-called friends and relatives!& R; K& k3 m8 Z2 C* O6 C$ p# P+ w
In good times members of the clan are united to destroy outsiders, when dispersed, with avarice
$ O8 d$ A% H* L9 p' e: Land hatred they fight within.
6 Y, Y  N" W% C0 _; c9 oBlood brothers murder each other when personal interest is at stake, how rare it is for loved
  M/ E# d6 c# a2 Hones to bring you any benefit!
0 U3 T* L8 J) D* t# g- [前辈大德们已为我们列举了亲友的诸多过患,速速从此羁绊中逃离,已成为浊世修行人的
% w7 P" ^( C& y, S/ U当务之急。
- z, {% O3 }7 s+ @The sages from the past have thus listed the many evils of friends and relatives. For a practitioner
7 c' z5 ~7 F; C: W: V3 a; Tin this degenerate time, it is absolutely urgent to run away from any entanglement with them.$ Q* [1 I5 p" P$ x) V
壬午年三月初三  
) @( {! [9 p) ^& f5 P2002年4月15日
9 U% A* X  C; a* z% }, W3rd of March,Year of RenWu( B3 S5 c/ G' s( j9 I1 l
April 15, 2002
2 q: s. O( n5 H( d$ ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-6-15 09:03