0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-4-20 20:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
26.jpg , i) Z7 S; h6 ?
断根 | Cutting the Root
3 p+ Z( W2 n2 c' j5 v% a2 N! R( N
$ @% i+ Q; P/ q! q2 Z6 A
米拉日巴大师曾送弟子寂光一首道歌:“弟子若欲诚修法,应自心坎生信心,切勿瞻顾今生事。尔若欲随吾修行,应知亲友乃魔网,故应掀开此屏障;饮食财物乃魔卒,故应舍弃恶故交;妙欲享受乃魔索,故应遣除此羁绊;知己佳友乃魔女,故应谨防此诱惑;家乡故土乃魔狱,故应速离此囹圄。死时一切必放弃,不如此时舍最佳。若听吾教且修持,汝儿即有胜法缘。”; |/ P- w9 n; y

) v* g& ~6 y* ?3 [. \Jetsun Mila once imparted a song of realization to his disciple Repa Shiwa:
' J& K- P) h* v$ U. l8 b$ R, ?: B3 V9 _; C6 r
My son, should you sincerely want to practice the Dharma, arouse strong faith from the depths of your heart, and never cherish the affairs of this life.
1 W- E% d& {" z: I1 @; n" M6 ]! `1 E( c. D1 Z0 o
Should you want to follow me to practice, recognize friends and relatives are Mara’s net; so you should remove these hindrances.- a. A% G7 v: [- n

! o" S. k" [7 ~& a& f6 lFood and possessions are Mara’s minions; abandon these evil old companions of yours.# d! B% Q! K, ^4 l5 P" N! C0 q; f: W

7 h6 j! w2 h# E( j6 ~6 zSensual pleasure and enjoyment are Mara’s chains; so you should eliminate these fetters.# @; e5 [; C2 @2 |$ x% k7 k# A
. A( ~/ g% @# K/ I; G3 f/ H2 m3 L
Intimate buddies and good friends are Mara’s daughters; be sure to guard against their temptations./ x1 T0 |# x% m2 T# c) P
6 j/ h6 O& g% ~) M: I( C8 b
Native land and hometown are hellish prisons; quickly run away from being incarcerated.
% Q0 A; S8 E7 n: t' h/ S+ ]
- X1 x2 f- `3 l9 p- Y* W# BGiving up everything you must at the time of death; now is the best time to leave them behind.# k7 G. y2 }* o. j

# S6 b: n2 ]) G9 t+ O3 cIf you listen to me and do the practices, my son, you are connected to the supreme Dharma!7 Y; A6 K/ p: f% _. ~

: C! t, G  |$ z0 i& ~噶当派大德塔波仁波切(索南仁钦)修持境界极高,可连续十天一直处于禅定中不动摇,他非常强调修持,说道:“现境有如恶人不恒常,幻身恰似借物速灭失,财物幻化欺诳痛苦因,故乡如同魔狱束缚源,何人贪执此等漂轮回,当断轮回命脉我执根。”要消除痛苦,远离魔障,获得解脱,必须断除对轮回的贪着。$ V9 w! d+ W: `: t! K  T# q
' N7 v5 m1 ~. A  M. E' N' G
The great Kadampa master Dapo Rinpoche (Sonam Rinchen) attained a high level of$ h  }9 S, @) y$ Q

4 I8 m" f" U5 y3 Taccomplishment; when in deep Samadhi, he could remain immobile for 10 days straight. He strongly emphasized actual practice and once said: “Appearances are as unreliable as evil-doers; this illusory body, on loan to us, is easily lost. Wealth, flimsy and deceiving, causes suffering; hometown, a demonic prison, entraps you to no end. Those who enjoy drifting in the rounds of samsara should cut samsara’s lifeblood and root—self-attachment.” To be freed from suffering, to demolish obstacles and attain liberation, the only recourse is to sever the grasping to samsara.3 _2 i& E- t. l0 ^1 e" @& x/ y- k

2 z7 ^- y* l* @. G) Q$ _% @0 N* J唐代的道林禅师常年在一棵松树上习禅,被人们称为“鸟巢禅师”。一日,白居易慕名前去拜访。见他住在树上,便说:“禅师住的地方太危险!”
# d% `. X. o' B7 t8 t1 z
2 \. R5 B+ {; T* K( IZen master Dao Lin of the Tang Dynasty often practiced meditation up in a pine tree and was known as the “Bird Nest Zen Master.” Poet Bai Juyi once paid him a visit out of admiration. Seeing the master living high up in the tree, he said: “Master, the place where you are living is quite dangerous!” The Bird Nest Zen Master replied: “The way I see it, Sir, it is you who are in danger!”
, K7 n8 A; x% d9 |) N1 z' I) y$ v- l) ?3 ?
鸟巢禅师回答说:“我看大人才危险呢!”
; j! o( c; i$ u8 d
6 g+ x: L* E5 ^: y! M$ k- `: oPerplexed, Bai Juyi asked: “I am an official in the royal court, why am I in danger?”
  o. V6 H: s& D* y4 r, m, E. E& O/ K; ~( T) i
白居易不解地问:“我身为朝廷命官,何险之有?”鸟巢禅师说:“世俗缘业相煎,冤冤相报,烦恼不息,难道不危险吗?”; ?3 Q2 C; X) `  r# j
2 K, _  y' K8 R
The Bird Nest Zen Master replied: “People in the secular world, driven by karma, harm each other continuously; they take turns avenging one another and breed endless afflictions. Aren’t these situations dangerous?”
) T5 d) M, g! L8 j# V! Y& h) t$ i- Y
一句话,说得白居易哑口无言。
5 a/ z+ V! b2 n# |* m# G( q3 i* I" F: A
This simple answer rendered Bai Juyi dumbfounded.7 e( K4 D4 ^! `  o6 o+ Y( n
/ B' M- }3 e6 u  }6 Q2 d/ g
是啊!世间之人时时为功名利禄所累,烦恼丛生,难道不是生活在看不见的监狱、魔网中吗?难道不是很危险吗?
+ Y4 x6 y7 \6 {( D: ^, w5 g' B
, h0 g1 @" [! l8 l" C; ^It’s so true! Ordinary people are always toiling for fame and wealth; they are constantly confused and worried. Aren’t they living in an invisible prison or in the devil’s web? Couldn’t it be said that they are in grave danger?
- L8 v9 P2 B. J1 N4 X/ B( {3 T8 H5 [' j' {( W
速速逃离此险境吧!
) y7 i, D8 ]  Y/ U% a
. G9 x( U6 a6 p; \, H; THurry! Run away from this dangerous place!* m5 F. X: u+ _) _& J, Q. S

# c1 E9 T1 T) f" i, D/ ]  \/ N壬午年正月二十六日
; j! \+ S' ?) Z$ f+ e8 L; K7 @. R8 w( \
2002年3月9日& R( }( X7 {6 H  v1 S8 k1 C4 X
' ?) ?6 @$ o# g! a- b. x" w* b
26th of January, Year of RenWu) l( V4 u4 [7 t2 A9 |

, ~5 W+ Y2 e+ J- _. c; a- E' s  n& `March 9, 2002
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-6-2 07:32