0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-6-21 16:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
38.jpg 0 i+ s5 D, z( N5 F9 f" q3 y
深思 | Deep Reflections
名副其实的大德们修行时,从不希求名声、财富及世间妙欲。恒常以身体力行来断除世间& r3 }+ c# D& U" \
贪欲,希求来世解脱。2 V7 k/ D: E$ U
Sublime beings who are worthy of their names never seek fame, wealth, or other worldly ' m, t6 w" Z; N+ E7 d
enjoyment on their spiritual path. Instead, they always practice what they preach in order to cut : g0 P5 G" \% [( F
off mundane desires and attain liberation.
: Q6 ?. l3 `2 D' i  {藏传佛教噶举派大译师慈祥(绰迫罗杂瓦1173-1225),曾到印度、尼泊尔依止克什米尔班智
. G% m' z6 ]! [达等大成就者,其间风餐露宿、夜以继日地精进研学,终得精通显密教言。回藏地后,广
7 U% h6 Z4 s% X5 [( H2 p建寺院、弘扬佛法,使佛法之精妙甘露得以沐浴四方。他说:“不知身寿似水泡,不念死主) O3 F& G4 u) [2 S- y1 S
已迫近,纵然修善极众多,仍为此生之武器。不晓名利乃幻化,未弃贡高利牵缚,纵然被4 M' v1 s! {- D' j' I
奉为圣者,仍为八法之仆役。今生残体未放弃,纵然励力勤修善,终将赤手奔来世,前途
3 N( c+ p  o+ l0 Q2 Y渺茫真可怜!不懂轮回之过患,欲妙享乐不知厌,夸夸其谈空口言,亦为狡诈伪君子。”
5 S8 }9 |$ q1 O& t- fTsultrim Trophu Lotsawa (1173-1225), a master translator of the Kagyu lineage, went to India 9 `4 Y7 G& W$ M8 S# u
and Nepal to study Buddhism under the tutelage of great siddhas such as Pandita Kashmir.
) w, m; u0 Z+ y) J+ ~During that period, he endured severe hardships of deprivation and hunger, yet around the clock
6 N1 C  s& M! ~his incredible diligence never flagged. In the end, he became vastly proficient in the teachings of 1 U: S3 h0 n! o0 m7 i+ O
exoteric and esoteric schools. Upon returning to Tibet, he founded many monasteries and spread
; ]* R# }) v, o: Dthe Dharma, nourishing people in various places with the exquisite nectar of Buddhism. He has
4 ?3 t/ n) m8 C, PFailing to see that life is just like a bubble, one is oblivious of the imminence of death.9 \% `. c6 [2 \) X. W
Although one performs numerous good deeds, the intention is to better this life only.
) c5 n2 ?+ |& j3 L/ T6 R$ D1 dFailing to see fame and wealth as illusions, one covets prestige and is ensnared in profit making.) `: p; G2 m* R4 F1 R
Being respectfully regarded as supreme, yet one still succumbs to the eight worldly concerns./ ?1 N; g& a* l9 j
Striving to do good deeds without first renouncing the corporeal body, one inevitably heads to
3 f) P% }! x( U) Q3 N$ {5 Wfuture lives empty-handed.$ ^( D; p* I# o! Y8 c6 I8 i5 a& q/ {
How downright miserable is this bleak prospect!* L, Y) Y- J; S' {5 h
Unaware of the defects of samsara, one craves worldly enjoyment untiringly.5 N1 h# |9 [) U( q
Prattling hollow words all the time, one is nothing but a deceitful hypocrite.
* F7 c, Q& a1 S& W他的大弟子《布顿佛教史》作者布顿仁波切在《自我教言》中也说:“为了即生亲怨之利益5 K$ z* Z( u3 ~
,贪嗔积财摄受诸眷属,死时眷属受用不跟随,业果苦痛唯有己承受。梵天帝释转轮之王
; m; Y! {- C0 |' V% e# B等,所获轮回乐果不稳固,死时未必不会堕恶趣,当于轮回生厌仁亲哲(布顿名)!”
& z4 Q' {" Y; [+ S5 l" T6 K; jHis main disciple Buton Rinchen Drub, the author of The History of Buddhism in India and Tibet,
) q  _: A! f& A) f3 ^also says in his Self-Instructions:, j, {/ G) U2 P; k0 A# n& N4 I! M
For the sake of friends and foes in this life, you amass wealth and retinues with avarice and 2 P$ K4 S; X; q1 y5 ^& C
None of your subjects will follow you when you die, you must bear the painful karma all by : T% I! Y& D! K4 c" e6 S
Brahmins, Indra, or Universal Monarchs enjoy great pleasures that are unreliable samsaric * a  Q/ q) {) T; ~) ^0 J. ~" M& L
When they die, there is no guarantee to avoid lower realms, so become weary to samsara, $ g: D2 O) `* j" E
读到这些言教,联想到自己一生中虽然表面行善,但仔细观察,归根结底往往是为了自己! q( Q% y; T3 ~+ R, O3 [' w2 e* ~# E
今生的利益。为众生、为来世的成分究竟有多少,没有很大把握。前辈大德们的高尚心行真令人羡慕。9 ?* E4 r1 y! P1 z, m) p
Reading these, I reflected carefully on the seemingly good deeds I have done so far. Most of 0 q7 W7 ^/ r2 C
them boiled down to self-serving for this life only; I am not even sure what portion of them has ; n( V2 [3 b; `8 R4 @: L
been devoted to others or to future lives. How I admire the high realization and conduct of the 5 K: p. H' K) `/ M) g; A
accomplished sages!
; [3 g  ~7 }6 _1 E7 w9 p% m$ X( b+ q与其临渊羡鱼,不如退而结网。从现在做起,也许还不是很晚。' G3 Z8 S6 h# I; O; A
The adage goes: “Instead of wasting time longing for the fish by the pond, it’s better to go back
" |- b' m' Y; h) I# |+ Wand prepare fishing nets.” I may as well take actions from now on; perhaps it’s still not too late!
" m) B, H$ p' N# W( j# J2 {. f# d壬午年二月初七
0 K& `3 d2 T/ ~' ~2002年3月21日
5 C; g  S5 p. y# j4 b7th of February, Year of RenWu
2 v# ^6 t9 s- r7 RMarch 21, 2002/ J0 a5 g" q  l1 B0 R" ^4 U' D
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-6-2 04:54