金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-6-27 21:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
四力——索达吉堪布

2 c+ e. ?: \: u8 V. Q/ j6 s我们知道藏传佛教无论格鲁派还是宁玛派等其他教派,忏悔时都依四对治力。修习汉传佛
0 S( c' f8 h" Q- }/ n, {教的有些人却以为这是藏地修法,没有必要采用,这种见解实为井蛙之见。
2 V& Q; |1 {  B$ A7 {It is well known that in Gelugpa, Nyingmapa, or other schools of Tibetan Buddhism, every 5 K/ o- M; Z" ^, e7 [' n
purification practice relies on the four powers of antidote. Some Han Buddhist practitioners,
3 F+ _! U* }7 b' zhowever, consider it a mere Tibetan tradition and hence neglect it. Such a viewpoint misses the , t1 Q8 q4 i5 ~2 q# C! t4 ^
big picture.' P. }) j9 [0 a2 a! X  b
其实,这也是藏传佛教将佛经窍诀灵活应用于修法的具体体现。四对治力在《大藏经》的6 v8 K; E1 }, H; H" d/ B) p7 r% u6 E
经论中多有记载。如《宣说四法经》云:“弥勒,菩萨若具四法,则能压制所造所积之一切
! z$ J" V* e2 o( i罪。何为四法?厌患对治力、现行对治力、返回对治力、所依对治力。厌患对治力即若行% _. ^- w- h; L+ L, ^9 O/ I9 G  I9 [
不善业则多生悔心;现行对治力即虽作不善业但也极为精勤行善;返回对治力即真实受戒
/ F+ t$ N# _& e8 b  e后获得不再就犯之戒;所依对治力即皈依佛、法、僧三宝与不舍菩提心。”
0 m4 g+ C! V& c3 G, B: }5 ?In fact, this practice epitomizes how Tibetan Buddhism aptly applies Buddha’s pith instructions. 3 R6 u3 N# J5 }% w# K
In the Chinese Buddhist canon Tripitaka, there are many accounts of the four powers in sutras 2 w5 K8 }: M" d: z9 k6 D# q
and shastras. For instance, the Sutra Teaching the Four Dharmas says: “Maitreya, if a Bodhisattva
+ R9 N5 Q* z  R! w% W, t7 jpossesses these four Dharmas, all the evil deeds which have been performed and accumulated 2 a2 L; \' [. n2 @- M: t
will be overcome. What are these four? They are: the power of regret, the power of action, the - ?2 l, t9 x! U6 T- r
power of resolution, and the power of support. As for the power of regret, if we have done
7 A, d: ^  j! r. x9 ^* n( C0 Vnegative actions, we repent them strongly. As for the power of action, it is the remediation of : z/ }" K" Y8 v! I' A  ?
our evil deeds; we strive to do wholesome actions. As for the power of resolution, we make . e% j) J/ T3 s
genuine vows never to repeat the same evil deeds again. As for the power of support, we go for
. i; k8 W( c" O1 y8 }refuge in the Buddha, Dharma, and Sangha, and always uphold bodhichitta.”
; h% P. B2 ~* t- [9 g( [4 d- {: {不仅仅是四对治力,包括金刚萨埵心咒,也不是藏传佛教特有的忏悔咒,在《三猛厉调服
( r6 W+ ]7 |- |- s: h% X6 O经》中对此也有详细记载。6 [' j& z# P# u6 G, j& J
Thus the four powers of antidote are not exclusively found in Tibetan Buddhism. Moreover, the
" S! n7 y4 E4 T9 Z( G. |% Rrecitation of the Vajrasattva mantra has been described in detail in the Sutra of Three Wrathful + E5 [9 r9 O- C; i- t
Ways of Taming as well.1 M1 E! J$ P  `. ~! Y8 e, E$ }/ r& v
现在的众生往往只知道造作恶业,具足智慧而厉行忏悔的人却微乎其微。《弥勒狮吼请问( ^( k6 V( n+ R8 Q$ r
经》云:“愚人造恶业,不知忏悔罪,智者忏悔罪,不与业同住。”  u8 v" P% K3 m- f6 F0 {
People these days are committing non-virtues all the time and hardly anyone bothers to repent " }5 J; t, y9 M" M* q
sincerely with wisdom. The Sutra of the Great Lion’s Roar Requested by Maitreya says: “The fool 1 M( o' V" C/ d. F. k4 ?( L$ T  K
commits evil karmas and knows not to confess faults. The wise person purifies faults and 1 b% j& B/ S  ?4 \! ?4 ]/ g
dissociates from negative karmas.”# k3 O3 W' i4 d- O! ]& Y" q
所以不论是藏传佛教还是汉传佛教,若依四对治力忏悔,即能遣除无量罪障。如果因前世
, ]$ R8 y; s, H) m2 \0 p" C; v3 k习气难以更改,不能完全断除杀生、妄语等恶习,但如果能每天诚心念诵金刚萨埵心咒,
3 m( [. b$ h( W6 ^$ |9 f也会有不可思议功德。
* f& P6 E* w  _Therefore, either Tibetan Buddhism or Han Buddhism contains the practice of confession with
% r# d" G7 g$ f* C3 u* B3 L) \four antidotes that, if followed properly, will purify innumerable non-virtues. However, someone * |  L5 W0 x% j. c! M5 V. e
with recalcitrant habits from past lives may find it difficult to renounce completely bad
3 R/ o/ _1 L1 J+ l7 L- Vtendencies such as taking lives or telling lies. In this case, by reciting sincerely the Vajrasattva / u7 |9 y, S! u
mantra every day, one can still accrue incredible merits.
( ^8 v2 h" E" b) c3 w但愿人们在散乱之余,不要忘了忏悔。5 j) d+ l: G; {6 C
I hope people will not forget the purification practice besides tending to other distractive $ W4 h% L  g0 H/ b3 c: l
activities!
/ z6 B+ t8 D+ H' s- f壬午年二月初十
  S- ^  S' d6 Q8 F: U* e2002年3月24日
0 [5 G( h0 C1 l8 O6 T' k5 d8 e10th of February, Year of RenWu3 K, y: W: C3 D" j0 |* B
March 24, 2002& N9 ~  i8 X7 F3 t
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-6-9 08:36