金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-12 20:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
最妙 | Best Strategy
人生天地之间,若白驹过隙。若不好好把握,空耗暇满,实在可惜。时刻珍惜前辈大德留8 b9 X" j( z8 K, P
下的珍贵遗产,将之融入心相续,检点自己的行为,增上自己的见解,始为佛子之正道。
/ a  g5 [$ |9 h6 D' i7 jLiving between Heaven and Earth, the time we have as humans flashes by as swiftly as “a white
  B. [( i. E+ a& V, r5 nsteed flits past a crack.” It would be a shame to waste our human life with its freedoms and
  t9 Q# {; H4 J$ Xendowments and to squander away our opportunities. As Buddha’s heirs, we must walk on the( R/ U( [0 i" u
Dharma path unerringly, that is, to cherish the rich legacies of lineage masters and suffuse our5 F9 K7 n, K3 N9 j( r/ p0 ?
minds with them, to be careful about our conduct and establish right views.
7 n6 f! H0 a+ v) ]无著菩萨谆谆教诲弟子:“使心调柔与法相融是最好的积资;忆念死亡不定是最好的智慧' p  i: S- Y; w3 N1 p" \
;断恶行善是最好的才智;顶戴众生是最好的地位;知足少欲是最好的富裕;心无贪执是
  w8 F( _/ W% [5 Y0 D最好的快乐。”
- L/ ~% E8 \% v) {; I  m5 S' {The Venerable Thogme Zangpo taught his disciples earnestly:; }' G& i) z: [; x3 C
The best way to accumulate merit is to tame the mind until it becomes one with the Dharma.) D9 S5 v; x: z
The highest wisdom is to be aware of the uncertainty of the time of death. The sharpest wit is to* ?* g! S) Z. P' }  G  k+ t- x  G
know how to eliminate non-virtues and adopt virtues. The best rank is to have sentient beings
1 X& A) ?7 }% t+ G) }3 d" b1 E" Bhonored above our heads. The superb wealth is to be content with few desires. The greatest
7 b: w& P& T; C: S* H- ], t: ?# whappiness is to be free from covetousness.! g& l, X* Q& h8 E- s6 r* Q
臧巴加惹也告诫后人:“舍弃今生必须具备十一种誓言:不随顺他人而独处;背井离乡、% A& K8 J: u2 R5 c
抛舍故土;厌弃一切妙欲;恒处卑位;不护他人情面;恒时纠察以行对治;不在意他人说8 p; c6 u8 H$ f
三道四,而认为一切理当如此;即使珍爱之物被风吹散,也不生丝毫痛苦;犹如乞丐死亡
: p- {# D. `6 S一般舍弃今生的苦痛;猛厉不断地念叨‘一切都不需要!’;自己掌握自己的牵鼻绳。如
0 J5 `3 |. r! Z: S4 u! x# z3 u) E0 ]此这样,美妙的修行功德就会如云般聚集。”( `3 A0 g, `7 X1 o# ^
Zhanpa Gaylol also admonished future generations:6 _6 z# y8 A* C6 Q  Y0 g
To truly renounce this life one should uphold these eleven vows: to live alone in seclusion0 x8 F0 P! }& t; J. C. H
without conforming to others; to give up home and set forth to a place away from one’s native
3 K4 R, P) a1 f% i2 _; |land; to relinquish all sensual pleasures; to assume a humble position always; to spare not
+ q  B6 {; P6 O/ M; a5 R+ zothers’ feelings; to be vigilant and apply antidotes constantly; to be unaffected by others’
/ ?7 c; k" o3 U" P# g" d- t6 _irresponsible remarks, or to think they have some points; to feel no pain at all even having lost$ n8 {& h$ C) [; n0 Z) G/ o
one’s most cherished possession; to let go of the suffering of this life as when a beggar dies, to
( X! O7 H  Z  Y) Q% \always repeat the following ardently: ‘None of these is necessary!’; and to steer one’s own
3 }' s1 y8 @4 d$ {3 Vcourse of life. If these vows are kept, one will gather excellent spiritual qualities as immense as2 X6 [$ g; b: ^- C, u: N
cloudbanks.# |) H9 z/ y( v6 I5 F
我们应将这11个准则牢记于心。否则,即使再有智慧,也成为佛教油子之因。: E6 a0 j# X: x$ F4 R- q( F6 i7 \( t  o
Let us keep these eleven points firmly in our minds. Otherwise, whatever amount of knowledge. I* V; q  |! \2 u
we have will only render us impervious to the Dharma.! f: P9 E; s& v+ |
壬午年二月二十九日 
' e; j2 r( }( L: N. S2002年4月11日* ^8 E4 J/ o* d, S: C
29th of February, Year of RenWu
' I) \* C. W/ C; _: N8 I8 DApril 11, 20024 e! G/ m0 m8 Q$ T8 \
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-6-18 01:13