123 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2006-12-20
发表于 2007-3-15 02:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
:05: :05: :05: :05: :05: :05: :05: ) r3 }* n4 i0 W: L- v$ I
' R' }8 q* P5 P

( |9 ?- o" x0 Y2 m: \# Y, |I got this email today.
) V) o% M2 m* u# Z; R" p. p" F- M7 @) i9 F2 A$ `7 t0 i

+ {# G( q8 X( \# q4 k* L5 @2 l+ {% f

* z; C* m. a7 f4 K
. z( t$ G/ `9 I7 BCAN I DEPEND ON YOU.6 F* s# C3 A# D! }
" _1 |. w$ d" h7 `
Hello Dear," U, e3 ?+ x( B0 M, t- u
, }$ e9 Y4 {) z  n8 O
You may be surprised to receive this 6 s( V, o$ {8 \7 y* m' n
mail, as you read this, don\'t feel so sorry for me because I know
* J1 i9 K2 @+ L6 [: k# F( oeveryone will die someday.
5 @3 d7 e; c! j& L' }
# o9 q1 S* c; f9 l3 @- g, @5 vMy name is Mrs. MARIA SENSINI, a business
: |- e2 N* K; h" [0 B% F4 I& U; Ywoman in London. I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer which was 3 l3 M3 F! k5 V+ C! k
discovered very late due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has
* p+ ^" g" i1 F% w6 H* Kdefiled all forms of medication right now and I have only few hours 0 K! R2 _$ m) i. C
left to live, according to medical experts. I have never particularly
* Q% Y, Q& a9 d. |  r+ S' _lived my life so well as I never really cared for anyone not even me 9 r) I7 V6 }) Q& [& q
but my business. Though I am very rich, but I was never generous, I was 9 _5 J* k0 h- C% H  I# b2 c' P
always hostile to people and I only focus on my business as that was
) m3 f/ F; S, ]- g3 Kthe only thing I cared for in my life. But now I regret all this as I . B: y6 @# \. D% D
now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make 2 T7 d4 I: C$ b% I8 u- M+ {/ C( X# u
all the money in the world. I believed when God gives me a second , q( H+ H  l- t; e
chance to come to this world I would live my life in a different way $ q' j, A1 M% }, U6 p; p8 B) P9 s
from how I have lived now, but now that God has called me through this % }' W) E; c: E7 T) n) D
way I willed most of my properties and access to my immediate and
+ |. H# v( L+ a, Kextended family and as well as few close friends.9 ]- J) L6 `  Y+ U# R, U0 L% b

) i/ e2 a* I$ {( C. m' ^$ YI want God to be
' S0 ~+ C' E0 omerciful to me and accept my soul and so with that reason I decided to : ~% a3 ^: K5 A: t7 l
give alms to CHARITY ORGANISATIONS, as I want this to be one of the
5 D! P) A$ ^0 B' J( h. `: j3 Vlast good deed I did on earth, so far I have distributed money to some ; [1 A- l) w% |# L. X5 V
Charity Organization in countries like India and Africa. Now that my 8 e: J1 x# l/ `% w- p; E& u& }
health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.
8 E/ J8 d8 W" F# m; d. N1 I& X% n7 O, e6 `- |1 R+ q7 d2 z! y0 t/ a
I
2 h  n# W0 f9 vonce asked my family members to close one of my accounts and distribute
2 r/ X: v4 U) O) vthe funds which I have there to CHARITY ORGANSATION in Rwanda and
7 ~' H, R7 w; c9 ?Pakistan; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do $ t- v. T8 V( q9 F
not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I & ^6 m( i: ^  [0 f/ _
have left for them. The last of the funds which no one knows of, is the ( F) S1 ]3 d* h+ G4 h- R: a5 ?
cash deposit in one of the banks here. I want to know if you can be of % x# P, a2 b4 g" p) P1 X6 m$ C
good help to dispatch these funds to CHARITY organizations. I have set # L5 D% L0 ~2 p' h8 Q/ S8 n
aside 20% of the total amount $7,500,000.00 (Seven million five hundred
( Y$ i5 k$ `( [8 w* Zthousand dollars) for you and your time and patience for carrying out - q# z% c# T' |( M
this duties. This means you will keep $1,500.000 00(one million five . q/ e; r' S; ~- U0 E2 z0 U
hundred thousand dollars) for yourself and donate the rest to any
* m% @0 z: o- n& p" a. y5 Lcharity organization. May God be with you as you have decided to take a
) U; L) V; ^! k2 O3 M4 Q2 sbold step to heal the world with me or even in my demise. I am going in 1 |5 k7 {$ n" z' r6 a  Q
for an operation now, and I don’t think I will make it. And this hurts.
' N) {# z) T& P9 @! v
5 V$ u/ y6 f9 {! o- jIf you can give me this assistance, you can then contact my lawyer who
. E4 v$ r( O/ I+ i! Z: \will assist you in getting the funds to you in my absence if i die or ; B  ?. u2 }6 m; ]5 h9 H9 U2 y
not. He would give you more details. His name is Barr. HOWARD STEPHEN
- [( l! b2 t( J: _( Oand his email address is: (hsolicitors@[COLOR=\"Red\"]yahoo[/COLOR].co.uk) He would guide you
: U- h& r: N& L! P) \9 ]6 w" pthrough receiving the funds.' I' N0 t& P  A6 {. b* e, K
2 N* e. V! T5 W5 n6 D+ X0 ?
Best Regards,
1 w% c; Y0 S+ u% D7 t
8 w$ z9 a- ?1 M7 `6 N6 R& I$ j5 V0 j5 b
MARIA SENSINI
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-15 11:56