0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-4-20 20:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
26.jpg
  x; ^: ]1 F$ Q& ~
断根 | Cutting the Root

9 `1 k8 v8 p- y3 e, p% F( V1 ~2 {7 L% y6 X# E! @
米拉日巴大师曾送弟子寂光一首道歌:“弟子若欲诚修法,应自心坎生信心,切勿瞻顾今生事。尔若欲随吾修行,应知亲友乃魔网,故应掀开此屏障;饮食财物乃魔卒,故应舍弃恶故交;妙欲享受乃魔索,故应遣除此羁绊;知己佳友乃魔女,故应谨防此诱惑;家乡故土乃魔狱,故应速离此囹圄。死时一切必放弃,不如此时舍最佳。若听吾教且修持,汝儿即有胜法缘。”& F- q; k5 F/ I6 b8 M

: X( P; ~9 ]/ D: ~3 R7 tJetsun Mila once imparted a song of realization to his disciple Repa Shiwa:
  }  q( ]4 z" Z4 \) W# t4 M# J' g  k+ `/ @% r, D/ u$ m$ f
My son, should you sincerely want to practice the Dharma, arouse strong faith from the depths of your heart, and never cherish the affairs of this life.
! q8 j; v# {0 C3 |9 D! U2 A! g" G+ m2 l6 ?8 b& X. N5 x
Should you want to follow me to practice, recognize friends and relatives are Mara’s net; so you should remove these hindrances.
% Z2 h4 Q# T8 d- |" m1 n+ J8 ?0 Q5 j( _/ E. U, c: h$ ?
Food and possessions are Mara’s minions; abandon these evil old companions of yours./ d/ `9 A& r$ N

7 G1 I8 s3 P6 ^. t+ \- ]* gSensual pleasure and enjoyment are Mara’s chains; so you should eliminate these fetters.; b' Q0 n3 T( q4 |2 g
" b9 X$ X$ ^6 A  ]
Intimate buddies and good friends are Mara’s daughters; be sure to guard against their temptations.) [4 E- X! `. X# g4 R

# G$ Q( `( Q' C- O7 o: `2 }Native land and hometown are hellish prisons; quickly run away from being incarcerated.
/ U$ P; T+ \2 A! [! z2 ~# j" f5 j  `9 S& D/ _& R7 W0 }
Giving up everything you must at the time of death; now is the best time to leave them behind.
, G, V; G* g8 s' g
1 q, Y- D# b+ H  B0 ~; R# q: O7 RIf you listen to me and do the practices, my son, you are connected to the supreme Dharma!
/ B5 `  g" W9 H0 N9 W( \" M* R/ h- n( n8 J2 l2 S0 F
噶当派大德塔波仁波切(索南仁钦)修持境界极高,可连续十天一直处于禅定中不动摇,他非常强调修持,说道:“现境有如恶人不恒常,幻身恰似借物速灭失,财物幻化欺诳痛苦因,故乡如同魔狱束缚源,何人贪执此等漂轮回,当断轮回命脉我执根。”要消除痛苦,远离魔障,获得解脱,必须断除对轮回的贪着。
! D6 d& F2 d# q. M6 L! k
1 F0 }+ a$ j6 Q0 ]/ l" [2 CThe great Kadampa master Dapo Rinpoche (Sonam Rinchen) attained a high level of& b8 A9 o8 e' T# d) c4 K% \) t4 C

& {$ I$ B1 z0 f/ n2 |4 waccomplishment; when in deep Samadhi, he could remain immobile for 10 days straight. He strongly emphasized actual practice and once said: “Appearances are as unreliable as evil-doers; this illusory body, on loan to us, is easily lost. Wealth, flimsy and deceiving, causes suffering; hometown, a demonic prison, entraps you to no end. Those who enjoy drifting in the rounds of samsara should cut samsara’s lifeblood and root—self-attachment.” To be freed from suffering, to demolish obstacles and attain liberation, the only recourse is to sever the grasping to samsara.$ d2 d$ ~6 _7 f7 c8 i, R' p
4 _! U) B2 Z5 T# Y# V5 ?# C' T" m
唐代的道林禅师常年在一棵松树上习禅,被人们称为“鸟巢禅师”。一日,白居易慕名前去拜访。见他住在树上,便说:“禅师住的地方太危险!”
+ F! S( W: o5 m& A0 W
) y( R8 Q5 W! Q" DZen master Dao Lin of the Tang Dynasty often practiced meditation up in a pine tree and was known as the “Bird Nest Zen Master.” Poet Bai Juyi once paid him a visit out of admiration. Seeing the master living high up in the tree, he said: “Master, the place where you are living is quite dangerous!” The Bird Nest Zen Master replied: “The way I see it, Sir, it is you who are in danger!”2 ^9 F2 H) u. N  q/ K
. P  J; F5 n' w" e3 w
鸟巢禅师回答说:“我看大人才危险呢!”5 U/ I! v" p  T, C# g  S9 U

8 }0 M( F* e. P2 o6 ^5 C  x% B2 vPerplexed, Bai Juyi asked: “I am an official in the royal court, why am I in danger?”8 W. L' V0 m4 [0 W; P; B$ h1 u, v

: D- x9 [+ y# Q+ Q- w白居易不解地问:“我身为朝廷命官,何险之有?”鸟巢禅师说:“世俗缘业相煎,冤冤相报,烦恼不息,难道不危险吗?”4 S" p# M/ s8 V, @
' |/ ^$ G4 h+ ?
The Bird Nest Zen Master replied: “People in the secular world, driven by karma, harm each other continuously; they take turns avenging one another and breed endless afflictions. Aren’t these situations dangerous?”4 F+ X( J* v9 K" [/ [1 V, _+ @

5 D, W: j" e( V7 m& t一句话,说得白居易哑口无言。# g1 M* b: e0 b  O7 @

5 }/ f  u2 q  m' D1 F2 r% U' nThis simple answer rendered Bai Juyi dumbfounded.% d5 e- P; ~0 Q  U- o) m

8 f1 ~/ p  H1 Q+ N* ]0 B' U是啊!世间之人时时为功名利禄所累,烦恼丛生,难道不是生活在看不见的监狱、魔网中吗?难道不是很危险吗?
+ O4 f: I: V3 }  K" B$ t
+ v; U! l0 K- x9 f/ dIt’s so true! Ordinary people are always toiling for fame and wealth; they are constantly confused and worried. Aren’t they living in an invisible prison or in the devil’s web? Couldn’t it be said that they are in grave danger?& k6 L' A& H8 c
+ P' a! p7 {* X! Z
速速逃离此险境吧!: Q8 x6 s( \0 m+ a3 A9 a

4 H' Z3 e8 Z; K3 p( W3 U& O4 @Hurry! Run away from this dangerous place!
) t$ e( L- p, J* a( t: _4 M% ?4 m7 Z- X# O  G
壬午年正月二十六日
  s7 R, L1 q2 o/ o+ i' `' M! d3 u; d$ Y. Q  A7 D
2002年3月9日0 ]1 J5 D" ]: M1 ^( K
8 n) x9 h3 R. I( A6 L4 @
26th of January, Year of RenWu
/ c6 M$ u, O3 t  J
' k* v: o: C- g, W0 T% H$ _March 9, 2002
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-18 21:01