金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-4-20 20:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
26.jpg 9 B2 l0 I' T: Q1 {! _8 K2 ?0 ~
断根 | Cutting the Root

) ~" r  W* ]9 N) U8 E9 ]; |  ?6 J" `# S4 `
米拉日巴大师曾送弟子寂光一首道歌:“弟子若欲诚修法,应自心坎生信心,切勿瞻顾今生事。尔若欲随吾修行,应知亲友乃魔网,故应掀开此屏障;饮食财物乃魔卒,故应舍弃恶故交;妙欲享受乃魔索,故应遣除此羁绊;知己佳友乃魔女,故应谨防此诱惑;家乡故土乃魔狱,故应速离此囹圄。死时一切必放弃,不如此时舍最佳。若听吾教且修持,汝儿即有胜法缘。”
) q3 ?" {3 d  \- e& L  |; J' K6 w3 U: w1 t
Jetsun Mila once imparted a song of realization to his disciple Repa Shiwa:
/ Z. e, K& g5 d1 H% B% J3 d! Y
  i  x5 }7 T+ s& M, MMy son, should you sincerely want to practice the Dharma, arouse strong faith from the depths of your heart, and never cherish the affairs of this life.4 N( v& y4 f  K- C% F& x
3 p1 U3 X+ b# [( x
Should you want to follow me to practice, recognize friends and relatives are Mara’s net; so you should remove these hindrances.
: W5 S+ D& {" e7 ~$ k; s
) q) O" H, ?& o' sFood and possessions are Mara’s minions; abandon these evil old companions of yours.) _' ]2 T( ?  V$ L
) R9 w7 C4 n* |! m0 f
Sensual pleasure and enjoyment are Mara’s chains; so you should eliminate these fetters.. }7 U. w; q' S; p6 v5 D+ K

7 q9 |: q$ a4 r" F. lIntimate buddies and good friends are Mara’s daughters; be sure to guard against their temptations.+ g5 w( _* A- M3 i8 c
# ^/ {- E% D- K* d1 q6 v, K3 O
Native land and hometown are hellish prisons; quickly run away from being incarcerated.
  q1 A4 {# s3 B+ T( c9 ~/ ]* W# [: w* x; i
Giving up everything you must at the time of death; now is the best time to leave them behind.
# D# k! V) H. W$ k& R8 ~* e" g0 [2 H$ ]5 s
If you listen to me and do the practices, my son, you are connected to the supreme Dharma!5 D, s) D- h3 g5 ?' ^; y

5 O5 A8 U3 r$ J2 ^- x1 x噶当派大德塔波仁波切(索南仁钦)修持境界极高,可连续十天一直处于禅定中不动摇,他非常强调修持,说道:“现境有如恶人不恒常,幻身恰似借物速灭失,财物幻化欺诳痛苦因,故乡如同魔狱束缚源,何人贪执此等漂轮回,当断轮回命脉我执根。”要消除痛苦,远离魔障,获得解脱,必须断除对轮回的贪着。
! ~: r; [% k5 i3 F+ _4 R) U3 a* Q. j) y: q- j
The great Kadampa master Dapo Rinpoche (Sonam Rinchen) attained a high level of
0 q8 q4 b/ f, @5 N" F. p: Q
0 ?1 m6 j0 x& }/ iaccomplishment; when in deep Samadhi, he could remain immobile for 10 days straight. He strongly emphasized actual practice and once said: “Appearances are as unreliable as evil-doers; this illusory body, on loan to us, is easily lost. Wealth, flimsy and deceiving, causes suffering; hometown, a demonic prison, entraps you to no end. Those who enjoy drifting in the rounds of samsara should cut samsara’s lifeblood and root—self-attachment.” To be freed from suffering, to demolish obstacles and attain liberation, the only recourse is to sever the grasping to samsara.% a" Q5 L3 ?2 d5 P

, z" Y- N) {4 q1 [8 x- k# x唐代的道林禅师常年在一棵松树上习禅,被人们称为“鸟巢禅师”。一日,白居易慕名前去拜访。见他住在树上,便说:“禅师住的地方太危险!”
3 ^" i3 L" z2 [' R6 T3 Z# O- G; k' ^5 X" a$ T6 a' @* }% C
Zen master Dao Lin of the Tang Dynasty often practiced meditation up in a pine tree and was known as the “Bird Nest Zen Master.” Poet Bai Juyi once paid him a visit out of admiration. Seeing the master living high up in the tree, he said: “Master, the place where you are living is quite dangerous!” The Bird Nest Zen Master replied: “The way I see it, Sir, it is you who are in danger!”# D2 i& N) G, P7 [/ s
4 ?7 Q; }9 n9 l( p8 T; O9 W
鸟巢禅师回答说:“我看大人才危险呢!”
( q' l3 s8 q$ D* w& x" N' M- M  e0 }
* m9 H" X) L3 R! e7 gPerplexed, Bai Juyi asked: “I am an official in the royal court, why am I in danger?”! L% d' z  f: n3 s

* Z/ K1 ]& R7 f4 Q白居易不解地问:“我身为朝廷命官,何险之有?”鸟巢禅师说:“世俗缘业相煎,冤冤相报,烦恼不息,难道不危险吗?”
1 H! I/ i8 G1 L7 I6 L# p
0 ]3 J+ a9 |4 O" m3 _The Bird Nest Zen Master replied: “People in the secular world, driven by karma, harm each other continuously; they take turns avenging one another and breed endless afflictions. Aren’t these situations dangerous?”* i" ]) G& x% m  L$ B9 k7 q$ M

& f, |; Q) W3 @一句话,说得白居易哑口无言。
. Q8 x% g1 U$ N+ Z0 B7 x" B1 @+ v
This simple answer rendered Bai Juyi dumbfounded.# F' U/ T# Z7 X9 k7 C) y. H3 R, h
3 `1 S) U$ c  q* e* g
是啊!世间之人时时为功名利禄所累,烦恼丛生,难道不是生活在看不见的监狱、魔网中吗?难道不是很危险吗?
6 n3 V1 e. M" m2 m7 \* l9 \5 `- ^/ O, E, P6 }7 ^! z
It’s so true! Ordinary people are always toiling for fame and wealth; they are constantly confused and worried. Aren’t they living in an invisible prison or in the devil’s web? Couldn’t it be said that they are in grave danger?
# D% a" G9 u' _0 V3 `+ x: p
4 I$ G) v# k1 }% }6 i6 i速速逃离此险境吧!# y% Z% w; C$ c3 z! V0 S6 b
+ r: W5 x" Z, p5 S0 U8 c
Hurry! Run away from this dangerous place!: L+ M- D' G8 {7 E6 G

9 B8 M0 [5 M3 @壬午年正月二十六日: u- h5 l" ~1 I/ f  L  P: V8 B6 q, k

% m+ i9 y8 G% J' ?8 w" i2002年3月9日' @5 {3 O- V% d- Y# Y' Y; r5 h
) l) u( Y* F' o1 L6 H& \0 o8 K
26th of January, Year of RenWu
  n- M% H; k4 I) B" Z' ]& k/ ^& r% X
March 9, 2002
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则