388 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-6-21 16:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
39.jpg 意供 | Mental Offerings
7 U+ Y9 d; k; U有等持及观想能力的人,依靠意幻供养不仅方便而且功德很大。其具体方法如下:# v2 U0 T% j% x3 s
Making mental offerings generates great merit. It is an easy task for those skilled in
, j! T  u1 N. @" G2 U; V0 x) L3 bconcentration and visualization. The following provides specific steps:( o: r( W  r" }( t# M
以等持观想各种供品持于手中,供养释迦牟尼佛或其他佛菩萨。若观想能力成熟,可观想
+ N4 |1 D9 w6 w1 x尽法界、尽虚空界,遍满诸传承上师、十方三世一切佛,种种菩萨、修行僧众海会围绕
+ w* C2 Z) C8 V& x。《宝箧经》云:“掌中观想诸供品,供养一尊佛陀前,供养诸佛亦复然,仙人等境仍如是
* q6 @4 G; |0 k2 J" u2 ^  X  J。”《华严经》中也有相同描述。
( c4 @8 M2 u8 V5 K; P7 \6 }1 e+ WWith a steady mind, imagine many excellent substances in your hands and offer them to Buddha
1 i  a, `4 a; z! Y9 I0 x- sShakyamuni or other Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. If you are good at visualization, think
: R- a  C" T; |# c  ^throughout space and reaching the end of the universe there gather the objects of veneration 6 |; y& |2 @' h8 @7 E* ~. L' F
like cloud banks—lineage lamas, Buddhas of the ten directions and three times, as well as
& ^% f) i, v* S6 W) e0 JBodhisattvas, sages, and noble Sanghas. The Sutra of Jewel Chest says: “Visualize many offering % g+ L6 I% R9 u9 U, Z& b" K
substances in your hands, offer them to the Buddha in front of you and to many other Buddhas 5 E, p! s' k1 m: y) W% B3 s6 ]
throughout the universe. Offer in the same way to all sublime beings.” Similar descriptions are % T& v/ H3 q; R9 `
also found in the Avatamsaka Sutra.! Q& s) \! }9 c( [1 j( ]- f: B
再观想自己与六道之无量众生以胜妙之供养:上妙珍馐、轮王七宝、花云、天音乐云、天5 f: _+ w9 l& P+ P, Q& u( D; V
伞盖云,天衣服云,天种种香:涂香、烧香、末香,如是等云,一一量如须弥山王。燃种/ N& [2 I* X  F, d
种灯:酥灯、油灯、诸香油灯。一一灯柱,如须弥山;一一灯油,如大海水……以如是等; i3 ^' O# d9 |# r  D, K8 o' [3 I7 n/ @
诸供养具而为供养。
% k2 p! ?, }6 y. W8 M, XThen imagine yourself and limitless beings of the six realms presenting the most excellent gifts:
  ^8 D. b! ]$ ?9 {9 E3 l, e; L* |sumptuous nourishment, the seven jewels of the universal monarch, clouds of flowers, heavenly ' Z& M. n! P1 b& [, E: s, x& |# R
music, celestial parasols, angelic garment, all kinds of sublime perfumes—scented balms, + z# a7 c9 j9 U& K3 u' H- N
aromatic incense, fragrant powders, and so on. Each of these cloud offerings is equal in quantity
6 T( s# A" |, M, h" Ato Mt. Meru. Also present lamps of various kinds—butter lamps, oil lamps, and lamps of sweet ! h7 k: d8 d9 U% T: K6 k2 K% u! Y
perfumes, the wick of each lamp the size of Mt. Meru, the burning oil the amount of ocean
& O: `6 B! j! y+ Nwater. Ceaselessly offer such gifts in veneration.: x3 N" k$ e: I. @! `
麦彭仁波切云:“等持意供者,以信心与恭敬心为基,由等持幻变无边之供云,以智慧了知, R- V; b4 t& h- G- m
彼无自性者也。”" p; @$ a1 v  Q  f4 C
Mipham Rinpoche teaches: “When making mental offerings, first establish faith and devotion,
0 ^2 F1 w7 {1 D$ l$ {then in a state of concentration imagine limitless offerings as cloud banks; at the same time, ! a$ r+ N6 _' R- W% ?9 X
realize with wisdom that none of them has any real essence.”
! L3 q! D) z! o6 ?) G& n由此可见,与其为供养上师、佛陀而以欺骗手段造作恶业,还不如以清净心意幻供养为妙
6 w# ^2 j! g# e8 C+ ]Hence, in honoring spiritual masters and the Buddhas, it would be better to make mental
' [5 h6 b4 ^+ R) Y8 Z/ m: X5 mofferings with a pure mind, rather than to make material offerings through trickery or deception.
( K2 y. J/ n& f$ k1 z7 `4 F供养乃为令诸佛菩萨欢喜之法,“上报四重恩,下济三途苦”是每位佛子之本分。但如果为$ m- [% A9 b$ R
供养佛菩萨而伤害其它众生,实为舍本趋末之颠倒行为。$ q+ _2 J; F3 z5 `+ S* Z
Making offerings is a skillful means to please the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. Every follower of
( a4 P0 C- A% V2 b/ p: ~/ lBuddhism should advocate, “repaying the four great kindnesses and easing the sufferings of the " O6 U% p; v) H- s  W9 f7 I. a$ B
three realms.” But should we harm other living beings in the name of offerings to the Buddhas
- v# t+ U8 ]( F( `4 ^( x/ |and Bodhisattvas, it would be a perverted act that barters the trunk for branches.
3 s) i/ m" V+ X& ]2 D# z如果每天利用片刻时间,以观想自性清净力之缘起,而修持意幻供养,定会获得无边功德6 r% n5 k5 t4 Y. v/ k5 ^% d) B( r, [
Every day, take just a few minutes to practice mental offering with a mind arising from innate
+ Z$ n# M! _# d4 u2 O, I0 T9 \purity. By doing so, we are sure to accumulate boundless merit.
6 j2 U; Y  i( @( H众生能依靠如此之多的方便法积累二资,真是令人欢喜。3 O: L! H5 s" f7 L4 Q
There are many skillful means like this for us to accumulate the two merits of wisdom and ) i5 I1 ]5 z: T  Y7 w, B
compassion. How wonderful!8 d6 I3 ]9 |4 ~2 j( _
壬午年二月初八  
. U- R& S% W) y. s7 S7 l' f$ F2002年3月22日. `0 d" @+ p" x$ p( P! P
8th of February, Year of RenWu
: j+ z' z+ _, H' R7 aMarch 22, 2002
; Y9 `% V% O" i9 a
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-18 13:53