388 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-6-21 16:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
39.jpg 意供 | Mental Offerings/ T6 ]* o2 O  a2 n
有等持及观想能力的人,依靠意幻供养不仅方便而且功德很大。其具体方法如下:
, w' C3 H# k3 bMaking mental offerings generates great merit. It is an easy task for those skilled in
/ `, B' @  _5 tconcentration and visualization. The following provides specific steps:
3 J0 D% ?2 M$ j) z1 b8 o, Y以等持观想各种供品持于手中,供养释迦牟尼佛或其他佛菩萨。若观想能力成熟,可观想
: [  F* Y4 I. v2 g+ {尽法界、尽虚空界,遍满诸传承上师、十方三世一切佛,种种菩萨、修行僧众海会围绕# D6 I+ n: h5 J: H* j; H  R) i
。《宝箧经》云:“掌中观想诸供品,供养一尊佛陀前,供养诸佛亦复然,仙人等境仍如是4 a9 G" m' m0 d8 e* q3 G
。”《华严经》中也有相同描述。
# z8 J" O& Y* MWith a steady mind, imagine many excellent substances in your hands and offer them to Buddha 2 x! f, i& b1 a# R4 m
Shakyamuni or other Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. If you are good at visualization, think
6 T% C( L$ N' O% @throughout space and reaching the end of the universe there gather the objects of veneration
' z, q, k7 D8 }0 W3 j# clike cloud banks—lineage lamas, Buddhas of the ten directions and three times, as well as
% e8 F+ F# p! y9 x# Q% BBodhisattvas, sages, and noble Sanghas. The Sutra of Jewel Chest says: “Visualize many offering
& `7 T) a$ R! K) b2 C3 f0 t+ }* |substances in your hands, offer them to the Buddha in front of you and to many other Buddhas
/ d  q- W  ?4 v9 ]4 c8 O% T1 ~  kthroughout the universe. Offer in the same way to all sublime beings.” Similar descriptions are : }. u! j  [' W9 @
also found in the Avatamsaka Sutra.& W$ f  W1 Y) w- b+ ?: X3 u
再观想自己与六道之无量众生以胜妙之供养:上妙珍馐、轮王七宝、花云、天音乐云、天
  u* Y) O7 y& q2 Y( s伞盖云,天衣服云,天种种香:涂香、烧香、末香,如是等云,一一量如须弥山王。燃种
" x) ?2 r4 w% |5 U4 L种灯:酥灯、油灯、诸香油灯。一一灯柱,如须弥山;一一灯油,如大海水……以如是等( M5 Q  ^5 Q5 w: X) S7 g
诸供养具而为供养。. q  S2 D1 }; N* o/ a9 R# k
Then imagine yourself and limitless beings of the six realms presenting the most excellent gifts: 5 X; g: m& }% o) c, q
sumptuous nourishment, the seven jewels of the universal monarch, clouds of flowers, heavenly
1 I3 M* N5 {0 z. E/ m+ s- qmusic, celestial parasols, angelic garment, all kinds of sublime perfumes—scented balms,
5 T. s- U: ]1 j- v; Y# laromatic incense, fragrant powders, and so on. Each of these cloud offerings is equal in quantity
3 |! o3 b  t1 e& c* U. dto Mt. Meru. Also present lamps of various kinds—butter lamps, oil lamps, and lamps of sweet
1 _) ?% W4 o3 P3 pperfumes, the wick of each lamp the size of Mt. Meru, the burning oil the amount of ocean
3 Y( g% r6 z1 B, V5 X) \water. Ceaselessly offer such gifts in veneration.
2 z* j. U$ B+ ?, d" s9 X, V8 r麦彭仁波切云:“等持意供者,以信心与恭敬心为基,由等持幻变无边之供云,以智慧了知
7 M- r  {2 @/ H彼无自性者也。”
4 U- Z1 P" f0 o) X6 WMipham Rinpoche teaches: “When making mental offerings, first establish faith and devotion, ) s: x6 {. Y! U% I% G: _) l
then in a state of concentration imagine limitless offerings as cloud banks; at the same time,
" [- ^4 B' S4 X* O& jrealize with wisdom that none of them has any real essence.”
8 z5 D# h* t( p: u0 Q! p/ Z) F由此可见,与其为供养上师、佛陀而以欺骗手段造作恶业,还不如以清净心意幻供养为妙% a- l" ~% V; n
Hence, in honoring spiritual masters and the Buddhas, it would be better to make mental
1 j  j8 e6 E; f/ m/ }$ y; Oofferings with a pure mind, rather than to make material offerings through trickery or deception.4 W7 S; V& W# V, X$ A
供养乃为令诸佛菩萨欢喜之法,“上报四重恩,下济三途苦”是每位佛子之本分。但如果为
2 ?' J9 o2 f  M. J7 M: {" P供养佛菩萨而伤害其它众生,实为舍本趋末之颠倒行为。4 X0 ]+ q+ d1 O$ @+ {+ c
Making offerings is a skillful means to please the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. Every follower of % S. R& u# n0 m% O
Buddhism should advocate, “repaying the four great kindnesses and easing the sufferings of the
. J5 Z) k; i( M" w9 H7 A# vthree realms.” But should we harm other living beings in the name of offerings to the Buddhas
$ c2 n* V4 G4 O6 R7 `3 d3 tand Bodhisattvas, it would be a perverted act that barters the trunk for branches." f! i7 g7 h5 ~: K( `
如果每天利用片刻时间,以观想自性清净力之缘起,而修持意幻供养,定会获得无边功德$ f8 s9 p( a1 m) i& [) M* p
Every day, take just a few minutes to practice mental offering with a mind arising from innate
: v5 Y) ?4 |( E! b) F6 R7 n: Kpurity. By doing so, we are sure to accumulate boundless merit.# Y8 X8 |/ p, Z# o4 s" v. n% v
众生能依靠如此之多的方便法积累二资,真是令人欢喜。
- Q8 X4 R' N( Q& s* pThere are many skillful means like this for us to accumulate the two merits of wisdom and
7 G4 F. H7 L( G. p" g1 A5 q' e2 ycompassion. How wonderful!
, V% V) c' t7 Z: X+ V% d- F壬午年二月初八  
- Q2 o. n% l( {! S2002年3月22日8 O7 [2 i7 R) }
8th of February, Year of RenWu- b, S' j6 `7 ?4 l( {! B) y& {
March 22, 2002- A" d7 ~4 f4 \; Z& r
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-5 11:32