388 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-6-21 16:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
39.jpg 意供 | Mental Offerings/ ]. K. c% J4 @. m4 z' {- x
有等持及观想能力的人,依靠意幻供养不仅方便而且功德很大。其具体方法如下:5 {4 n1 ^& {2 w" _2 `
Making mental offerings generates great merit. It is an easy task for those skilled in ; g; R1 ]. e+ `0 g0 [
concentration and visualization. The following provides specific steps:
) y, m5 Y6 f" D, v8 M. ?) n以等持观想各种供品持于手中,供养释迦牟尼佛或其他佛菩萨。若观想能力成熟,可观想8 n9 c* `$ i% q& q' r4 S
尽法界、尽虚空界,遍满诸传承上师、十方三世一切佛,种种菩萨、修行僧众海会围绕
, l  ]' V$ G" w8 k/ ?4 [2 q。《宝箧经》云:“掌中观想诸供品,供养一尊佛陀前,供养诸佛亦复然,仙人等境仍如是& s0 H$ b( c' ^! a( a  T/ Q, P* H
。”《华严经》中也有相同描述。
/ Z3 s" }/ k  p; v0 e3 z7 TWith a steady mind, imagine many excellent substances in your hands and offer them to Buddha ' y. b; h( h+ d
Shakyamuni or other Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. If you are good at visualization, think
7 k. P% ^' F5 b7 V- t2 F% rthroughout space and reaching the end of the universe there gather the objects of veneration & w6 }0 E. Z" _* _! U
like cloud banks—lineage lamas, Buddhas of the ten directions and three times, as well as " \2 R- ?' A7 L9 ]& `
Bodhisattvas, sages, and noble Sanghas. The Sutra of Jewel Chest says: “Visualize many offering
9 U/ l" q* f8 R# {substances in your hands, offer them to the Buddha in front of you and to many other Buddhas 0 U1 B9 W# u! T3 J# M2 O% M; |
throughout the universe. Offer in the same way to all sublime beings.” Similar descriptions are % c) \  \: n7 ], D8 T) N
also found in the Avatamsaka Sutra.9 H. O2 g) Z. x$ P4 U: d) S
再观想自己与六道之无量众生以胜妙之供养:上妙珍馐、轮王七宝、花云、天音乐云、天
  n6 e- o9 k; W% ?. c2 S' f伞盖云,天衣服云,天种种香:涂香、烧香、末香,如是等云,一一量如须弥山王。燃种
+ ?' {4 j$ ]: G( p1 f1 v种灯:酥灯、油灯、诸香油灯。一一灯柱,如须弥山;一一灯油,如大海水……以如是等5 l% W4 g, _" J6 W+ Y, L
诸供养具而为供养。
& w1 Y( _0 O* I$ V. FThen imagine yourself and limitless beings of the six realms presenting the most excellent gifts:
& S' o$ o3 Q6 q8 _, Xsumptuous nourishment, the seven jewels of the universal monarch, clouds of flowers, heavenly + ^) D: H. W5 M9 N  G6 l3 }
music, celestial parasols, angelic garment, all kinds of sublime perfumes—scented balms, 7 S! Y2 ^6 ~# V5 N/ X3 A
aromatic incense, fragrant powders, and so on. Each of these cloud offerings is equal in quantity
, K  U+ K0 _) d" {! {4 w" F& Tto Mt. Meru. Also present lamps of various kinds—butter lamps, oil lamps, and lamps of sweet
) Q$ A" `5 I7 B. m  m5 O5 F2 aperfumes, the wick of each lamp the size of Mt. Meru, the burning oil the amount of ocean 7 v+ Z( u! c  O" C; a9 g) i
water. Ceaselessly offer such gifts in veneration.
# n2 E. V  v) U, R. G9 s麦彭仁波切云:“等持意供者,以信心与恭敬心为基,由等持幻变无边之供云,以智慧了知
: s3 m1 p& v, r+ q2 ]3 H彼无自性者也。”# ^! F/ D" z1 F! m' v
Mipham Rinpoche teaches: “When making mental offerings, first establish faith and devotion,
( _8 i3 j9 x( A# w* p7 }7 _then in a state of concentration imagine limitless offerings as cloud banks; at the same time,
! T# v+ y- C5 irealize with wisdom that none of them has any real essence.”" l/ N9 C7 {  Z
由此可见,与其为供养上师、佛陀而以欺骗手段造作恶业,还不如以清净心意幻供养为妙
& p3 U3 P, Z5 Z: o& UHence, in honoring spiritual masters and the Buddhas, it would be better to make mental & v: ?* v( j" }1 z+ x# k
offerings with a pure mind, rather than to make material offerings through trickery or deception.) l, ~7 ?6 w+ j; @0 u
供养乃为令诸佛菩萨欢喜之法,“上报四重恩,下济三途苦”是每位佛子之本分。但如果为
1 q& d! S6 Q& `& g- k+ v; [供养佛菩萨而伤害其它众生,实为舍本趋末之颠倒行为。
' b4 k* {$ D0 T  w! ]8 m' B' nMaking offerings is a skillful means to please the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. Every follower of 8 a, Q7 `/ S. f" |+ u( g, {
Buddhism should advocate, “repaying the four great kindnesses and easing the sufferings of the / `( r4 i$ q  e- d2 v5 ?, h% }
three realms.” But should we harm other living beings in the name of offerings to the Buddhas $ i% M9 s8 i& k
and Bodhisattvas, it would be a perverted act that barters the trunk for branches.) }, H6 W. b/ [! ^
如果每天利用片刻时间,以观想自性清净力之缘起,而修持意幻供养,定会获得无边功德
8 t% k# |( q& N& e" h4 OEvery day, take just a few minutes to practice mental offering with a mind arising from innate
4 [% d! A( O3 [$ k1 Cpurity. By doing so, we are sure to accumulate boundless merit.* N$ ]! W- x0 C3 y' u
众生能依靠如此之多的方便法积累二资,真是令人欢喜。
1 S6 c& k/ @4 t( PThere are many skillful means like this for us to accumulate the two merits of wisdom and
9 W% R- i5 f* P# `8 J2 Lcompassion. How wonderful!4 \6 P7 V7 ^' G
壬午年二月初八  
1 _8 b' ~" L& _9 q$ u2002年3月22日3 C7 u' [8 `; G1 ^1 V- C5 E! k
8th of February, Year of RenWu
7 [8 L5 I/ |4 K4 HMarch 22, 20022 i0 E) o8 f9 d0 d$ b- B4 k& V+ P! `
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-18 15:27