0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-6-22 19:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
40.jpg 价值——索达吉堪布
4 M( l  D9 C! B3 L
哈哈!8 V  V* j6 c5 S" {( Y! b# v6 R
Haha!
+ u4 e4 L- u- E. L& H! W曾有一个人五年中在上师前听闻了如海一般的显密佛法。离开上师一年后,就把所听闻的' |; d2 K0 u- H! ?
一切教言忘得干干净净,只是牢牢记得供养给上师的500元钱。
3 A/ A9 R- n0 jThere was once a man who in five years received numerous exoteric and esoteric teachings from " O7 b2 l/ @  G& C( r
his master. After he left his teacher, however, in a matter of only one year he forgot completely
3 o+ f* _/ s$ z3 p* Rall the instructions he had heard. The only thing he kept firmly in his mind was the 500-yuan he
$ B3 r+ i  G2 ?- y4 uhad offered to his master./ e! @- v: f! r+ N9 b6 P- c$ h
其实这种现象比较普遍。很多人都不明白,在具德上师前听闻佛法时供养的功德,凡夫是
. E; y( p3 n( R/ @/ F无法衡量的。为听闻佛法,作再大的供养也是值得的。
( ~- }9 r- l- G! @3 H2 }It is quite common to hear stories like this. But ordinary people do not know the vast merit of
& R% T5 ~- A6 n+ b3 Vofferings to an authentic spiritual teacher from whom one is receiving the Dharma. Actually, no
# W0 U( W5 W1 I# ~amount of gift is too big to offer for the sake of learning the Dharma.3 L3 b( E# g; J5 J" \
我等大师释迦牟尼佛在因地转世为月亮王子时,为听闻四句偈子的佛法,供养了4000两黄( B8 K/ o8 y* D2 [6 U
金。父王得知后说:“你为法舍弃的财物太多了吧!”月亮王子说:“佛法是十分珍贵的,就+ [. s* @# b, p1 H0 k6 p4 ~( ?
是舍弃王位及国家所有的财产也值得,更何况4000两黄金!”) u2 \1 H) y6 l& N% e
Lord Buddha Shakyamuni, when once incarnated as Prince Moonlight, offered 4,000 taels of pure
; D; Y  C# Q. H6 L7 mgold in order to receive a four-verse Dharma. Upon hearing this, his father king said: “Aren’t you   {- C1 r' c9 D; ~
giving away too much for the Dharma?” Prince Moonlight replied: “The Dharma is most precious,
3 B3 ]  e6 Q) ]2 l# h* r3 b* beven giving up the throne and all the fortune in the kingdom would be well worth it, let alone
( ~9 D2 D# X/ j; s% a/ o. l( w4,000 taels of gold!”- H6 y% G( u3 d$ T: z8 d
月亮王子所求的只是显宗的一般法门,若在具德上师前得灌顶、密法,其恩德更是金钱所# v& R9 T, W+ e4 p* q- e
难以衡量和报答的。在《贤愚经》中也有佛陀为听闻四句偈子的佛法,曾在身上点千灯的
3 h! B) U) z4 W- |! d* I2 \% N公案。
, g' [& h' W$ e( [& I& T6 b  DThe teachings Prince Moonlight requested were only the common ones in Sutrayana. Should
7 _$ T1 q5 @; P& \2 E& d: Oempowerment or pith instructions in Vajrayana from an authentic master have been involved;
6 B' Q2 F4 O: M) v3 {' z. Bthe kindness bestowed on him would have been beyond measure and reciprocation. In the Sutra
* o1 B2 D: K. Y' c0 A2 N8 {of the Wise and the Foolish, there is a story of how the Buddha, in order to receive a four-verse
9 Q- }. W+ z0 j6 |$ e2 EDharma, lit one thousand lights in his own body as offerings.- s8 |3 g' f: K3 o# C' r  l2 Z: a
即使是世间的智慧,也是以金钱难以衡量的。" B7 |3 F, g: u* t
Even worldly wisdom is beyond appraisal by money.2 t* m) F* W8 l/ D/ I" }; x7 f* M
曾有一位叫尽见的大臣,国王给了他500两黄金,委派他去购买别国最好的东西。他走了3 m* Y3 u$ A' @0 x' g% ?
很多国家,一直没有买到。
1 U* E) t; x( y4 J2 D- |Once a king entrusted 500 taels of gold to his minister Jin Jian and asked him to procure the most $ b7 s. |! k% M" ?' e; N9 e4 }4 }
valuable thing from other kingdoms. The minister traveled to many countries but found nothing " d% a0 ^! A, b/ P7 x
worth buying.+ U1 Q9 i& g( D  [6 b
一天,他遇见一位老人在街上喊着:“卖智慧了!谁要买智慧?”) o0 m9 o# L! u+ t
One day he heard an old man calling out from the street: “Wisdom for sale! Who want to buy
8 j. m( G1 M3 B9 ^8 t1 D- o1 S3 `# iwisdom?”
" [- u! i# {6 \! G# w大臣心想,这个东西我们国家没有,就问道:“怎么卖?”$ V; H9 Q8 }3 W
The minister thought to himself, that’s what we need in our country. He asked: “How much is + I0 F, s( o+ V5 x
it?”% C: F( J- m9 M4 b+ ?* A8 c7 H
“五百两黄金,要先付款。”  e! T' U# \# s6 @. b  ?
“500 taels of gold, but you must pay in advance.”
5 ?  v5 @4 c$ ]. n3 Z0 Q大臣交出黄金后,老人字正腔圆地说道:“这可是真正的人生智慧,一共12个字,你务必记6 @2 d* f% |" O# D4 V, U
住‘缓一缓,再生气。想一想,再行动。’”大臣听后心里直喊冤枉,后悔不迭,认为500两黄
$ b3 @8 N* w# R% V金可惜了
7 d5 M% g7 [' m0 ?7 R7 g4 XThe minister handed out the gold, and henceforth the old man articulated clearly and   g# ?7 J0 s8 J; z! F) m
deliberately: “Listen: what I am going to say is the infallible wisdom of life. There are 12 words in
- W1 Z. e* |9 nit. You must remember them perfectly. Here: ‘Hold one minute, then get angry. Think once
# P+ F  y' h0 s1 _/ ?5 imore, then take action.’” Hearing this, the minister thought he had been tricked unjustly; seized 1 a/ w1 d/ t7 d6 |; i) U
with intense remorse, he was sure he had squandered the 500 taels of gold.9 V. l3 [4 L: F* _) W  p
回到家里,已是深夜。进到卧室,见妻子身旁躺着一个人,不由得心想:“这个水性杨花的
8 i; d0 f  O7 g  Q( A( ]; r1 K女人,居然敢红杏出墙,背着我与人通奸!”想到这里,就气不打一处来,立即抽出宝剑向4 C! K+ S2 v6 i
妻子刺去。忽然,他想起了那12个字,就一边念一边仔细察看,才发现那人竟然是自己的! w" C' @+ ]. |0 T
母亲。原来,今天妻子生病了,母亲是特意来照料她的。
) T+ X# Y0 X: R- aWhen he got home, it was very late at night. He went to his bedroom and there was someone
+ s. z7 h8 B7 ^' J3 W7 ?1 P$ fsleeping next to his wife. He couldn’t help but think: “This unfaithful bitch dares to carry on an
2 m; z: w( z( K& J2 @! J7 d3 ~affair, sleeping with someone behind my back!” Enraged, he pulled out his sword and was about
+ V* D3 S# w" a0 y1 z' w# gto slay his wife. Suddenly, he recalled the 12 words, so he repeated them while taking another
- k, ]0 [4 P/ y# ?! Pcloser look. He discovered that the person lying next to his wife was actually his own mother. It 0 r; Z1 r" S7 g. V1 Z
turned out that his wife was ill today, and his mother had made a special trip to come help her.3 a8 Z; M& Q( \9 O% q
大臣这才醒悟过来,这句话的确是真正的智慧啊!500两黄金岂能与妻子和母亲的性命相4 S- V) h2 p; ]* Q
比!
; G# \3 d" c& s( o( \3 f, dIt dawned on the minister then and there that these words did embody true wisdom! How can
/ ~* z& h" i/ O3 O! p+ Q! c500 taels of gold be compared to the lives of his wife and mother!
6 }- _  m4 r# k1 ~  S0 I! q世间很多令人后悔之事的发生,都是因为缺乏智慧的缘故,可见不论是世间还是出世间,. f5 j- _  G6 t# U; l, d+ S
智慧都是无比珍贵的。1 r/ X# w% R6 D1 |
In this world, it is exactly the lack of wisdom that causes many regrettable things to happen. - H% W! C6 ^6 {0 a4 }) y* P) f
Therefore, wisdom is supremely precious, either worldly or spiritual.
& Z$ b( o. `% b% Y9 t$ J0 C壬午年二月初九9 r& Y, I6 ?* {" j3 W' k
2002年3月23日
* K) d$ V% N0 W* y6 y1 I6 ^9th of February, Year of RenWu
+ Q( z3 s; \2 l5 X, r: fMarch 23, 2002( o0 d& M/ U/ m) V, l
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-18 22:46