2014-3-11
发表于 2016-6-22 19:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
40.jpg 价值——索达吉堪布
2 P9 E, |0 y! B5 Y/ z/ M- f' P+ c
哈哈!. Y. e3 Z$ J- S, s0 M) R
Haha!
. y. t; V. V, V) d0 C5 `1 Q/ K曾有一个人五年中在上师前听闻了如海一般的显密佛法。离开上师一年后,就把所听闻的
/ j/ o$ H' I4 s  w4 m6 ^' ?" x! @一切教言忘得干干净净,只是牢牢记得供养给上师的500元钱。
: d3 y8 {1 A% L- a) Q' nThere was once a man who in five years received numerous exoteric and esoteric teachings from 4 e0 t3 u$ _  n" f* w6 ^4 B
his master. After he left his teacher, however, in a matter of only one year he forgot completely & G& M5 b$ `2 P4 x2 b6 G- n  }
all the instructions he had heard. The only thing he kept firmly in his mind was the 500-yuan he / t. f( j6 C% ]/ S
had offered to his master.& M, g  u' g0 h1 m/ ~% H8 f6 L3 y
其实这种现象比较普遍。很多人都不明白,在具德上师前听闻佛法时供养的功德,凡夫是& {& o  g. v0 D. \
无法衡量的。为听闻佛法,作再大的供养也是值得的。
8 s# Z0 c- P# xIt is quite common to hear stories like this. But ordinary people do not know the vast merit of , p5 ?8 ^0 |# W" u# `
offerings to an authentic spiritual teacher from whom one is receiving the Dharma. Actually, no
5 y" x/ t. |4 O* m3 B5 y. j: H, ^amount of gift is too big to offer for the sake of learning the Dharma.7 A! f0 j  u2 E, L
我等大师释迦牟尼佛在因地转世为月亮王子时,为听闻四句偈子的佛法,供养了4000两黄
0 ?9 i9 f1 m) f" l4 N* `金。父王得知后说:“你为法舍弃的财物太多了吧!”月亮王子说:“佛法是十分珍贵的,就% D; @+ {7 P5 K+ z( E
是舍弃王位及国家所有的财产也值得,更何况4000两黄金!”0 g2 Q/ @2 L* H* G" v# d
Lord Buddha Shakyamuni, when once incarnated as Prince Moonlight, offered 4,000 taels of pure
8 f$ P5 X* x& B9 x- f0 A5 r& L( zgold in order to receive a four-verse Dharma. Upon hearing this, his father king said: “Aren’t you 8 [- E& x3 z1 i
giving away too much for the Dharma?” Prince Moonlight replied: “The Dharma is most precious,
+ X+ w: Q% g: L+ M9 ~/ meven giving up the throne and all the fortune in the kingdom would be well worth it, let alone 2 l& \3 {* A: i! u
4,000 taels of gold!”0 ]5 `9 s$ G8 s
月亮王子所求的只是显宗的一般法门,若在具德上师前得灌顶、密法,其恩德更是金钱所
& e2 x4 O5 P  ]难以衡量和报答的。在《贤愚经》中也有佛陀为听闻四句偈子的佛法,曾在身上点千灯的
7 b5 B' N/ G' V: y5 y/ W公案。
0 {2 ^5 z+ S- |% |- M7 {% jThe teachings Prince Moonlight requested were only the common ones in Sutrayana. Should   M, w, _7 I5 {$ k
empowerment or pith instructions in Vajrayana from an authentic master have been involved; , Y" [: H4 h, F6 f) ?
the kindness bestowed on him would have been beyond measure and reciprocation. In the Sutra
' i9 z7 B" f- A. V  uof the Wise and the Foolish, there is a story of how the Buddha, in order to receive a four-verse ; W$ ^5 O' \- y0 f
Dharma, lit one thousand lights in his own body as offerings.
  z) I! N! T) M/ i3 d即使是世间的智慧,也是以金钱难以衡量的。+ w0 C. t6 j4 p/ [
Even worldly wisdom is beyond appraisal by money.9 ?1 a7 C1 _* o9 g
曾有一位叫尽见的大臣,国王给了他500两黄金,委派他去购买别国最好的东西。他走了- X' m) p" P! f6 u3 x) d/ `5 r: e( b& B
很多国家,一直没有买到。
2 ~7 k, d5 e+ s1 L. pOnce a king entrusted 500 taels of gold to his minister Jin Jian and asked him to procure the most % r$ \* P, k8 ]; b' |
valuable thing from other kingdoms. The minister traveled to many countries but found nothing
5 Z  [8 [  P, q( xworth buying.8 ~3 z% M; u( U$ e2 z6 Q+ E
一天,他遇见一位老人在街上喊着:“卖智慧了!谁要买智慧?”$ @" \  V/ d/ v  t+ I# g
One day he heard an old man calling out from the street: “Wisdom for sale! Who want to buy
& O3 X. }' k. `+ ?wisdom?”' K- o' m* [. c- j+ [$ \+ j7 p
大臣心想,这个东西我们国家没有,就问道:“怎么卖?”$ Q. K( \) u1 E( Z
The minister thought to himself, that’s what we need in our country. He asked: “How much is + |$ Y9 Y! m3 r
it?”
- _4 N9 n+ q( m6 |" z% [4 b3 k% H“五百两黄金,要先付款。”
6 w0 a; z* R6 w6 \; z“500 taels of gold, but you must pay in advance.”
+ {0 U' z9 G1 |3 _大臣交出黄金后,老人字正腔圆地说道:“这可是真正的人生智慧,一共12个字,你务必记8 K+ c7 L, A% w# V, z& q
住‘缓一缓,再生气。想一想,再行动。’”大臣听后心里直喊冤枉,后悔不迭,认为500两黄1 V* [8 V* L. T5 t/ L
金可惜了% ~# Q5 s: u8 m7 D! ~2 r$ C) c* O2 W
The minister handed out the gold, and henceforth the old man articulated clearly and
, ^$ o2 q% U7 v* O: Sdeliberately: “Listen: what I am going to say is the infallible wisdom of life. There are 12 words in
6 [) Z; V9 ?" p, Lit. You must remember them perfectly. Here: ‘Hold one minute, then get angry. Think once
5 N4 C& M! b0 i! o0 w* fmore, then take action.’” Hearing this, the minister thought he had been tricked unjustly; seized " h7 T5 _) p3 K, E, N
with intense remorse, he was sure he had squandered the 500 taels of gold.
) e  Q( s5 A% q% o$ P2 {) W回到家里,已是深夜。进到卧室,见妻子身旁躺着一个人,不由得心想:“这个水性杨花的
$ G+ x' N1 r( M- M) r女人,居然敢红杏出墙,背着我与人通奸!”想到这里,就气不打一处来,立即抽出宝剑向
  D+ \6 m, J3 [" @  s妻子刺去。忽然,他想起了那12个字,就一边念一边仔细察看,才发现那人竟然是自己的/ o, V8 e+ n8 J* z0 i6 `0 y
母亲。原来,今天妻子生病了,母亲是特意来照料她的。
- S3 A$ ^% C' o7 o% E* j  ~When he got home, it was very late at night. He went to his bedroom and there was someone " I3 W' w) D+ D2 h
sleeping next to his wife. He couldn’t help but think: “This unfaithful bitch dares to carry on an
. l/ ~1 @# z* n# V/ q" _9 V9 Naffair, sleeping with someone behind my back!” Enraged, he pulled out his sword and was about
; H! [% W# n( ?to slay his wife. Suddenly, he recalled the 12 words, so he repeated them while taking another
6 n8 A. s% p8 w! o, l1 Y3 b1 A$ ocloser look. He discovered that the person lying next to his wife was actually his own mother. It
$ p3 s/ e/ Q  {! C, yturned out that his wife was ill today, and his mother had made a special trip to come help her.  _- G0 ?" h  Y5 g' `  y
大臣这才醒悟过来,这句话的确是真正的智慧啊!500两黄金岂能与妻子和母亲的性命相$ S! X/ i% H5 G/ k, F+ _; O
比!
+ l1 V+ M( v0 }, }/ \It dawned on the minister then and there that these words did embody true wisdom! How can
* D9 z5 B" ]# {6 y" K500 taels of gold be compared to the lives of his wife and mother!
% U, I: z* A$ M, C世间很多令人后悔之事的发生,都是因为缺乏智慧的缘故,可见不论是世间还是出世间,
2 Q3 p% Z0 N% ]: _智慧都是无比珍贵的。( G, t4 ?3 s6 H# J
In this world, it is exactly the lack of wisdom that causes many regrettable things to happen.
( X& D( S+ T( JTherefore, wisdom is supremely precious, either worldly or spiritual.( [2 M# z5 }0 b  y
壬午年二月初九% t  E9 E: w4 D* x0 G- s% x$ Q! f' S
2002年3月23日
% u' ]- m1 ?) Y8 o& \+ {9th of February, Year of RenWu
( Z2 P- {% J: `4 S- X; f/ WMarch 23, 2002  S8 j9 P$ {$ Y3 x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-5 17:08