金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-6-27 21:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
四力——索达吉堪布

8 m1 j, x) j7 N我们知道藏传佛教无论格鲁派还是宁玛派等其他教派,忏悔时都依四对治力。修习汉传佛
3 K" F2 C8 k- Z教的有些人却以为这是藏地修法,没有必要采用,这种见解实为井蛙之见。
/ ^$ C6 V. F* G5 S( O5 C8 Q5 bIt is well known that in Gelugpa, Nyingmapa, or other schools of Tibetan Buddhism, every
8 R1 z" m1 h- [% p3 I# e- v' tpurification practice relies on the four powers of antidote. Some Han Buddhist practitioners,
9 V5 W8 z1 W& a3 m% Uhowever, consider it a mere Tibetan tradition and hence neglect it. Such a viewpoint misses the ! u% W) b' [: h- ^+ z/ Q9 r
big picture.- K) h7 I( K: K
其实,这也是藏传佛教将佛经窍诀灵活应用于修法的具体体现。四对治力在《大藏经》的4 E, `% j! ^* [5 K3 t; b  m
经论中多有记载。如《宣说四法经》云:“弥勒,菩萨若具四法,则能压制所造所积之一切 5 m! F2 Y! \# v* W; K
罪。何为四法?厌患对治力、现行对治力、返回对治力、所依对治力。厌患对治力即若行1 l$ e  b4 H$ c3 U
不善业则多生悔心;现行对治力即虽作不善业但也极为精勤行善;返回对治力即真实受戒
; M. D% q( ^' i5 T* Y1 h. L' J5 g后获得不再就犯之戒;所依对治力即皈依佛、法、僧三宝与不舍菩提心。”
$ o% F' w& H' A9 G" e0 U  xIn fact, this practice epitomizes how Tibetan Buddhism aptly applies Buddha’s pith instructions.
1 F$ b" I  y- V1 |( w" mIn the Chinese Buddhist canon Tripitaka, there are many accounts of the four powers in sutras
1 o6 _& X/ |1 |7 f- ]and shastras. For instance, the Sutra Teaching the Four Dharmas says: “Maitreya, if a Bodhisattva ; E& x( Y, D8 w1 y, I" I' F: P+ |
possesses these four Dharmas, all the evil deeds which have been performed and accumulated 7 M9 F# I1 J8 K- h) o
will be overcome. What are these four? They are: the power of regret, the power of action, the
9 n/ y& \, u9 dpower of resolution, and the power of support. As for the power of regret, if we have done
; t6 @: [) U) ]. }' J: e+ Ynegative actions, we repent them strongly. As for the power of action, it is the remediation of # T  o' y  Y4 F/ r. k  B+ D
our evil deeds; we strive to do wholesome actions. As for the power of resolution, we make $ V. b6 n8 Z0 M$ R, y2 v4 X5 F8 X- T
genuine vows never to repeat the same evil deeds again. As for the power of support, we go for
/ t7 X8 K5 ?0 l0 b* l* U: drefuge in the Buddha, Dharma, and Sangha, and always uphold bodhichitta.”
9 A. I, b7 \! B, q! ~0 |: [不仅仅是四对治力,包括金刚萨埵心咒,也不是藏传佛教特有的忏悔咒,在《三猛厉调服
1 t* t9 \4 L* N6 _, s; O经》中对此也有详细记载。
9 H5 E' V0 G& P% f; [& m, iThus the four powers of antidote are not exclusively found in Tibetan Buddhism. Moreover, the , @7 x  q1 c  }* M. K/ @7 ?& P
recitation of the Vajrasattva mantra has been described in detail in the Sutra of Three Wrathful 3 \' K: M+ n% u' u3 s2 Z, G+ W
Ways of Taming as well." D1 v2 {- P; u9 d1 S2 K& x
现在的众生往往只知道造作恶业,具足智慧而厉行忏悔的人却微乎其微。《弥勒狮吼请问  |- o' N0 s$ ~0 G" Q3 y9 a
经》云:“愚人造恶业,不知忏悔罪,智者忏悔罪,不与业同住。”4 t8 b/ X; {( w' o5 V
People these days are committing non-virtues all the time and hardly anyone bothers to repent
* H7 I( r9 Y+ h/ l6 _sincerely with wisdom. The Sutra of the Great Lion’s Roar Requested by Maitreya says: “The fool
/ X4 [5 Q2 L0 v) Wcommits evil karmas and knows not to confess faults. The wise person purifies faults and
! E% \4 S; S! gdissociates from negative karmas.”) j5 O3 R4 N: o+ V' r- o$ v* b" H( _
所以不论是藏传佛教还是汉传佛教,若依四对治力忏悔,即能遣除无量罪障。如果因前世; e2 i3 ^( r# y. ?2 R* J; ~
习气难以更改,不能完全断除杀生、妄语等恶习,但如果能每天诚心念诵金刚萨埵心咒,
) f& _8 j7 ?* w0 G$ F; }3 v6 c也会有不可思议功德。
3 F0 g' @; Z* |, E! jTherefore, either Tibetan Buddhism or Han Buddhism contains the practice of confession with
+ f7 `# Z5 h# }6 w& j) Xfour antidotes that, if followed properly, will purify innumerable non-virtues. However, someone + r6 {% w+ S, d7 Q6 K' d
with recalcitrant habits from past lives may find it difficult to renounce completely bad 6 m& l. E: b3 q
tendencies such as taking lives or telling lies. In this case, by reciting sincerely the Vajrasattva
8 n: P( a0 U& `. S* |3 Z) d1 ]5 Mmantra every day, one can still accrue incredible merits.
8 S, O; I  }, y3 j2 n但愿人们在散乱之余,不要忘了忏悔。
) C+ L: _- k& t' f( |I hope people will not forget the purification practice besides tending to other distractive . i6 N" w5 O! r( t
activities!+ `$ O$ p1 x  b: F) G2 H" e5 s! a
壬午年二月初十" X; y3 h1 k% D% G" @$ S' n
2002年3月24日, `$ z, ]; S& n2 x; v- w
10th of February, Year of RenWu; {7 g( }) a8 ^% t9 T/ o, K0 Z3 ?6 y
March 24, 20025 \1 O9 |0 r% |: |3 B
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-4-28 22:04