0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-6-27 21:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
四力——索达吉堪布
5 s' O$ y5 X! r& z& n# s1 f
我们知道藏传佛教无论格鲁派还是宁玛派等其他教派,忏悔时都依四对治力。修习汉传佛1 ], {1 h* V7 N' J: F7 k
教的有些人却以为这是藏地修法,没有必要采用,这种见解实为井蛙之见。- o- w1 ^2 _; j0 ^; w: B
It is well known that in Gelugpa, Nyingmapa, or other schools of Tibetan Buddhism, every , T) J" a7 I/ q$ e6 \1 x, h9 G" F: l
purification practice relies on the four powers of antidote. Some Han Buddhist practitioners, + O+ d3 c- V- n) z. B* M& T0 |0 I) l
however, consider it a mere Tibetan tradition and hence neglect it. Such a viewpoint misses the
6 Z4 z7 ]' c" v6 a: i+ ibig picture.6 j# _  ]( k9 t# l' H
其实,这也是藏传佛教将佛经窍诀灵活应用于修法的具体体现。四对治力在《大藏经》的
* f4 o/ `$ K9 @, N2 w经论中多有记载。如《宣说四法经》云:“弥勒,菩萨若具四法,则能压制所造所积之一切 ' ~) e' X% Z: g- ~/ ?! l9 W& b3 ~
罪。何为四法?厌患对治力、现行对治力、返回对治力、所依对治力。厌患对治力即若行
8 A' M+ ~/ B# P5 A2 y4 g; q: U" M不善业则多生悔心;现行对治力即虽作不善业但也极为精勤行善;返回对治力即真实受戒
6 [  L) v6 q$ Q1 n后获得不再就犯之戒;所依对治力即皈依佛、法、僧三宝与不舍菩提心。”
& _; E, B! q' F( C/ J  K6 W) RIn fact, this practice epitomizes how Tibetan Buddhism aptly applies Buddha’s pith instructions.
' k: w* T; p9 A/ LIn the Chinese Buddhist canon Tripitaka, there are many accounts of the four powers in sutras 2 P* X. D0 L1 ~; T" p9 @; }% L" M, Y
and shastras. For instance, the Sutra Teaching the Four Dharmas says: “Maitreya, if a Bodhisattva ! T. g- j  B+ u
possesses these four Dharmas, all the evil deeds which have been performed and accumulated
! u. n$ d3 a! B* lwill be overcome. What are these four? They are: the power of regret, the power of action, the $ ?8 y7 Q3 s8 ?  j
power of resolution, and the power of support. As for the power of regret, if we have done 2 T0 {4 M2 j9 J+ N
negative actions, we repent them strongly. As for the power of action, it is the remediation of / x! J# v! Z6 \" E
our evil deeds; we strive to do wholesome actions. As for the power of resolution, we make 3 d1 t$ i4 ]% ]+ |# s- F
genuine vows never to repeat the same evil deeds again. As for the power of support, we go for
8 r/ ?3 _6 m' q4 k1 Xrefuge in the Buddha, Dharma, and Sangha, and always uphold bodhichitta.”
# I. Z! c9 v5 l4 W7 x不仅仅是四对治力,包括金刚萨埵心咒,也不是藏传佛教特有的忏悔咒,在《三猛厉调服; J9 Z9 ]4 l1 b5 d
经》中对此也有详细记载。, `# d8 w* \5 @' R. S  T! E
Thus the four powers of antidote are not exclusively found in Tibetan Buddhism. Moreover, the ; \: v  u" E2 D  l" _! S* O- t. H
recitation of the Vajrasattva mantra has been described in detail in the Sutra of Three Wrathful / V, b. R: U, k
Ways of Taming as well.3 v; y% g6 @/ Q" w! }9 Q: y
现在的众生往往只知道造作恶业,具足智慧而厉行忏悔的人却微乎其微。《弥勒狮吼请问; W" z8 I" N% Y( T9 m
经》云:“愚人造恶业,不知忏悔罪,智者忏悔罪,不与业同住。”- f0 f; T, X8 f. H9 z
People these days are committing non-virtues all the time and hardly anyone bothers to repent ( D5 o8 f. ]  E1 c& c6 q
sincerely with wisdom. The Sutra of the Great Lion’s Roar Requested by Maitreya says: “The fool - i& N0 P  k% r. @
commits evil karmas and knows not to confess faults. The wise person purifies faults and ) A9 ?: e# n+ _' W0 J" ~
dissociates from negative karmas.”7 @3 z7 y, E, U9 ^4 Y
所以不论是藏传佛教还是汉传佛教,若依四对治力忏悔,即能遣除无量罪障。如果因前世
( ~4 s# O; I5 a5 V8 A( J3 J8 Y习气难以更改,不能完全断除杀生、妄语等恶习,但如果能每天诚心念诵金刚萨埵心咒,' l8 Z8 ]0 ~4 g1 W* k4 g9 @8 L
也会有不可思议功德。1 k+ M( O  V1 |5 W
Therefore, either Tibetan Buddhism or Han Buddhism contains the practice of confession with
) N' e- v# T# U8 Dfour antidotes that, if followed properly, will purify innumerable non-virtues. However, someone ; J9 T+ h( P0 h" T4 w
with recalcitrant habits from past lives may find it difficult to renounce completely bad
( B$ h3 r6 {- C; _* Y0 O7 Stendencies such as taking lives or telling lies. In this case, by reciting sincerely the Vajrasattva 2 r) H* Q( T5 o$ i
mantra every day, one can still accrue incredible merits.
' O7 Y, P$ G2 z$ C  C& ~但愿人们在散乱之余,不要忘了忏悔。
' l8 i5 n7 S3 }; P( fI hope people will not forget the purification practice besides tending to other distractive
, c' |5 b9 }0 b/ h) T6 j" Pactivities!% E* ]+ P# k* r. Q) L, G
壬午年二月初十: K; t$ ]9 m0 T3 r
2002年3月24日1 V5 ]0 r' w  [. V: d* B! C5 Y
10th of February, Year of RenWu
) g' z( I; S( Q- F9 W7 hMarch 24, 2002
1 h0 z" }) _" b: V  f2 l
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-14 21:40