金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-7-11 21:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
可惜——索达吉堪布
7 Y+ R% O% Z( `8 ^$ d& A; \  e: P
现在的人们往往无法面对生活中遇到的各种痛苦,一旦丢失钱财,名誉受损,便如丧考妣
1 {# r* u* L; c% g6 F# i, q一般。只有修行获得一定境界的人,方可断除贪欲。真是可惜啊!
3 A$ L( o7 l! i" U/ r4 XPeople nowadays do not know how to deal with the miseries they encounter in life. Upon losing
% \& ^" T# j* M5 E% C. ]1 D; _wealth or reputation, for instance, they immediately become grief-stricken as if bereft of their " s( `7 q5 [; ], d) }& I
loved ones. Only those who have attained a certain level of spiritual practice are able to cut 4 b, ?' a/ h6 v- I$ c
through attachment. What a shame that most people are not there yet!
% U3 ]/ b1 O+ h% D8 I- f/ I藏传佛教竹巴噶举派的大成就者藏巴加惹(1161-1211),被人们誉为智慧金刚。他在24岁
7 \* Z' Q, q4 Y) X# f9 _8 \, C. d4 }时依止善知识,孜孜不倦地精进修学。学成后于后藏江孜地区修建龙多寺、日隆寺等许多
4 m6 D  s. }  Q+ ?# M4 H, e/ q; H寺院,并精勤不懈地广转*轮。当地的人们为其熏染,纷纷修习竹巴噶举之修法,并舍弃世# L, h! D4 y  G! g* z# n1 y
间财富,视祈祷、观修为财,最后都得到了不同层次的果位。故当地有“人半竹巴,竹半乞/ J8 G% e" n0 o
丐,丐半证师”之美传。竹巴噶举在当地形成了空前绝后的盛况,成就者的美名也家喻户晓
" S/ ]0 z3 k1 B7 N1 {* N: m6 O6 Z: ~/ H+ F6 ]6 {% l
Tsangpa Gyare (1161-1211), known as Yeshe Dorje, is a great siddha of Drukpa Kagyu in Tibetan + a+ {2 _# ~# d
Buddhism. When he was 24, he started his tenacious practice under the guidance of his spiritual . O# A( [! [! x& N: r& U
masters. After completing his studies, he founded many monasteries such as Longduo and Rilong
2 M4 N/ S( u3 [( M) E: t! K- _in the Jiangzi areas of Tibet and turned the Dharma wheel tirelessly. Local people were drawn to ' O3 v# y  k; v
him and they embraced the Drukpa Kagyu practice one after another. They learned to renounce 4 \6 g5 I# S# n4 J: u% g' a
worldly possessions and regard prayer and meditation as true wealth. Many of them eventually
5 B2 u2 W6 y* K  C5 L3 S2 X% b' gattained accomplishment of various degrees, winning the admiration that “Half of the Jiangzi
. S* s8 R, q: A  m% l" u8 Nresidents are Drukpa practitioners, half of the Drukpas are beggars, and half of the beggars are
% h$ U+ i, W) G% {: q! {2 `siddhas.” He brought a time of unprecedented glory to Drukpa Kagyu in that region, and many
, u* e+ v! l& u& H+ I/ Y' ?splendid siddhas became household names.; g9 I9 |3 m2 L" T
他留给后人最殊胜的教言是:“具修证者之门房,幸福快乐已困躺,饕餮之徒难寻访;对治
# u1 l. o$ e; x( u" |5 N! E士夫之门房,看破尘世已困躺,具贪嗔者难寻访;断根源者之门房,舒心愉悦已困躺,具
) |" U, F3 \( n/ D- y% Q! W希忧者难寻访;知餍足者之门房,富贵荣华已困躺,具贪念者难寻访。”意思就是说,在具  W$ p/ |& K: T/ w, u6 u4 ?! P
有修证的人眼前,幸福快乐早已经具足,只可惜贪图吃喝的人却没发现;依靠智慧来对治
2 r" D0 w) {2 |9 `! n; f/ A* T烦恼的人,看破红尘早已如运诸掌,只可惜具有贪嗔之念的人却没有发现;舍弃世间法的
& t& O, E0 |- h* @7 p8 e" P人与快乐时刻相随,只可惜心存希忧之人却没有发现;知足少欲的人财富常伴左右,只可
, u8 M& i! K- N: }( S- n) }惜欲火中烧的人却始终难以发现。
$ ^# |0 q5 _7 m+ R& `Among the teachings he left behind, the following verses are most supreme:8 {( y, Y4 B1 V( w' K
Right at the house front of a realized being, there rests plenty of joy and happiness, but the
* f$ i# R7 }! u  y. |hedonist knows not to visit.4 Y  S- X2 E( v" F* v
Right at the house front of someone adept at taming confused emotions, there is the way of
" I' Z$ G6 v+ {, G2 lseeing through the mortal world, but the greedy and hateful know not to visit.0 {5 N5 @. P& O. B- I# _
Right at the house front of a renouncer of the mundane world, there are enjoyment and leisure,
4 j1 {4 `# Y2 Y- P. Z5 a( m  ?but those engulfed in hope and fear know not to visit.' ^3 \9 P" g. R5 z& d
Right at the house front of a contented person, there are fame, wealth, and glory within reach, $ U6 D1 U& X3 [% G
but the covetous folks know not to visit.
3 ?+ {4 V. d/ V) b8 FThe meaning of these is: Realized practitioners have everything they need to attain happiness
. d7 P. t' V3 K7 |: Fand joy; but those craving only eating and drinking will never know it. For those who have tamed - ^, k! c( Y! X) b& l3 J: t7 T0 m
their negative emotions with wisdom, to renounce mundane affairs is as easy as turning the
0 q  ?/ O3 \4 H& ~4 Opalm; but those steeped in covetousness and hatred will never know it. For those who have
* V2 n3 U+ C$ Q( {( Brenounced worldly preoccupations, joy is their constant companion; but those engulfed in hope ( n2 W8 d+ ?; ?. @' J7 g
and fear will never know it. For those who are content with whatever they already have, true + J4 n9 Z  P6 |! e
wealth accompanies them always; but those inflamed with desire will never know it.
$ ?3 j; }9 v' K2 U7 ^" b! Y8 T" ~现在的人们为声色犬马、功名利禄所诱。整日为一箪食、一勺饮而忙忙碌碌、殚精竭虑,& D: O& ~3 b4 `  C- G7 b0 D5 }0 B# ?
却常令自己深陷痛苦忧虑之境地,不能不令人深感可惜。
& f) n9 o; b0 X& {$ K% V# pNowadays people are lured by sensual pleasures, prestige, wealth, and power. For the sake of
8 A, e2 `' ^; e2 x8 ~satisfying their mere hunger and thirst, people are forever busy and forever scheming. In the end
2 `' H" s  p  B; r. A4 @; tthey are only entrapped in extra anguish and more suffering. What a shame it really is!
+ K+ x7 X/ g  z& ^7 K2 l4 {! c# l舍弃世间吧,欢乐将与你长相厮守!
8 z6 a0 W* C4 \- s8 T5 F: S1 U9 TLearn to renounce the world; happiness will forever be with you!$ P( B* C. O3 N0 a* i- J
壬午年二月十四日  ! Y/ l9 b9 v: a3 G1 c9 t$ g
2002年3月27日  3 a2 n$ G# R) R) r
24th of February, Year of RenWu: J$ \$ x: K& @8 \* `: `' Z
March 27, 2002% J$ Y( }2 i" p& P% E% x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-14 02:02