0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-7-11 21:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
可惜——索达吉堪布
7 Z0 Y# t# ]$ `2 L4 D2 m
现在的人们往往无法面对生活中遇到的各种痛苦,一旦丢失钱财,名誉受损,便如丧考妣
+ l- r9 T0 a* K" t  [一般。只有修行获得一定境界的人,方可断除贪欲。真是可惜啊!2 m& v6 V, C  A9 J/ C/ N
People nowadays do not know how to deal with the miseries they encounter in life. Upon losing
: i& |5 y7 _+ P7 }0 I+ T& i+ qwealth or reputation, for instance, they immediately become grief-stricken as if bereft of their
( a1 G8 p2 r& h7 Cloved ones. Only those who have attained a certain level of spiritual practice are able to cut
5 b- U4 m: L( G1 |6 v* othrough attachment. What a shame that most people are not there yet!
6 z. X! [5 k7 W& ^5 G! Q% x3 f, \藏传佛教竹巴噶举派的大成就者藏巴加惹(1161-1211),被人们誉为智慧金刚。他在24岁8 I" x( T; A5 D- R- K
时依止善知识,孜孜不倦地精进修学。学成后于后藏江孜地区修建龙多寺、日隆寺等许多
5 _; C* I. i6 b, K) {+ o  y寺院,并精勤不懈地广转*轮。当地的人们为其熏染,纷纷修习竹巴噶举之修法,并舍弃世
& U( g" J' C$ g' r' ?4 L间财富,视祈祷、观修为财,最后都得到了不同层次的果位。故当地有“人半竹巴,竹半乞& ~5 a+ V7 E0 Q+ D$ s; ?+ t0 a
丐,丐半证师”之美传。竹巴噶举在当地形成了空前绝后的盛况,成就者的美名也家喻户晓9 h: j- H% |' y- G3 A! e9 @

4 ]4 i0 C  v9 k; w6 @+ MTsangpa Gyare (1161-1211), known as Yeshe Dorje, is a great siddha of Drukpa Kagyu in Tibetan
/ Q/ h7 d1 v* @. i4 [Buddhism. When he was 24, he started his tenacious practice under the guidance of his spiritual $ C. @2 \6 ]+ l4 v& B8 n
masters. After completing his studies, he founded many monasteries such as Longduo and Rilong
$ v& m+ J" K' ^. N+ [- _# `9 W; Iin the Jiangzi areas of Tibet and turned the Dharma wheel tirelessly. Local people were drawn to
" x$ J- b# a, n6 Q+ `him and they embraced the Drukpa Kagyu practice one after another. They learned to renounce . f' d0 D9 r  K: D5 A# i
worldly possessions and regard prayer and meditation as true wealth. Many of them eventually % I1 Q) r3 [( w# }8 }3 ^
attained accomplishment of various degrees, winning the admiration that “Half of the Jiangzi * l7 l: f; ?3 x' d
residents are Drukpa practitioners, half of the Drukpas are beggars, and half of the beggars are 6 Q& \2 b8 e7 |9 }
siddhas.” He brought a time of unprecedented glory to Drukpa Kagyu in that region, and many . J( Z) O) c, u: @
splendid siddhas became household names.  n" `9 H8 Q$ |% h  o" q3 R
他留给后人最殊胜的教言是:“具修证者之门房,幸福快乐已困躺,饕餮之徒难寻访;对治
. q( X: X$ K) Y3 G! `士夫之门房,看破尘世已困躺,具贪嗔者难寻访;断根源者之门房,舒心愉悦已困躺,具
' h7 |8 Y( O3 j; b! j1 Y! a希忧者难寻访;知餍足者之门房,富贵荣华已困躺,具贪念者难寻访。”意思就是说,在具
+ ?+ I1 T' z& ^( B有修证的人眼前,幸福快乐早已经具足,只可惜贪图吃喝的人却没发现;依靠智慧来对治
, C' R. x( ]% z7 A烦恼的人,看破红尘早已如运诸掌,只可惜具有贪嗔之念的人却没有发现;舍弃世间法的
! B9 _9 j9 w% G, G+ O人与快乐时刻相随,只可惜心存希忧之人却没有发现;知足少欲的人财富常伴左右,只可
+ {/ d' y9 P% G# {! s5 }0 J# Z惜欲火中烧的人却始终难以发现。1 T. |, P, m; h8 y: @3 S: ^
Among the teachings he left behind, the following verses are most supreme:, c+ L; G1 p$ M, _" e0 K) O' y
Right at the house front of a realized being, there rests plenty of joy and happiness, but the
( ], J( M' y3 o& c( f7 v4 g' i" l! Khedonist knows not to visit.- Z1 V2 v- R# ~: j7 L; |/ a
Right at the house front of someone adept at taming confused emotions, there is the way of 7 E( ?4 N* J6 T( y. m
seeing through the mortal world, but the greedy and hateful know not to visit.
2 n0 n# F7 O% r7 C9 i+ b9 G. cRight at the house front of a renouncer of the mundane world, there are enjoyment and leisure,
! ^5 T, w: N5 s, tbut those engulfed in hope and fear know not to visit.
' x! j8 W% {5 T1 v$ D9 W4 ^, z" lRight at the house front of a contented person, there are fame, wealth, and glory within reach,
! Z" S7 e7 Y- C3 X' Lbut the covetous folks know not to visit.
! ]0 j) _4 I4 m. L& y! u7 q6 ?The meaning of these is: Realized practitioners have everything they need to attain happiness
9 r9 T; g/ x) e0 p5 ^and joy; but those craving only eating and drinking will never know it. For those who have tamed , y% C/ M" t$ L$ I" y
their negative emotions with wisdom, to renounce mundane affairs is as easy as turning the
+ L3 Q  P- W9 s# Opalm; but those steeped in covetousness and hatred will never know it. For those who have ! @7 x) ]2 H; q9 N& W& s
renounced worldly preoccupations, joy is their constant companion; but those engulfed in hope   a& R; ]4 Y' o* ~
and fear will never know it. For those who are content with whatever they already have, true $ L& g' n8 b) q$ ]! h8 s4 T6 ~9 x
wealth accompanies them always; but those inflamed with desire will never know it.
( n& p9 a7 M  D# ~  p现在的人们为声色犬马、功名利禄所诱。整日为一箪食、一勺饮而忙忙碌碌、殚精竭虑,: W7 j! _; O9 |. ~( n; Y6 T
却常令自己深陷痛苦忧虑之境地,不能不令人深感可惜。
7 }/ A: x  N: R7 N8 D! INowadays people are lured by sensual pleasures, prestige, wealth, and power. For the sake of
- Q& I/ e6 L0 t8 c' J$ ~8 |satisfying their mere hunger and thirst, people are forever busy and forever scheming. In the end
2 G4 f' a5 [' ?1 L" fthey are only entrapped in extra anguish and more suffering. What a shame it really is!1 f- r/ S8 Z! ~1 o! Z
舍弃世间吧,欢乐将与你长相厮守!0 H" N+ N0 m5 T% \+ y4 R" N
Learn to renounce the world; happiness will forever be with you!
: v0 {0 N+ L  v5 N- q: B& N3 R# ?壬午年二月十四日  8 z; b+ |$ @( h6 V" }$ @$ i/ f
2002年3月27日  
6 Q! g) n6 H8 j: u; R24th of February, Year of RenWu3 h& M! n5 G/ `4 b
March 27, 2002+ |8 u6 e7 [! @8 ?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-4-28 19:36