0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-7-11 21:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
可惜——索达吉堪布
0 M9 L- t' k0 j/ ~( v$ @
现在的人们往往无法面对生活中遇到的各种痛苦,一旦丢失钱财,名誉受损,便如丧考妣3 x$ M5 N2 P/ M* G8 x, |5 i
一般。只有修行获得一定境界的人,方可断除贪欲。真是可惜啊!
5 I9 k. O5 `) L8 Q# D3 B, OPeople nowadays do not know how to deal with the miseries they encounter in life. Upon losing
. k6 J1 F2 V% }9 K6 Q+ Z' Rwealth or reputation, for instance, they immediately become grief-stricken as if bereft of their ' \% ?9 X# S  U7 F* D- }0 y5 T
loved ones. Only those who have attained a certain level of spiritual practice are able to cut   P: y9 K* R0 n5 V6 T5 Q! L
through attachment. What a shame that most people are not there yet!6 ~/ Q- C2 x; e3 h1 S
藏传佛教竹巴噶举派的大成就者藏巴加惹(1161-1211),被人们誉为智慧金刚。他在24岁$ g& J. k, O# t9 D& E. ]
时依止善知识,孜孜不倦地精进修学。学成后于后藏江孜地区修建龙多寺、日隆寺等许多0 A$ H% r: b) Z& ?- M: @. k
寺院,并精勤不懈地广转*轮。当地的人们为其熏染,纷纷修习竹巴噶举之修法,并舍弃世
8 p; d: W4 U2 i5 i间财富,视祈祷、观修为财,最后都得到了不同层次的果位。故当地有“人半竹巴,竹半乞7 @" z, ?0 c# j# N# s" y
丐,丐半证师”之美传。竹巴噶举在当地形成了空前绝后的盛况,成就者的美名也家喻户晓) ~, r$ ~& \7 c3 T  s% O1 M

% Q7 x% z0 Y/ H9 u. eTsangpa Gyare (1161-1211), known as Yeshe Dorje, is a great siddha of Drukpa Kagyu in Tibetan
8 P7 B0 v- r$ @. U6 q; HBuddhism. When he was 24, he started his tenacious practice under the guidance of his spiritual 3 F/ X8 Z) k! |! c& L4 w4 N  s
masters. After completing his studies, he founded many monasteries such as Longduo and Rilong
  ]# M; v) u( y: Z  G0 Y4 ~in the Jiangzi areas of Tibet and turned the Dharma wheel tirelessly. Local people were drawn to * D! ?) G. t! e9 k
him and they embraced the Drukpa Kagyu practice one after another. They learned to renounce
; K! ?/ |: W+ V9 R5 bworldly possessions and regard prayer and meditation as true wealth. Many of them eventually
) v  G2 V$ K/ H- }attained accomplishment of various degrees, winning the admiration that “Half of the Jiangzi
1 h" ~$ q4 z+ V$ g: bresidents are Drukpa practitioners, half of the Drukpas are beggars, and half of the beggars are
% U  R# G& h: {siddhas.” He brought a time of unprecedented glory to Drukpa Kagyu in that region, and many 5 z, i' @$ s6 c. @+ }% s
splendid siddhas became household names.3 A! D$ _5 L4 [' \) D$ k5 j% O
他留给后人最殊胜的教言是:“具修证者之门房,幸福快乐已困躺,饕餮之徒难寻访;对治3 {  K/ f3 u! g2 X9 V) F
士夫之门房,看破尘世已困躺,具贪嗔者难寻访;断根源者之门房,舒心愉悦已困躺,具& p1 l& ?, r/ T" x# `
希忧者难寻访;知餍足者之门房,富贵荣华已困躺,具贪念者难寻访。”意思就是说,在具1 F: ~2 G: J1 X* [3 @) `7 I0 t
有修证的人眼前,幸福快乐早已经具足,只可惜贪图吃喝的人却没发现;依靠智慧来对治
" H& W' T4 V$ W% _烦恼的人,看破红尘早已如运诸掌,只可惜具有贪嗔之念的人却没有发现;舍弃世间法的
. A4 z' J# N( ^. s2 ^( t  B; M$ S人与快乐时刻相随,只可惜心存希忧之人却没有发现;知足少欲的人财富常伴左右,只可
  Q5 U1 ]( q, v  ?8 X1 b2 N1 h, C惜欲火中烧的人却始终难以发现。
9 G7 s8 w& l0 QAmong the teachings he left behind, the following verses are most supreme:
) T, T( H& J* v& D2 x( X) GRight at the house front of a realized being, there rests plenty of joy and happiness, but the 6 ^# A% b3 C  Y
hedonist knows not to visit.
8 {/ ^2 C0 q, C7 d# B" e# N3 X0 ]Right at the house front of someone adept at taming confused emotions, there is the way of 5 b; b8 X  b& T, T2 }- ?9 F
seeing through the mortal world, but the greedy and hateful know not to visit.3 l5 h8 }9 Z' r' s: N' ^& F
Right at the house front of a renouncer of the mundane world, there are enjoyment and leisure,
. ^1 D9 U2 @. A! }8 g" lbut those engulfed in hope and fear know not to visit.
' H# }$ p! Y3 y6 tRight at the house front of a contented person, there are fame, wealth, and glory within reach, $ S4 k& ^7 k4 i) B8 `/ c9 r
but the covetous folks know not to visit.
8 b3 p) Z4 m' B$ K- mThe meaning of these is: Realized practitioners have everything they need to attain happiness 4 H6 u6 H/ C& b; {
and joy; but those craving only eating and drinking will never know it. For those who have tamed / p/ @# ?- d0 N# m: h  S8 A
their negative emotions with wisdom, to renounce mundane affairs is as easy as turning the
; K7 A" y# Y) q1 \) C. v' }palm; but those steeped in covetousness and hatred will never know it. For those who have 4 v5 w9 v* m3 L' T% t
renounced worldly preoccupations, joy is their constant companion; but those engulfed in hope ! B: O6 {! h+ o7 u* z2 ^" ]) E
and fear will never know it. For those who are content with whatever they already have, true
# A, K# o2 b" z! }6 R6 bwealth accompanies them always; but those inflamed with desire will never know it.
3 U/ s! L% H; V8 {/ W* g6 _现在的人们为声色犬马、功名利禄所诱。整日为一箪食、一勺饮而忙忙碌碌、殚精竭虑,8 c3 @. h+ A* n. @# R. P
却常令自己深陷痛苦忧虑之境地,不能不令人深感可惜。
" G! ]; n3 v1 }Nowadays people are lured by sensual pleasures, prestige, wealth, and power. For the sake of 8 h% N! c; q. p/ ^2 J
satisfying their mere hunger and thirst, people are forever busy and forever scheming. In the end
3 M* ^% H* q* }) ^, |they are only entrapped in extra anguish and more suffering. What a shame it really is!- w" ?( g' T& W) U, h
舍弃世间吧,欢乐将与你长相厮守!3 i: _) `0 y3 n# h9 n1 P
Learn to renounce the world; happiness will forever be with you!
! Q6 o  A+ t$ h) Z, E- N壬午年二月十四日  . {) H) n# D3 I: z7 F- K. ~
2002年3月27日  
  f+ @  z) l0 c) [24th of February, Year of RenWu- u! m6 n9 n. Y6 B% E
March 27, 2002; U# a, E: B9 B2 B% a* y4 Q- n
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-14 21:48