注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-9-1 06:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
5 N3 q& I. Q( a8 y4 J  @# d$ [! `/ O
月光 | Moonlight
夕阳收尽了西边的最后一抹余晖。四下沉寂,我等待着“林竹翳如”的夜幕降临,使我得以$ Y( m; W6 n/ v( g
在黑暗中独享南方春夜的悠然。然而,我徒劳了。一轮皓月悬挂虚空,清幽的月色给房屋" B3 {2 h* }: W% g$ h( G( h
、树林、花园,镀上了一层银白。真是“千江有水千江月,万里无云万里天。”8 S1 w* j; I4 w3 g7 A# ]
The last twilight in the western sky vanished with the setting sun. With silence all around, I
& b; [- u9 c( \- pwaited for the evening curtain to roll out so that I could enjoy by myself a peaceful night in
; X* d  C- ^8 [' R  T& ~spring. This, it turned out, was just my wishful thinking. Suspended in the high void was a bright
' u" l0 o% I0 D4 H; cfull moon that sprinkled a fine layer of silver dust over houses, trees, and the garden. It was) ]) Q; Z& q0 }- F" s
exactly as described in the poem:
: s4 L8 [- s2 ]; e' QSo long as there is water in the rivers,# b# B: H- U/ ~* j  q5 A
Even if there are thousands of them,
# f1 V1 Q( Q+ w( V3 X  ?The moon will be reflected in each.
6 C. j1 O* w5 n, g5 p2 h0 PSo long as the sky is unobstructed by clouds,
' E0 }* p" C* O( k$ \* |, gNo matter how many thousands of miles it spans,% \; s. {, m& _; [, `2 x
It is all clear sky.$ B* ], c4 T" y9 w
池塘中、脸盆里、甚至下雨积下的水坑中,都无一例外地盛着那圆圆的、光亮的脸,仿佛) _0 b6 h: o9 X8 v
捞之可得。难怪世人有“猴子捞月”的传说了。9 w- y% v" {6 M( u
In the pond, washbasin, or even puddles from the rain, there appeared this round bright face, as* x; ^3 B, B0 k8 r3 x: `+ v+ f6 \
if screaming to be picked up. No wonder the folklore of “Moon-Capturing by the Monkeys” came
4 b4 t; q8 E2 pinto existence.
  @4 V5 |% A" E. c8 N' Y1 x的确,无论地上有多少水器,只要水面平静,水质清净,皆能显现皎洁月影。同样,无论, _8 e& ~* W. ^0 k- a. ~8 c" R
多少人,若能以净心观想佛陀,佛也会立即来至彼前,为其加持,排其苦恼,令其安乐。
, S- _" e' J. ^. k- e5 `Indeed, regardless of how many water containers there are on the ground, all will reflect the
0 f4 g- a( e, a# P' K1 i' c4 ?same beautiful moon as long as the water surfaces are clean and calm. Similarly, regardless of8 p. I2 S: i1 v( S( J# q2 `
how many people there are on earth, as long as they visualize the Buddha with a pure mind, the
  X& W, k. T4 s/ `) LBuddha will appear in front of them to bestow blessing, dispel suffering, and bring happiness.+ E, H- a( e1 H, ]' D! y
《宝积经》云:“何人作意佛,能仁住彼前,恒时赐加持,解脱一切罪。”可见如此做法有
6 X! ]1 {5 A7 t) N- w4 {6 X* p# k1 q4 c很大功德。《三摩地王经》曰:“散步安住站立卧,何人忆念能仁尊,本师恒时住彼前,彼6 Q; K, o2 p, W, P& C" ]
者将获广大果。”也许有人会疑惑,为何佛陀会在转瞬之间来至我们面前呢?其原因是因为2 z3 j! J) y7 I8 K5 \
自己的心无丝毫垢染,加上智悲尊者的大悲力显现而致。《大圆满心性休息》云:“观想彼
. n/ N: c3 Y" ^: A临极应理,此为自心清净力,智悲尊主大悲力,佛说如意成所愿。”
' m: X2 k6 R; eThe Jewel Heap Sutra (Ratnakuṭa Sutra) says: “Should anyone think of the Buddha with faith, the
" O( V2 E9 ~( u" j; J4 S# ^; eBuddha is there, right in front of them, constantly granting his blessings and freedom from all# ^2 z* r- @, A2 a; d
harm.” Hence to think of the Buddha is very meritorious. The King of Concentration Sutra also6 c* I  G3 H. k) ]+ g. m+ B2 K
says: “Whoever recollects the Buddha while walking, standing, sitting, or sleeping will always be
* J* h: a% f7 Oin Buddha’s presence, and will attain vast accomplishment.” People may wonder: How could the
' d0 j5 c* z% z" `" o  p1 sBuddha come to us the moment we think about him? Such manifestation is made possible by our
1 C) ?7 f, t, ]# }. zminds being absolutely pure and by the power of Buddha’s great compassion. A Treatise on/ J9 V' a& L+ C5 Z1 W
Finding Comfort and Ease in the Nature of Mind says: “Due to the power of our innate purity and
* E! ~, [9 N9 w" Pthe power of Buddha’s great compassion, the Buddha will approach us and grant whatever is
9 t3 F7 G" P! ~! fdesired just as we visualize him.”. g! e7 ?* y* f8 q" J8 Q
如果一个佛教徒,每天一次也不观想释迦牟尼佛,应该感到惭愧。我们应思维经典中的金
5 `3 [( c; U) d+ s' V. ^刚语,这样对我们消除魔障、获得信心、增加智慧,均有无边利益。当然,如果信心的器% f9 A0 Q" \9 r/ O- T7 W0 u* ]
皿倒扣,则永远也不会显现佛光月影。# u! k0 |+ a5 ]( G7 V+ F! S
As Buddhists, if we let a day go by without thinking of at least once of Buddha Shakyamuni, we
* w. L9 p, B" j* J2 j% qshould feel ashamed. We should constantly reflect on the adamantine words of the scriptures,6 ?# H( O7 c6 e: V% i
which will bring us vast benefit in dispelling obstacles, establishing faith, and enhancing wisdom.2 `2 L+ Z6 R" u6 c- e8 @! q4 ^8 a
On the other hand, if the vessels of our faith were turned upside down, then neither the moon
7 \4 @0 O: A  B  ?6 y6 j# \# Vreflection nor any form of the Buddha would ever appear to us.
, T% B; z5 c* z- F4 \0 u壬午年二月十五日  
- @! b; _0 B5 w5 p# ~" K2002年3月28日
- F! C: R- u5 K6 p9 Y15th of February, Year of RenWu
2 F: v( y$ e) |+ P/ F9 {7 {March 28, 2002
# `' B* s8 e& z7 m) C
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-4-28 20:08