注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-9-1 06:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
" g* J/ G8 d# Y; R3 A; |9 Q
月光 | Moonlight
夕阳收尽了西边的最后一抹余晖。四下沉寂,我等待着“林竹翳如”的夜幕降临,使我得以. m- a( u. @% t) h) y
在黑暗中独享南方春夜的悠然。然而,我徒劳了。一轮皓月悬挂虚空,清幽的月色给房屋% R' Q+ r3 P% G8 H4 q' g
、树林、花园,镀上了一层银白。真是“千江有水千江月,万里无云万里天。”  }* ^( d- u# S0 w+ o, V  g, {2 U
The last twilight in the western sky vanished with the setting sun. With silence all around, I! F8 ]1 l+ q- m2 F6 D, Q- h
waited for the evening curtain to roll out so that I could enjoy by myself a peaceful night in
) @/ O" W2 x0 L2 L% C) {- G1 Mspring. This, it turned out, was just my wishful thinking. Suspended in the high void was a bright- {0 o$ t: e. P
full moon that sprinkled a fine layer of silver dust over houses, trees, and the garden. It was
3 V; H, V- K+ Lexactly as described in the poem:/ w6 v! _( ~# }" f* H2 b
So long as there is water in the rivers,
5 q, r  i: f) M8 V5 v! Q! GEven if there are thousands of them,
, c9 w' `/ q# E& h* s& e) |9 ]% ?The moon will be reflected in each.
. a1 w# O, k  `' iSo long as the sky is unobstructed by clouds,4 y+ D* q3 X3 ^7 s& K
No matter how many thousands of miles it spans,
" L7 e% c+ H* }3 r3 k- T5 x7 m8 wIt is all clear sky.8 z7 c  F7 ^; q8 }2 S% w5 s
池塘中、脸盆里、甚至下雨积下的水坑中,都无一例外地盛着那圆圆的、光亮的脸,仿佛: H8 W8 B; f  z; M& w" I
捞之可得。难怪世人有“猴子捞月”的传说了。) A2 F! v4 V- ~' D  E/ h/ {
In the pond, washbasin, or even puddles from the rain, there appeared this round bright face, as  r- v' [9 y3 J) `( y
if screaming to be picked up. No wonder the folklore of “Moon-Capturing by the Monkeys” came
0 A2 f  [; |0 O/ m* Rinto existence.
/ F+ E* U! w7 A- @. D! \' H2 d的确,无论地上有多少水器,只要水面平静,水质清净,皆能显现皎洁月影。同样,无论
$ O0 r  Y* X# b; h( B. {% a0 T) d多少人,若能以净心观想佛陀,佛也会立即来至彼前,为其加持,排其苦恼,令其安乐。; I0 _) X- _1 k4 U8 a
Indeed, regardless of how many water containers there are on the ground, all will reflect the
, g" B" b% ]9 ?+ F* S: H; V. qsame beautiful moon as long as the water surfaces are clean and calm. Similarly, regardless of
& t$ n- u. ?. qhow many people there are on earth, as long as they visualize the Buddha with a pure mind, the
8 v7 d& {5 z. E  r+ FBuddha will appear in front of them to bestow blessing, dispel suffering, and bring happiness.9 w) l! J6 H3 B. ?/ x5 o
《宝积经》云:“何人作意佛,能仁住彼前,恒时赐加持,解脱一切罪。”可见如此做法有
/ V2 h, D6 I1 g) t& c, e4 }& ?3 Q很大功德。《三摩地王经》曰:“散步安住站立卧,何人忆念能仁尊,本师恒时住彼前,彼
, W3 q* Y3 @7 A, V$ F者将获广大果。”也许有人会疑惑,为何佛陀会在转瞬之间来至我们面前呢?其原因是因为  q# B7 F  ~( z6 `
自己的心无丝毫垢染,加上智悲尊者的大悲力显现而致。《大圆满心性休息》云:“观想彼; t- y1 R; G  O- L$ q
临极应理,此为自心清净力,智悲尊主大悲力,佛说如意成所愿。”% H$ d1 p# }0 R& Y( I1 X% ?; f7 o- K
The Jewel Heap Sutra (Ratnakuṭa Sutra) says: “Should anyone think of the Buddha with faith, the
. `. p9 g; O( z3 M# X' ZBuddha is there, right in front of them, constantly granting his blessings and freedom from all5 l' p, l4 `- j; G' j- L; Q# N) Z- G
harm.” Hence to think of the Buddha is very meritorious. The King of Concentration Sutra also5 X- F' p# D- O% }3 \# S* y5 A
says: “Whoever recollects the Buddha while walking, standing, sitting, or sleeping will always be
8 }$ U: Q2 @" ^* w, D  n" v9 W2 ]in Buddha’s presence, and will attain vast accomplishment.” People may wonder: How could the
+ M" M2 u0 l2 d3 r$ v+ qBuddha come to us the moment we think about him? Such manifestation is made possible by our6 E  b  y6 _0 j! A
minds being absolutely pure and by the power of Buddha’s great compassion. A Treatise on
- ~5 S" g' ?- r+ LFinding Comfort and Ease in the Nature of Mind says: “Due to the power of our innate purity and
8 w. V4 m7 A  w' ?4 G6 }the power of Buddha’s great compassion, the Buddha will approach us and grant whatever is: k0 c" ^) R6 l' Q3 ^) g
desired just as we visualize him.”. S' @5 ^" R( A+ e! V9 o2 M  H2 I
如果一个佛教徒,每天一次也不观想释迦牟尼佛,应该感到惭愧。我们应思维经典中的金! y, a. M: ~- k* p
刚语,这样对我们消除魔障、获得信心、增加智慧,均有无边利益。当然,如果信心的器- y5 s$ G" F! u7 s' k( g
皿倒扣,则永远也不会显现佛光月影。
* C; u& e# ^; RAs Buddhists, if we let a day go by without thinking of at least once of Buddha Shakyamuni, we
$ J; P! u) I; O! hshould feel ashamed. We should constantly reflect on the adamantine words of the scriptures,
/ u7 {1 K" }; [/ n7 p+ A( owhich will bring us vast benefit in dispelling obstacles, establishing faith, and enhancing wisdom.
. i  |4 Q) [+ E& Z+ W! p5 }On the other hand, if the vessels of our faith were turned upside down, then neither the moon9 V3 a% G5 b, B. P- ?9 p2 A
reflection nor any form of the Buddha would ever appear to us." W' Y$ {! ~/ n
壬午年二月十五日  
5 O$ Q. [1 r. O/ s5 o2002年3月28日# a" |) `+ p- X- y9 {. H3 C6 H: o
15th of February, Year of RenWu
5 g+ B  F* G# \March 28, 2002
  E! f/ k8 {/ o* L2 k& g% k
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-14 18:27