0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-9-1 20:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

; _8 K6 D6 j% ?7 R' V
无求 | No Craving
夏沃工巴格西(班玛香秋)是噶当派的三大弟子之一。他一生舍弃世间法,精进修持,终于' t# o7 C& b1 Z" G
获得大成就。示现圆寂时身体化为舍利,留与后人,在佛教史上写下了光辉的一页。
/ P9 t9 _  L% J6 E5 c" ]Geshe Shaupa (Padma Changchub) is one of the three great disciples in the Kadampa lineage. All4 M+ K" v7 f! ?% z
his life he gave up the mundane world and practiced the Dharma assiduously. He finally attained
. d+ r3 s& B! N+ I/ F. d4 isupreme realization. Upon his nirvana, his body turned into many precious relics for future3 m" t6 g$ f+ m3 D
generations to treasure. His legacy marks a glorious chapter in the history of Buddhism.: V8 O9 ^  d) {2 Y
他在对弟子的教言中说道:“如果相信我的话,立时就可获得安乐,即使相信我,也没有
$ l2 i0 Z( |% L7 @" G, C其他的高招,没有其他的诀窍,就是令其舍弃今生。”又说,“使我们今生来世蒙受痛苦
5 y, p! r9 \8 h( ^# J, C& E  Q( V6 B& z  y的一切根源,就是对今生的贪执,所以必须削减对今生的贪执,如果丧心病狂地追求今世
# {; B7 m$ g6 Z2 ^! {的安乐,其心就绝对不会快乐,即使忙忙碌碌、东奔西跑、疲惫不堪也于事无补。甚至痛
; n( c3 i6 Z6 k9 J苦、罪业、恶言也会不约而同地降临。因此,应当将泛滥成灾的贪欲之念驱之门外,如果# t, V1 a+ b) o, {
能将贪念赶尽杀绝的话,幸福安乐的生活将从此拉开帷幕。因此,若想让今生来世都获得
5 j! O  w4 Y- @9 B$ H/ f# s快乐,至少应从心底生起什么也不贪求、什么也不蓄积的心念。不欲获得是最殊胜的获得* ?& O) s7 h; X8 g+ X
,不念名声是最殊胜的名声,不趋赞誉是最殊胜的赞誉,不求眷属是最殊胜的眷属。如果
3 [8 g$ |' [* H: n1 j诚心想修法,就必须让心依于贫穷,贫穷乃至死亡。一旦生出此种念头,则无论天、魔、4 m# V8 M" {* b# [* `# j$ F
人都不能侵犯,如果不遗余力地算计今生,则只能自取其辱,不但自己品尝自己酿成的苦: ]4 K; l4 u" y
酒,还要承受他人的讥讽,来世还须奔赴恶趣去感受无边无际的痛苦。”
- g' I% K2 j9 V3 LIn his instructions to disciples he says: “Should you take my words, happiness is immediately' i) e: }. L% o* @/ j$ {& {5 d
within reach. In fact, even if you trust me, I have neither better shortcuts nor other brilliant
, c5 W2 K4 U) ^1 {ideas. The salient point is just to renounce this life.” And again: “The root cause of all our
/ P4 C% U9 f7 Q. j2 e4 Tsufferings in this and future lives is the attachment to the present life. Therefore, we must cut
! I( v1 @0 ~  D3 u; `down this clinging. Chasing frantically after your enjoyment of this life, happiness will elude you.3 j$ Z2 y2 {( K" y
No amount of sweating or rushing about to the point of total exhaustion is of any use. Instead,% m: P; c  L  d6 T$ d) V
misery, harm, and bickering may befall you simultaneously. Hence, be sure to drive off the7 B7 ]+ O- y% _8 J1 W( J5 @$ h( [9 I; ^
avaricious mind that runs rampant. If you can extinguish all the cravings and spare none of them,
& N7 p# [8 A0 @/ |" g4 Na life of happiness and joy will play out for you. If one wants happiness in this and future lives,$ x4 h0 G" W; P. Z+ @6 _! d( S
one should, at the minimum, cultivate a non-grasping mind and an attitude of amassing nothing.
# Q1 X* D% i4 DThe best gain is to garner nothing; the best reputation is to forsake fame; the best praise is to% W8 ~: J( k1 S+ `, Y
shun from applause; the best retinue is to give up followers. To practice Dharma sincerely, your
8 Q2 @+ F0 F  W  S  a0 iambition in life should be poverty, and to be willing to remain poor until the end of life. If you
4 o' I% i6 P6 U) u& f4 {* I7 a7 Zhave this attitude, no god, demon, or human being will ever be able to make difficulties for you.$ V1 A$ U! \, ^3 e3 ^' W6 c
But if all you care about is to gain satisfaction in this life, you will bring disgrace upon yourself.( A2 c. W4 M$ ]8 C' A
You’ll have to bear not only the consequences of your own doing but also scorn from others, and
* ]0 {7 d# w( D1 r! V, A- ~5 M. Trush to lower realms of endless tortures in future lives.”
8 V: o. ~  J, o4 q" p  t- P" J. ?基确巴(名森丹华,潘地加扎法王的弟子,精通教法,证悟圆满,创建果莫亚寺,度生事业
+ b' W4 o+ t& V广大无边,培养造就了雅得班钦等一大批名声卓著的大弟子,被人们尊称为基确法王)云3 ?# [; q0 H3 K2 r5 }1 s6 J* Z  K
:“若以风扫此生念,即可称为厌离者,何亦不需念头生,美名广传遍大地,为修法故舍, F0 g% d2 T, D7 q' S
身寿,和风吹送称赞语。”
5 f! r$ `5 _  Q( OGyijapa or Seng Denhua by name was a disciple of H.H. Pande Gyaltsen. With proficiency in all
% ^9 {- y; O0 X, E* ?) Fthe teachings and perfect realization, he founded the Gou Moya Monastery. He caused
9 s' \! N6 _  m' E9 G/ w/ P* fnumerous beings to embrace Buddhism and trained a large number of outstanding disciples such; Z: p4 T; G" I0 ?6 ?" u
as Yade Benchen. He is honored as His Holiness Gyija. He says:% K9 \0 t+ J6 E4 L: f9 }
Having cast the worries of this life to the wind, one deserves the name of an ascetic.
0 @" ]& {6 w1 C' iEven though such a person has no desire for fame, yet his good reputation is known all over.
# z( U1 U* l; bThe wind, admiring his will of giving up life and limb for the Dharma, sends breezes of
4 m- [7 N5 a# c: N# g& F! h  e, ncompliments all over.4 |! i/ O+ \1 T. u
一个修行人如果没有调服自己的心,希求太多,只能为希求所累。所以,要想成就大事业
" l* k* C. N4 @0 z2 `: N,无欲无求极为重要。8 ~6 B; v, t8 {! E; ]
Unless a practitioner has tamed his own mind, he’ll still have unending desires and be burdened% ~; {" _# f- y: W7 z/ k2 P
by them. Therefore, to attain great spiritual accomplishment, it is of utmost importance to. f. }& i; K0 m
relinquish all greediness and cravings.
( d( @9 `# r: Z) n. `' n) I壬午年二月十七日  % ?& k: _9 H3 v' |% {
2002年3月30日  & o* a: u6 L# y) ~) S! V7 x
+ I$ \" d! I# s* S
17th February, Year of RenWu
# j1 e+ J6 j; r: a4 z3 v4 PMarch 30, 2002
- U! E6 g1 a; S- t2 T, K
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-14 08:56