0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-9-1 20:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

: B& b  m2 E. ?4 y8 m: ?6 n8 F
无求 | No Craving
夏沃工巴格西(班玛香秋)是噶当派的三大弟子之一。他一生舍弃世间法,精进修持,终于8 A0 S/ z+ [5 w% O" r) Z  [9 {
获得大成就。示现圆寂时身体化为舍利,留与后人,在佛教史上写下了光辉的一页。
1 h8 k4 X8 d/ a4 i0 K5 _Geshe Shaupa (Padma Changchub) is one of the three great disciples in the Kadampa lineage. All
5 t6 n0 v2 }3 X9 R, q# O3 {his life he gave up the mundane world and practiced the Dharma assiduously. He finally attained
: P3 s8 I3 O6 L% J# b" J. H; Jsupreme realization. Upon his nirvana, his body turned into many precious relics for future
. d- O& w3 B0 ?generations to treasure. His legacy marks a glorious chapter in the history of Buddhism.
7 S  I$ N; A9 j他在对弟子的教言中说道:“如果相信我的话,立时就可获得安乐,即使相信我,也没有
+ P4 ]6 A, [9 w0 c" t其他的高招,没有其他的诀窍,就是令其舍弃今生。”又说,“使我们今生来世蒙受痛苦
2 G2 q8 n! R' ~7 o* E( r! {的一切根源,就是对今生的贪执,所以必须削减对今生的贪执,如果丧心病狂地追求今世
$ e! i$ `0 [0 T5 F的安乐,其心就绝对不会快乐,即使忙忙碌碌、东奔西跑、疲惫不堪也于事无补。甚至痛
5 S: b& {" A: A) ?( K' Q  S! B) b苦、罪业、恶言也会不约而同地降临。因此,应当将泛滥成灾的贪欲之念驱之门外,如果$ c" J% \5 u* e7 t' H
能将贪念赶尽杀绝的话,幸福安乐的生活将从此拉开帷幕。因此,若想让今生来世都获得
9 x. `4 ~# [1 ?& B$ ~3 j9 A% s快乐,至少应从心底生起什么也不贪求、什么也不蓄积的心念。不欲获得是最殊胜的获得, R1 c9 V1 n+ i9 J3 `/ u- o# j6 F
,不念名声是最殊胜的名声,不趋赞誉是最殊胜的赞誉,不求眷属是最殊胜的眷属。如果
5 E, |, f# |' v: Y+ o诚心想修法,就必须让心依于贫穷,贫穷乃至死亡。一旦生出此种念头,则无论天、魔、
' m9 w/ }1 _+ o: W人都不能侵犯,如果不遗余力地算计今生,则只能自取其辱,不但自己品尝自己酿成的苦
, N  `3 |# H( D1 \- q" m. X酒,还要承受他人的讥讽,来世还须奔赴恶趣去感受无边无际的痛苦。”
5 J' x: t# b& X: {; Q1 R* F, o" X8 sIn his instructions to disciples he says: “Should you take my words, happiness is immediately
5 O, O# }0 G# E. |+ Kwithin reach. In fact, even if you trust me, I have neither better shortcuts nor other brilliant
) c" a& w. R  G0 z' d" m. pideas. The salient point is just to renounce this life.” And again: “The root cause of all our
8 E' J" j9 h/ J4 F- G3 Zsufferings in this and future lives is the attachment to the present life. Therefore, we must cut
/ }4 a5 P0 E+ f- `+ idown this clinging. Chasing frantically after your enjoyment of this life, happiness will elude you.
9 ^, Y0 o2 ]4 v  aNo amount of sweating or rushing about to the point of total exhaustion is of any use. Instead,5 L$ Y6 d  m$ @# n, x/ Q
misery, harm, and bickering may befall you simultaneously. Hence, be sure to drive off the7 a$ K8 f: n7 Q' P' [/ ~3 V% |) S
avaricious mind that runs rampant. If you can extinguish all the cravings and spare none of them,4 K  k, ]# b+ f$ r. \/ }: o
a life of happiness and joy will play out for you. If one wants happiness in this and future lives,
/ L4 C" U* {8 i+ H; G, ione should, at the minimum, cultivate a non-grasping mind and an attitude of amassing nothing.# F5 R: e! Q& n6 ?, w/ `
The best gain is to garner nothing; the best reputation is to forsake fame; the best praise is to5 u1 w5 I  A6 T3 T! T4 v- h
shun from applause; the best retinue is to give up followers. To practice Dharma sincerely, your
; q. ^. @% J* V3 P! dambition in life should be poverty, and to be willing to remain poor until the end of life. If you" @) {3 f9 R( v% g; U" b
have this attitude, no god, demon, or human being will ever be able to make difficulties for you.
% V5 d% T" x7 r  k6 h2 _But if all you care about is to gain satisfaction in this life, you will bring disgrace upon yourself.6 _5 K, l2 X" @* f, ~! K
You’ll have to bear not only the consequences of your own doing but also scorn from others, and+ B' Z: ?# [$ R# q% d
rush to lower realms of endless tortures in future lives.”
9 k/ J4 e, ?' G/ Y8 f7 X基确巴(名森丹华,潘地加扎法王的弟子,精通教法,证悟圆满,创建果莫亚寺,度生事业9 z/ b! d8 M- p7 c- Y/ Z: f3 ]
广大无边,培养造就了雅得班钦等一大批名声卓著的大弟子,被人们尊称为基确法王)云3 b: z! Q; `$ E; {  c8 z2 ]
:“若以风扫此生念,即可称为厌离者,何亦不需念头生,美名广传遍大地,为修法故舍
9 D  @* g9 A& \; g身寿,和风吹送称赞语。”7 _4 S" F* o1 `  g+ K+ e6 m
Gyijapa or Seng Denhua by name was a disciple of H.H. Pande Gyaltsen. With proficiency in all
7 B7 l* p' F/ S9 ]. c$ }. E8 K: }the teachings and perfect realization, he founded the Gou Moya Monastery. He caused
+ H2 O+ q, f' C- N6 p9 P" m+ Anumerous beings to embrace Buddhism and trained a large number of outstanding disciples such+ L; c2 I5 I: p% j, e
as Yade Benchen. He is honored as His Holiness Gyija. He says:
% h6 }8 D: g5 F, h$ QHaving cast the worries of this life to the wind, one deserves the name of an ascetic.
: I7 Y: A# i* l- EEven though such a person has no desire for fame, yet his good reputation is known all over.
+ H  Y8 q; A) GThe wind, admiring his will of giving up life and limb for the Dharma, sends breezes of
5 p- n: y$ I' R* R/ T3 w2 wcompliments all over.9 }8 c7 u' k& o" X. x0 W* |! s4 `
一个修行人如果没有调服自己的心,希求太多,只能为希求所累。所以,要想成就大事业
. Q% Y" W7 c. G# [# o,无欲无求极为重要。" ?+ e2 H* V, X' o9 o
Unless a practitioner has tamed his own mind, he’ll still have unending desires and be burdened; }+ b5 d  I  d
by them. Therefore, to attain great spiritual accomplishment, it is of utmost importance to% J3 l! K- K; v% Q; W
relinquish all greediness and cravings.
! v' ^# v3 }; W# ~0 j3 f3 f% ~壬午年二月十七日  - F4 a# H2 D! k
2002年3月30日  
- u0 d- Z! D; L/ v7 t5 v
# x2 U5 x& u( `$ T3 ^17th February, Year of RenWu
" B8 [9 g" K* ~+ N0 V6 V5 u% \2 HMarch 30, 2002: Y2 D$ f: S9 w* z0 V5 j
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-4-28 23:48