0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-9-1 20:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
! z& _6 f( X$ q6 w+ e' p
无求 | No Craving
夏沃工巴格西(班玛香秋)是噶当派的三大弟子之一。他一生舍弃世间法,精进修持,终于% @2 I2 W* Q5 x& p! n4 f4 N
获得大成就。示现圆寂时身体化为舍利,留与后人,在佛教史上写下了光辉的一页。
' F$ n. U* F7 i$ L/ BGeshe Shaupa (Padma Changchub) is one of the three great disciples in the Kadampa lineage. All/ ?- s  S' Y" s
his life he gave up the mundane world and practiced the Dharma assiduously. He finally attained+ d8 r- D: W& h. V7 g/ |" S1 U$ {
supreme realization. Upon his nirvana, his body turned into many precious relics for future
. H. z; v0 _  Q" g; P+ Q+ Igenerations to treasure. His legacy marks a glorious chapter in the history of Buddhism.6 r9 Z+ s- o1 w# U
他在对弟子的教言中说道:“如果相信我的话,立时就可获得安乐,即使相信我,也没有  W1 l0 c7 d% B, F: w1 _
其他的高招,没有其他的诀窍,就是令其舍弃今生。”又说,“使我们今生来世蒙受痛苦
; b- U9 \/ x, a/ @6 M+ J% H的一切根源,就是对今生的贪执,所以必须削减对今生的贪执,如果丧心病狂地追求今世
0 v/ k; S+ q. {的安乐,其心就绝对不会快乐,即使忙忙碌碌、东奔西跑、疲惫不堪也于事无补。甚至痛
1 e3 M$ u2 e- H) e- K8 w, @苦、罪业、恶言也会不约而同地降临。因此,应当将泛滥成灾的贪欲之念驱之门外,如果
* ]5 k* g& R. y* S& _8 Q5 j能将贪念赶尽杀绝的话,幸福安乐的生活将从此拉开帷幕。因此,若想让今生来世都获得
+ F: @7 C/ R8 E7 p- E1 J; E& _快乐,至少应从心底生起什么也不贪求、什么也不蓄积的心念。不欲获得是最殊胜的获得  l, J* n0 P" V$ x
,不念名声是最殊胜的名声,不趋赞誉是最殊胜的赞誉,不求眷属是最殊胜的眷属。如果1 t% Y: x- K% h+ t: w! Q: G
诚心想修法,就必须让心依于贫穷,贫穷乃至死亡。一旦生出此种念头,则无论天、魔、
- i- o- r. B- Q  p7 k/ ^人都不能侵犯,如果不遗余力地算计今生,则只能自取其辱,不但自己品尝自己酿成的苦
, `$ s1 U+ z4 s6 `+ |! w酒,还要承受他人的讥讽,来世还须奔赴恶趣去感受无边无际的痛苦。”
% h- p! v9 r) a9 \$ d+ P. I! G5 k; N4 T1 YIn his instructions to disciples he says: “Should you take my words, happiness is immediately4 u( \/ u3 N- V) D. r4 j) X
within reach. In fact, even if you trust me, I have neither better shortcuts nor other brilliant9 K2 ~* D$ {+ \% p7 l! d
ideas. The salient point is just to renounce this life.” And again: “The root cause of all our
% J! i* v, p  [4 ]3 f6 bsufferings in this and future lives is the attachment to the present life. Therefore, we must cut* L" z: X4 d) f8 `/ _+ V/ u7 x' f
down this clinging. Chasing frantically after your enjoyment of this life, happiness will elude you.
$ ~# U6 D: D" F3 [" H6 L5 _No amount of sweating or rushing about to the point of total exhaustion is of any use. Instead,
, X+ v% C( M* D" U9 d% V* Emisery, harm, and bickering may befall you simultaneously. Hence, be sure to drive off the: [2 K1 V4 g8 z' R2 n
avaricious mind that runs rampant. If you can extinguish all the cravings and spare none of them,
- g. l2 w- v: N& [a life of happiness and joy will play out for you. If one wants happiness in this and future lives,
0 N! P2 [) J; d+ T# Z! Sone should, at the minimum, cultivate a non-grasping mind and an attitude of amassing nothing.( {" j  e+ ^% T+ v
The best gain is to garner nothing; the best reputation is to forsake fame; the best praise is to
1 v. {. E( ?7 l( v- o' h( L! x( Tshun from applause; the best retinue is to give up followers. To practice Dharma sincerely, your
0 N5 z9 O7 P- v$ i: Zambition in life should be poverty, and to be willing to remain poor until the end of life. If you0 K9 r2 L; r/ Z' X  k, i
have this attitude, no god, demon, or human being will ever be able to make difficulties for you.
: A  L' V0 J8 k$ bBut if all you care about is to gain satisfaction in this life, you will bring disgrace upon yourself.
; C$ P1 z  O8 i- ~You’ll have to bear not only the consequences of your own doing but also scorn from others, and2 U0 k8 J* @' H$ q; b
rush to lower realms of endless tortures in future lives.”
8 p* m) X: d! I/ R2 k" |基确巴(名森丹华,潘地加扎法王的弟子,精通教法,证悟圆满,创建果莫亚寺,度生事业  k8 }3 X% C0 q+ S6 M2 p
广大无边,培养造就了雅得班钦等一大批名声卓著的大弟子,被人们尊称为基确法王)云, W; |2 U- p/ M7 H
:“若以风扫此生念,即可称为厌离者,何亦不需念头生,美名广传遍大地,为修法故舍
% {/ i1 v; Y, {1 o' w身寿,和风吹送称赞语。”) x$ b$ k/ y0 x' c9 S7 }
Gyijapa or Seng Denhua by name was a disciple of H.H. Pande Gyaltsen. With proficiency in all- Z$ y! i- f) ~! M
the teachings and perfect realization, he founded the Gou Moya Monastery. He caused5 I2 p" u; u& e) ~
numerous beings to embrace Buddhism and trained a large number of outstanding disciples such
: }: r- J$ ^0 l; I  @! k, Oas Yade Benchen. He is honored as His Holiness Gyija. He says:
! a" R6 A' |& V& m, e9 bHaving cast the worries of this life to the wind, one deserves the name of an ascetic.
" _: y0 r% w2 kEven though such a person has no desire for fame, yet his good reputation is known all over.9 k9 y, H/ H: s& W9 _" R. R
The wind, admiring his will of giving up life and limb for the Dharma, sends breezes of
$ n( E+ o  D$ ]# Pcompliments all over.
/ j7 J5 M# _3 X8 C6 @$ J4 s一个修行人如果没有调服自己的心,希求太多,只能为希求所累。所以,要想成就大事业
! T5 B6 @( L! }; n,无欲无求极为重要。
1 d) r- y. R; t* T4 F4 _Unless a practitioner has tamed his own mind, he’ll still have unending desires and be burdened: k8 ?: E+ c6 a- Q6 O7 g+ a
by them. Therefore, to attain great spiritual accomplishment, it is of utmost importance to
% W& E+ x$ [, G& `1 P1 w# Frelinquish all greediness and cravings.$ E# H$ p$ K( L
壬午年二月十七日  + Y8 c$ H7 y, x9 I
2002年3月30日  * M( T8 o/ O4 @4 T
+ O" ^! ~# n' j' G) Y9 O' J
17th February, Year of RenWu. Y) o9 u: `2 E& l
March 30, 2002
/ B& J& c: m7 n9 R2 G
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-14 15:34