注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-9-4 20:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

, C# Y5 f2 Z; D4 W8 @% t
记住 | Bear in Mind
藏地近代的依科金刚上师(秋央让卓),是公认的证悟大圆满的瑜伽师。据说他是布玛莫扎7 w6 G& G1 n7 B9 f
的化身。他平时对弟子要求十分严格,常常示现威严身相。想拜见他也十分困难,除非特
+ r( I; o8 ]7 {- X! v# }5 y3 T& M3 q殊开许。法王如意宝晋美彭措曾在15岁时见过他。
0 Q# p: A2 g8 G$ q5 A4 ~6 I0 FChoyang Rongdrok, or Vajra Master Yekho of contemporary Tibet, is widely recognized as a
: ^7 v  e* m' V( nrealized yogi of the Great Perfection. It is believed that he is the reincarnation of Master% x: x9 {% h1 N
Vamilamitra. He usually assumed a wrathful appearance and trained his disciples strictly with
. k# A. P8 I# ~4 w( R) _6 v7 Rhigh demands. He rarely granted audiences, except for special cases. Our beloved Choeje (King of
/ z+ I: F6 g3 n0 h, `% h( b5 }Dharma) Jigme Phuntsok Rinpoche had the fortune to meet him at age 15.+ Q" |, O9 Z, t
晚年时,他在色达的翁达镇附近的山上修建闭关房,并为100多位闭关者宣讲佛法。弟子圆1 h1 u% g$ k, g7 l* U/ `
寂时都相继示现了不同程度的成就之相。2 O9 Z: h& p0 l- L$ |
During his later years, Choyang Rongdrok built retreat huts on the mountains near Wenda
# ?8 M" o+ U2 s# h+ I9 @County in Sertha and gave Dharma teachings to 100 or so retreatants. Many of his disciples
  }" j6 ~% O( s2 Q; [8 j6 A0 vattained accomplishment and displayed various signs when they were entering into nirvana.8 F8 s3 p6 M6 }
一次,弟子索朗彭措曾向他求最殊胜的法,他说:“将吾等大恩上师观于头顶,时刻祈祷8 r" `: C; P- ?
并受四灌顶,将心与智慧融为一体。平时将外面一切色相观为上师的身体,一切声音了知
) i) T, u" V3 \! i! X! @9 M8 f为上师的语言,一切分别念抉择为上师的智慧。总之,一切器情之显现皆为上师相。吃饭
6 S0 C; l( R5 T2 O4 d的时候,将上师观于喉间,进行饮食甘露供养,可遣除罪障,令饮食之举成为会供;睡眠
5 T3 {3 V" g8 B$ t7 K2 y6 i6 j的时候,将上师观于心间,上师身体所发之光明周遍一切世界,自己化光融入上师;临死1 M9 o- u/ n& j6 D; y% }; |
的时候,不要焦急万分,手忙脚乱,而应平静地将上师智慧与自己的心观想为无二无别而
! n+ k3 I$ o9 }7 C& f2 K1 q& N. f安住。这是一切往生法的根本。即使你们依止我一百年,我也没有更殊胜的教言了。希望% I7 S6 N6 h  I. E& J( h
你们能牢记!”2 f6 R0 E7 p- t0 `/ B' s$ a  p5 [
His disciple Sonam Phuntsok once requested an incomparable instruction of him. The master
$ z' a1 o# @9 V( w2 q# Ataught: “Visualize the supremely kind master on the crown of your head, pray to him constantly7 d6 O8 ?1 _5 W7 e
and receive the four empowerments from him, merge your mind with wisdom. Perceive all
2 a" S5 X7 C, Y* }( {4 wappearances as the body of the master’s, all sounds as the speech of the master’s, and all+ K  y: n* u- ~# I/ _
discursive thoughts as the display of the master’s wisdom. In brief, all phenomena, animate or# t4 n4 m$ L# w4 `. `
inanimate, are entirely the manifestation of the master. While eating, visualize the master at
3 E& U" D* R# Y- g' wyour throat, and offer him the food as amrita. This will dispel defilements and transform ordinary. f1 T& M/ q: V$ U8 P1 b
food into a tsog offering. As you go to sleep, visualize the master at the center of your heart,- }' ]. p# k$ u
radiating light that reaches all realms. You then melt into light and become one with him. When
$ W4 t; A! Y* @; t5 |) zdeath approaches, do not become frightened or act with total confusion. Calm down, imagine
1 a6 B+ y2 k$ A6 ?2 [/ Sthat your mind merges inseparably with the master’s wisdom, and remain in that state. This is
8 ~1 Z1 x+ k# m- d/ v' E/ `3 Vthe essential transference of consciousness for the dying. Even if you were to study with me for a4 f$ H0 g3 W: d% c  ]5 y
hundred years, I would not have any better teachings than these. I hope you will remember7 |4 L6 k( w, o
them well!”! z2 C0 T* l  o  N; f9 J9 Q
这个教言真是很珍贵,世间的如意宝也难以比拟。任何人听了这段凝聚着智慧精华的语言, i% }+ f9 a( o' q
,都应该有新的感悟。如果没有,则此人心中可能有“心结石”。
6 C* f$ `% |8 C8 q; n. ~: KThe master’s teaching is indeed very precious, surpassing even the wish-granting jewel of the
2 e1 Z& J2 K/ j' h2 s$ Aworld. Anyone reading these words, the very embodiment of sublime wisdom, cannot but
+ k' k+ L( b2 a' P1 y% O/ r& m+ y! |' Oexperience a refreshing insight. If this is not the case, that particular person may be suffering
& U5 v% E# Q! T1 O3 q6 `  Ofrom a case of “heart stones.”& N8 ?+ A: I' j0 a5 Q! q6 O
壬午年二月十八日晚 : h& }' E  Q7 O) a* a+ G& H6 B
2002年3月31日  
7 L4 O9 d1 C# k$ EEvening of the 18th of February, Year of RenWu
+ |5 j% p/ R+ }March 31, 20021 X& U) ~" ~# V& {8 T, D0 D" J  T
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-4-28 22:00