0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-9-4 20:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

) _: L( G; f- N; ?
记住 | Bear in Mind
藏地近代的依科金刚上师(秋央让卓),是公认的证悟大圆满的瑜伽师。据说他是布玛莫扎
  u& T3 s( a% B) K2 `的化身。他平时对弟子要求十分严格,常常示现威严身相。想拜见他也十分困难,除非特
* T: O: [. t/ m1 f: O" a! W殊开许。法王如意宝晋美彭措曾在15岁时见过他。2 \* z+ Q  h2 @+ Z/ g& L& x9 c
Choyang Rongdrok, or Vajra Master Yekho of contemporary Tibet, is widely recognized as a
9 V8 r( J( D0 e, Z# t4 lrealized yogi of the Great Perfection. It is believed that he is the reincarnation of Master" E' d% M; B0 Z  r- Q
Vamilamitra. He usually assumed a wrathful appearance and trained his disciples strictly with/ Q# A7 y0 D% Y! `4 [+ e1 O2 f8 r$ c
high demands. He rarely granted audiences, except for special cases. Our beloved Choeje (King of0 ]) l6 i: t! e1 {: N7 a& `
Dharma) Jigme Phuntsok Rinpoche had the fortune to meet him at age 15.% N) p! G. h, g) b; o6 o
晚年时,他在色达的翁达镇附近的山上修建闭关房,并为100多位闭关者宣讲佛法。弟子圆
5 b8 [) [" e/ L. l5 x寂时都相继示现了不同程度的成就之相。
* C0 f: t# R* y, u9 c. Y# YDuring his later years, Choyang Rongdrok built retreat huts on the mountains near Wenda# ?7 `+ j( J! r/ y8 C( h
County in Sertha and gave Dharma teachings to 100 or so retreatants. Many of his disciples
0 D2 s7 M4 T# m: m- K. E* j, s% Fattained accomplishment and displayed various signs when they were entering into nirvana., x/ C+ n- d4 V) n( R' `
一次,弟子索朗彭措曾向他求最殊胜的法,他说:“将吾等大恩上师观于头顶,时刻祈祷
1 R9 V+ d5 S; S. v' L5 s3 o4 r并受四灌顶,将心与智慧融为一体。平时将外面一切色相观为上师的身体,一切声音了知
  p6 x' ^/ `. i% S4 p为上师的语言,一切分别念抉择为上师的智慧。总之,一切器情之显现皆为上师相。吃饭
4 {1 Y$ G1 E" ~! P的时候,将上师观于喉间,进行饮食甘露供养,可遣除罪障,令饮食之举成为会供;睡眠' w6 u1 w! _  c* B" Y
的时候,将上师观于心间,上师身体所发之光明周遍一切世界,自己化光融入上师;临死5 l3 O7 o5 x- u: _
的时候,不要焦急万分,手忙脚乱,而应平静地将上师智慧与自己的心观想为无二无别而+ `: n3 J+ c7 q: W; c2 Y" V* n; e
安住。这是一切往生法的根本。即使你们依止我一百年,我也没有更殊胜的教言了。希望  F6 \* M( u. ~7 ^+ T4 j
你们能牢记!”
+ k' M4 u! r- k7 x# o6 @His disciple Sonam Phuntsok once requested an incomparable instruction of him. The master
# O" m2 ?. [4 J6 B3 g; A2 P* Vtaught: “Visualize the supremely kind master on the crown of your head, pray to him constantly9 @. ?0 r3 v( ?$ b( f/ x5 E, v
and receive the four empowerments from him, merge your mind with wisdom. Perceive all
8 c- ]: D+ e5 p' Lappearances as the body of the master’s, all sounds as the speech of the master’s, and all
0 ?9 e$ }+ \7 l- ?% v3 L, n; hdiscursive thoughts as the display of the master’s wisdom. In brief, all phenomena, animate or5 j8 t+ X3 u8 t! ~9 c5 {% w
inanimate, are entirely the manifestation of the master. While eating, visualize the master at
2 Q  C' x/ E9 A( F! q  L: Gyour throat, and offer him the food as amrita. This will dispel defilements and transform ordinary, |6 L) q+ l5 T) ?5 y2 @) S% U
food into a tsog offering. As you go to sleep, visualize the master at the center of your heart,+ u9 W$ x" G7 E4 Z
radiating light that reaches all realms. You then melt into light and become one with him. When
9 S2 e1 T& c0 G; v- S6 Odeath approaches, do not become frightened or act with total confusion. Calm down, imagine
& X8 G9 m! j& w: `# F0 w: fthat your mind merges inseparably with the master’s wisdom, and remain in that state. This is
9 e( U7 ]8 y" I/ ~2 z; ^6 ]the essential transference of consciousness for the dying. Even if you were to study with me for a
. |( u3 {% V( @  O+ R# n; Q  [hundred years, I would not have any better teachings than these. I hope you will remember
0 H3 R$ v) v9 q9 D' |them well!”
3 U3 P3 r4 t) l2 B4 F% d( L, `+ F这个教言真是很珍贵,世间的如意宝也难以比拟。任何人听了这段凝聚着智慧精华的语言9 n' u* S) \$ `9 J+ Y/ u
,都应该有新的感悟。如果没有,则此人心中可能有“心结石”。
+ b- a" l  q2 ]  m4 b( o/ e# vThe master’s teaching is indeed very precious, surpassing even the wish-granting jewel of the5 ^. c* `5 E4 {/ S1 ?: r% e
world. Anyone reading these words, the very embodiment of sublime wisdom, cannot but) @# G$ h7 N  k8 T# J9 D
experience a refreshing insight. If this is not the case, that particular person may be suffering* L6 H1 s+ U6 z# ?: ~
from a case of “heart stones.”
" W# k( \5 P' K. ~: m% A* Z# G4 ^壬午年二月十八日晚 ! ~8 J( w# t5 R  o, g* O  k( p! ?& j
2002年3月31日  : s8 f8 ^2 f' G: P$ L1 O
Evening of the 18th of February, Year of RenWu
8 E, Z- A, {) u  D& k; Z: Q- \# {# VMarch 31, 2002
4 g0 h: u+ ~6 t# q+ C( X" l
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-14 21:14