金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-9-14 07:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
# C( n- T' F) y$ R
转变 | Getting Transformed
诚心向佛的修行人,其心态与行为往往会与以前的世俗生活判若两人。因为具有佛法之智
8 W1 V( `& B' f# v  R2 p- I" e慧宝剑,一切世俗烦恼之桎梏、红尘牵挂之羁绊,均可迎刃而解。! K8 A  S; @! w6 \7 l# d
Once a person turns his mind wholeheartedly toward the Dharma, his attitude and behavior will
0 I6 G: ?7 S7 B* o# }' ]& dno longer be his old worldly self. With the sword of Dharma wisdom in hand, many knotty
* b  k4 _( m: _problems, fetters, and worries in the secular world are cut through smoothly.3 W4 s' o% T$ G5 i
奔公甲大师(赤诚加瓦)是藏地以对治烦恼而着称的大修行人。他曾以强盗行径为生,性格! Y, l* P9 [0 V1 Y' O
粗暴,不拘小节。后来幡然醒悟,并与土匪生涯一刀两断。毅然出家后,采用各种对治方$ J$ [! C5 |! Y. ?4 A# ^! `
法,舍弃一切恶行,严于律己,常观己过,终于令自相续生起了极大的欢悦。5 Q1 {- c! ?. K6 F- i" B
Ben Kungyal (Tsultrim Galwa) is a great Tibetan siddha noted for his skillful way of overcoming
& v" j  m, q9 E! J$ xnegative emotions. He used to be a bandit by living, and was crude, brutal, and impetuous. When
( H+ e/ g( ^- A: A1 vhe suddenly realized his own mistakes, he quickly made a clean break with his outlaw life., R9 _* a/ l7 [8 f& i
Resolutely, he took ordination and parted with all non-virtuous activities by employing various
2 D* L% U6 X* m, T5 c3 c4 X- r9 Mantidotes. Disciplining himself rigorously and being watchful of his own faults always, he
* q6 v/ H, G6 V* C3 e& A! Q  {) }eventually aroused great bliss in his mental stream.
& B( t1 [" D" @+ P6 u2 o博朵瓦曾意味深长地说:“修行人在今生中也应与其他人截然不同。我是在家人的时候,
( z0 z8 Z. i1 |9 P( [3 c曾三次去挖金,结果一无所得,现在每一天都有许多两黄金的进项。雍瓦谷的卡隆巴所拥" ?' ~$ }9 _! z1 u* t
有的幸福、快乐和名望,世间无人可出其右。龙修的金厄瓦也是快乐无比。这一切都来源7 Z, [2 ~/ c9 f3 B
于如法修持的结果啊!”
; z% Y8 D" T6 a& d& D+ a2 |$ y5 CPotowa once said meaningfully: “Even in this life, a spiritual practitioner and ordinary being must
1 o3 z" e: X! T/ d" ?be poles apart. When I was a layperson, I had gone gold mining three times without finding
# K, k" O7 h! n+ Wanything. But now there are taels of gold coming to me every day. The happiness, joy, and fame
6 S5 r3 n  r7 g7 ~$ H+ ^3 a1 R# }enjoyed by Kham Longpa of Yongwa Valley are unsurpassable in the world. Chengawa of Lungshu: X* y3 t7 r" V* O- @5 a
also enjoys boundless happiness. All these are the consequences of having practiced the Dharma
5 x, e2 c  P+ d2 Fproperly!”
, A: |# \/ ^: G4 O( T作为修行人,一旦通过精勤修持,让佛法在相续中生根发芽,就会因洞彻了宇宙人生的真7 ~/ e9 |1 l& ^4 ~5 ?
相,而彻底打破以往固有的世界观与人生观,并与往昔的世俗生涯逐渐背离。
& H2 i' E1 d; ^/ H' @. Z* FBy dint of diligent practice, a spiritual seeker will come to realize the truth of the universe and
; H' |% g8 r9 c" z  Xhuman life. As the Dharma seed sprouts and takes root in one’s mind, all the old perceptions of
( C( D0 k& j' W# V( d/ i4 G" [the world and life are shattered to pieces; one will gradually steer away from the old ways of- x2 k' b1 B( P$ @$ C' k
living a mundane life.+ T5 W9 h9 H3 ?1 l1 w
如果自己的思想不再继续封闭在追求今生的狭窄思路中,被世间八法所束缚,并将以前所! ]/ h  I0 q5 p2 {1 `, Y6 T
追求的丰衣美食的物质享受视如敝屣。就会打开一片开阔的视野,目睹到芸芸众生的艰辛
  ~* {$ R9 o2 ~. k( l困苦,瞻瞩到广袤法界的清澄蔚蓝。
# `; ~0 b. Z, F- B- a0 bBreaking away from the narrow confines of pursuing this life, we’ll be free from the bondage of9 _9 _+ x/ m, ~* b  o) T$ I' W
the eight worldly concerns. The material comfort we used to run after, like fine food and luxury, A0 M8 x% u7 h: V+ K3 i3 m
clothing, seem now as worthless as beat-up shoes. All of a sudden we are open to a huge vista: f; `6 W. C% l* ^
and see the suffering and drudgery of all beings. Eventually we will come to perceive dharmatatu
- s6 X1 T$ {$ y, b. y( }that is as boundless as the blue sky.
: R4 `, z. O' q* T只要具备信心与毅力,即使对尘世的贪恋之心已经根深蒂固,佛法也犹如一柄锋利的铁铲7 ~; r9 ?' b% R9 h
,能够以所向披靡的气势刨开功名利禄的泥土,将世俗牵缠连根铲除。
+ \/ H" a; H9 r( `. }# oEven for someone with a deep-rooted attachment to secular affairs, all it takes is faith and
% P+ ]# @1 Q2 r* e3 Wperseverance to break free. The Buddha’s teaching, like a sharp iron shovel, will invincibly shave4 k  f2 Q& B  E' B# Q& l7 j
off the mud of fame and fortune, and uproot all worldly clinging.9 L6 P9 W4 v8 s# E5 U
作为一名修行人,我是否也有了很大转变呢?6 K' t  w  Z2 j4 [- Y; P' V
As a spiritual practitioner, have I achieved any significant transformation yet?
0 L6 Z  D* r6 D- Y. p/ G壬午年二月二十一日 5 u) `" h, @4 ^4 k4 I" I8 J& g. P, w5 Y
2002年4月3日' K9 L1 S6 c. Q8 h+ V1 y
21st of February, Year of RenWu4 v0 N. J4 Y' Z3 B. f6 z5 e
April 3, 2002
% J3 }( n( s% `
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-14 19:04