金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-9-14 07:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1 }/ F) l" p8 U  c$ J- V# l* C
转变 | Getting Transformed
诚心向佛的修行人,其心态与行为往往会与以前的世俗生活判若两人。因为具有佛法之智
& {1 S) k3 k- O0 P6 P$ e& o7 h/ Y慧宝剑,一切世俗烦恼之桎梏、红尘牵挂之羁绊,均可迎刃而解。/ ]6 |' r+ |$ n  d$ L# D+ K
Once a person turns his mind wholeheartedly toward the Dharma, his attitude and behavior will
4 f2 F5 I9 Y  R- mno longer be his old worldly self. With the sword of Dharma wisdom in hand, many knotty0 }) X5 `* C/ k; i0 }
problems, fetters, and worries in the secular world are cut through smoothly.
) c+ {4 p$ |9 R3 c6 i) t+ o奔公甲大师(赤诚加瓦)是藏地以对治烦恼而着称的大修行人。他曾以强盗行径为生,性格
% }( P# F- k% [2 [* @8 O6 c- a粗暴,不拘小节。后来幡然醒悟,并与土匪生涯一刀两断。毅然出家后,采用各种对治方/ M. X) B) V! Q- C" @1 L) |
法,舍弃一切恶行,严于律己,常观己过,终于令自相续生起了极大的欢悦。2 E5 O1 v1 c! K* o3 w  {
Ben Kungyal (Tsultrim Galwa) is a great Tibetan siddha noted for his skillful way of overcoming- V; U6 z$ f! k" R
negative emotions. He used to be a bandit by living, and was crude, brutal, and impetuous. When
0 D2 Q# Y  L) Z% i' M; u' D6 n* P# |he suddenly realized his own mistakes, he quickly made a clean break with his outlaw life.
) y# \2 n  f; E: S6 `; KResolutely, he took ordination and parted with all non-virtuous activities by employing various
, |) ^$ _, M3 ~: t0 Jantidotes. Disciplining himself rigorously and being watchful of his own faults always, he
. b% n$ I' Y  |7 T$ V! f7 S! beventually aroused great bliss in his mental stream., q+ i0 t' A) }0 Q
博朵瓦曾意味深长地说:“修行人在今生中也应与其他人截然不同。我是在家人的时候,
7 y* s1 u$ E( j& Q8 }  S' S曾三次去挖金,结果一无所得,现在每一天都有许多两黄金的进项。雍瓦谷的卡隆巴所拥
( e* Q6 E: v8 |有的幸福、快乐和名望,世间无人可出其右。龙修的金厄瓦也是快乐无比。这一切都来源# l$ n5 N. V. q, l5 ~  |5 c4 o: c
于如法修持的结果啊!”
) d0 I$ c! p# d) c- z$ _4 {Potowa once said meaningfully: “Even in this life, a spiritual practitioner and ordinary being must
9 H& i. I  {6 ?% l3 f0 r; T" rbe poles apart. When I was a layperson, I had gone gold mining three times without finding
- ~6 k- r: }* J2 g1 panything. But now there are taels of gold coming to me every day. The happiness, joy, and fame6 i# _1 h& K* ?3 W! q5 C$ o5 X
enjoyed by Kham Longpa of Yongwa Valley are unsurpassable in the world. Chengawa of Lungshu
3 _* b( K" u3 s) K5 k6 f$ valso enjoys boundless happiness. All these are the consequences of having practiced the Dharma# P9 Q  e, F) F3 Q7 \( A
properly!”
) M/ d# \( _5 e( e6 H' t  X$ @作为修行人,一旦通过精勤修持,让佛法在相续中生根发芽,就会因洞彻了宇宙人生的真
3 L* T% z$ t8 D0 J, K& h相,而彻底打破以往固有的世界观与人生观,并与往昔的世俗生涯逐渐背离。( t+ ]' A$ f( r' h6 k# E
By dint of diligent practice, a spiritual seeker will come to realize the truth of the universe and+ u+ y# F+ R" I  l& v2 @
human life. As the Dharma seed sprouts and takes root in one’s mind, all the old perceptions of7 B" `3 q0 L% m; \1 p9 r, T
the world and life are shattered to pieces; one will gradually steer away from the old ways of
" E  S/ a. w  S+ F& {living a mundane life./ O9 _  m9 i& X& n7 V
如果自己的思想不再继续封闭在追求今生的狭窄思路中,被世间八法所束缚,并将以前所, S' ]  n6 i, T( V
追求的丰衣美食的物质享受视如敝屣。就会打开一片开阔的视野,目睹到芸芸众生的艰辛6 _" ?' r) G' y/ ]/ q+ R
困苦,瞻瞩到广袤法界的清澄蔚蓝。9 j! A0 g' F- r! e8 H
Breaking away from the narrow confines of pursuing this life, we’ll be free from the bondage of  P9 e. R7 N  w& W+ y9 i% i, c1 p* P
the eight worldly concerns. The material comfort we used to run after, like fine food and luxury
# ?/ x. P0 u9 l- Q. w) ]clothing, seem now as worthless as beat-up shoes. All of a sudden we are open to a huge vista
) h  F+ [& ]% j/ k0 Q" t* d" iand see the suffering and drudgery of all beings. Eventually we will come to perceive dharmatatu
' J% Q: I1 P$ @! M4 N' Dthat is as boundless as the blue sky.
& v+ v$ H. U- U( F+ g  y* c; ?- A只要具备信心与毅力,即使对尘世的贪恋之心已经根深蒂固,佛法也犹如一柄锋利的铁铲
+ T/ p0 q* Q( i: D7 D! Z5 ]& F/ O,能够以所向披靡的气势刨开功名利禄的泥土,将世俗牵缠连根铲除。. F( ~) O( Y) K5 i
Even for someone with a deep-rooted attachment to secular affairs, all it takes is faith and
/ A. N% H8 ?8 i3 h7 Rperseverance to break free. The Buddha’s teaching, like a sharp iron shovel, will invincibly shave' o) n: k) M3 B/ X& r$ O  \
off the mud of fame and fortune, and uproot all worldly clinging.
2 ^$ v+ d% r$ D1 r2 G作为一名修行人,我是否也有了很大转变呢?
( ^( D, T6 ~9 y. g( _* B" MAs a spiritual practitioner, have I achieved any significant transformation yet?; U: w' M2 i6 Z
壬午年二月二十一日 
" E0 ~3 Z- S3 L0 m2 T3 S8 Y/ X) e2002年4月3日3 i8 U/ O& B3 u) ]- j" x
21st of February, Year of RenWu9 v" `, M4 L; B% w, r
April 3, 2002) R) G6 X" Y7 N/ J4 G% i
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-4-29 00:16