金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-9-18 21:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
净观 | Pure View
很多佛教徒,常常有自己超胜于其他众生之念。尤其是见到那些行为颠倒、见解错乱、烦
8 o- o0 w3 L/ A5 @6 A) l恼增盛、种姓低劣的众生,就更容易生起此念。
  ^9 H  D( {) ]+ Y* q& xIt is not uncommon for many Buddhists to feel a sense of superiority over other beings. Such a
8 g7 h6 @$ d! k5 n2 W# znotion tends to crop up when they see people who engage in unethical conduct, have perverted
$ b, Q7 @9 s. ^! O5 k+ U% uviews or disturbing emotions, or are of a lower social standing.
) t; _+ i0 S9 I2 n) N( }* u很多独自修行的人,在稍微生起一些觉受,或是根本连觉受也没有,只是像雪猪一样独自
/ c! b9 J8 M  ~呆了一段时间,就生起强烈的我慢,以为自己已是当代的米拉日巴了。对周围的人不屑一
: s  I' F. d# W- R& n顾,认为他们都是追求世间八法的愚人,或是修显宗的钝根,唯有自己才是修金刚乘的利9 q( K; e. v3 T( ]
根。殊不知,这种想法已让他陷入了罪恶的深渊。
% B7 u' j3 I3 |3 d; x) ePeople who practice by themselves easily become quite conceited as soon as they obtain any$ V1 |  F6 n! l
sign of accomplishment. Worse, even without signs of accomplishment, they claim themselves as% h7 ?* Y5 g! c# m
a contemporary Milarepa just because they have done a little solitary retreat like a hibernating
; e; q& Q( s2 x9 Umarmot. They turn their noses up, thinking others are either fools chasing the eight worldly
) A7 m, l  C2 r- ?5 npreoccupations or having a lower acumen suitable only to Sutrayana. They believe they alone
: `  Y  V3 s8 k6 v( @) hhave the sharp faculties to command the secret Vajrayana. Unbeknownst to them, holding such
# q0 T& `$ T1 I, b6 c' Uan attitude has already cast them into the pit of evils.
2 b5 n! P8 l5 Y4 {- F诸部经论中都曾宣说过,诸佛菩萨为度化众生,而显现各种形象。《涅槃经》等诸契经中
. B7 ~6 b2 l8 r2 T记载:“佛在地狱以地狱形象利众;在饿鬼界以饿鬼形象度生;在傍生道以人熊、鸽子、& h/ r- o' o" Y- X  d  i$ w
蛇、牦牛、龙、大鹏、乌龟等形象行菩萨道;佛在人间以屠夫、杀狗宰鸡者、渔夫、魔法
+ ]  M5 y8 Q% e. {师、外道、令人增上贪、嗔、痴之对境,不信因果、不孝父母、不敬长老、嫉妒、吝啬等6 O) V5 D' @" x8 O. u3 v) ]
烦恼深重者等各种形象度化有情。”看到这些,实在令我们这些薄地凡夫难以置信。在《8 P& n  j- ?9 v8 W/ t- M- I
白莲花论》中也记载了很多佛陀在因地时,以这些形象利益众生的事迹。《富楼那请问经
" c* d1 O# N' G' u0 S》也云:我变仆人为人端屎、到尿、扫地、割草。所以,即使见到扫地的,也不可轻慢,# b& ~, R' f, y! U" E$ @; O. H7 a
而应生尊敬之心。
; G% D+ k4 w2 R0 zIt has been said in the scriptures that Buddhas and Bodhisattvas manifest in various bodies in
" @0 x, L5 k/ [& Vorder to benefit beings. The Nirvana Sutra says: “In the hell realm, the Buddha appears as hell+ e/ r; S+ h/ x$ ~4 y6 o
beings to benefit beings there; in the preta realm, the Buddha assumes the form of a hungry
1 Z* i; r# X# ?( yghost to benefit beings; in the animal realm, the Buddha takes the body of a bear, pigeon, snake,: o2 _7 A3 @- J1 @; h
yak, naga, guruda, or tortoise, to carry out Bodhisattva deeds. In the human realm, the Buddha" h. P; |, r* a5 \! o4 ^' u1 T- U
appears as a butcher, slaughterer of dogs and fowl; fisherman; magician; heretic; or as a person) x. R4 G# T( n8 a
to arouse avarice, aversion, or ignorance; or as someone having no faith in the karmic law,
7 |# \& a5 h8 c; Tundutiful to parents, disrespectful to the elderly, or as one filled with jealousy, stinginess or# c/ ?' k$ {3 I6 M* G
other negative emotions. In all these various forms, the Buddha tames beings accordingly.”, m( ]* B* V; V  ?' D
These accounts just seem inconceivable for us ordinary beings. In White Lotus there are many
5 I4 |( {' B, E# e9 U' V* t0 sstories describing how the Buddha in his previous lives benefited beings in these various9 s& a& ~: _/ m4 f0 r7 |9 R; l
manifestations. The Sutra Requested by Purna says: “I manifested as servants serving people by
$ n5 j( x% }  o  N, |' y+ ]$ scarrying urine, removing feces, sweeping the floors, and cutting the grass.” Therefore, if we see
' {' q0 m+ s, N5 q3 w4 R& M) v* usomeone sweeping and cleaning, we should not look down on him or her, but instead we should
2 L( _% a& d! b6 S: F/ o- [5 ebe respectful.
4 l6 \+ o0 H5 X% s" w8 f《妙法莲华经·常不轻菩萨品》中也写道:“尔时有一菩萨比丘,名常不轻。是比丘凡有% j. ^' m+ ?2 R/ [1 b
所见,皆悉礼拜赞叹,而作是言。我深敬汝等,不敢轻慢。而是比丘,不专读诵经典,但: Y  k: T# l" h5 y. D* J
行礼拜。如此经历多年,常被骂詈,不生嗔恚。常作是言,汝当作佛,说是语时,众人或: m; v$ E+ |6 [
以杖木瓦石而打掷之。避走远住,犹高声唱言,我不敢轻于汝等,汝等皆当作佛。”6 ^( _# R' E% ?- @) t- J
In The Lotus Sutra, the “Chapter of Bodhisattva Never Disparaging” describes: “At this time there* c7 {) Y6 ^! }! S$ a0 G
was a Bodhisattva monk named Never Disparaging. This monk, whomever he happened to meet,
( E, C# j5 B* x% a3 t2 N" K% twould bow in obeisance to them and speak words of praise, saying, ‘I have profound reverence5 A7 s. a0 }; R2 `# R3 y2 ~
for you; I would never dare treat you disparagingly or with arrogance.’ This monk did not devote
# T$ W- b# L" h( {. Mhis time to reading or reciting the scriptures, but simply went about bowing to people. Many# }" L" V/ H  s( L* L
years passed in this way, during which this monk was constantly subjected to curses and abuse.
" o6 ^. x5 q% C" h! yHe did not give way to anger, however, but each time spoke the same words, ‘You are certain to5 w' ^' \4 P4 A# f# e# U$ h: g: u. F
attain Buddhahood.’ When he spoke in this manner, some among the group would take sticks of. d! r! _, t. y4 A0 f
wood or tiles and stones to beat and pelt him. But even as he ran away and took up a stance at a
- L% \5 ~& u7 x1 e% Idistance, he continued to call out in a loud voice, ‘I would never dare disparage you, for you are
0 W1 q5 L" \- h* Yall certain to attain Buddhahood!’”  N1 B2 Y3 S1 z. l3 b
《发起菩萨殊胜志乐经》中也说:“不应见人过,自谓最尊胜,骄恣放逸本,莫轻下劣人
. B8 t' C7 z) E. A6 Q2 N。”
* z- j8 m2 ]. P+ w3 HIn the Sutra of Arousing the Supreme Motivation of the Bodhisattvas, it says:
8 q; `2 _. c8 ?0 ?Do not regard yourself as the grandest and find fault with others.
2 }" U5 N$ H7 e% E# e% E2 v: mArrogance causes one to slack, never look down on inferior beings.2 D4 \' {: b" [. p' b
因此,即使我们不能做到见谁都礼拜赞叹,但如果在见到他人造作恶业而无法制止之时,
1 b5 e4 F9 E/ ]# |应生起也许是佛菩萨化现的念头,继而内观自心,则绝对于己有利无损。
4 C# j/ v( j) m9 N* Z3 Y1 tTherefore, we should train ourselves to see whatever persons we happen to meet as worthy of
- P4 v8 M: b/ _6 Eour praise and respect. Before reaching that stage, however, if we witness someone committing9 v4 P  }; u: k+ H0 a
non-virtues and are powerless to stop them, we should think that person is probably the
1 G( ]' x0 w; z1 S7 x- b0 ]manifestation of the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. We then remain watchful of our own minds.
' |$ \. Q7 Y& |' h2 U* uThis way, it can do nothing but good to others and ourselves.% I  m; y& W  L% b
壬午年二月二十二日 
/ T4 g7 @4 d4 O8 g4 ?( b$ I2002年4月4日% G8 u+ q: a' G% Y- i2 E3 r
22nd of February, Year of RenWu. I  ?1 C5 F( q2 T
April 4, 2002" Y! Q) E% P3 _4 w7 o& ^! D4 n+ _
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-4-28 20:03