388 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-9-26 19:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

' i  F& U/ z" g  H/ ]9 J) `9 u寻法 | Seeking Dharm
" j% b% r! B, {" F" u. Z作为一个修行人,为了寻求正法,而舍弃一切,持头陀行,是理所当然的。
# ^: P) U, H6 A$ ]7 Z0 M) tIt goes without saying that for the sake of pursuing the Dharma, a spiritual seeker should let go
- V! @  S# u' u7 N, Sof all worldly belongings and abide by an austere life style.: N7 D6 K9 H$ b; E- k8 @  K
释迦牟尼佛在因地时曾转世为喜法婆罗门,为了获得一个偈子的佛法,毫不顾惜自己的身
0 a+ ~) R8 W+ X' ?/ H) _' L4 y命,纵身跃入火坑。那个佛陀以“抛头颅、洒热血”的沉重代价换来的偈子就是:“恒喜9 z! X! @- m# n
行布施,常受清净戒,精勤修善法,以智得胜法。”& }* }. ^: w/ D9 |. u3 c  B
Buddha Shakyamuni was once reborn as the Brahmin named Dharma Loving. For the sake of% b& _: ~8 N9 p; l* s$ X
obtaining a one-verse Dharma he did not hesitate to give up his life by leaping into a flaming pit.. k+ Q& p  L8 J" S
The verse he paid for so dearly, by “risking life and limb without a care for flesh and blood,” is:
, l" ?- q. ~6 Q( a' L“Always strive ardently to practice generosity and never commit transgressions of the pure
, J6 p) v/ ?' X: p0 pprecepts. Perform good deeds to the best of your ability and practice the supreme Dharma with
6 i3 v; Z: y0 Lwisdom.”* {7 U; ?/ T4 Q/ i8 m
佛陀还曾转世为一婆罗门,那时正值遇无佛出世之际。婆罗门在一帝释天化身的罗刹前,
/ t# {  N. w6 J! v: Y听闻了八个字的法后,将偈子写于岩石、墙壁、树木之上,留与后人。为报答帝释天化现
6 P3 `" D' w7 Z: P的罗刹赐法之恩德,毅然从树上跳下,以身殉道。以其求法的清净心,圆满了十二大劫的
) [, C& d. z5 g资粮。那八个佛陀以鲜血和生命换来的字就是:“生后灭已,寂灭为乐。”
# f  X  C6 b, G9 wAnother time the Buddha was incarnated as a Brahmin during a period devoid of Buddha’s
) z# F' A. U  X, U4 v% idoctrines. From a raksas disguised by the god Indra, he received a few words’ teaching and
* R! L* f) x0 `1 x# s. ~8 ximmediately wrote it down on rocks, walls, and tree trunks in order to benefit future beings. He
: l( S3 x! E& P! v& Gthen leaped from a tree to his death to repay the raksas’s kindness of conferring the Dharma. In
1 I. _* \8 m+ ^! Othat instant, his pure intention of seeking the Dharma allowed him to accumulate vast merits, r4 N6 c; w% N7 ^1 ?
that otherwise would take 12 great kalpas to accomplish. The teaching he paid dearly for with8 A9 P3 |" k7 d# J1 o7 [* \/ v
the price of his blood and life is:
5 D) s5 `: H$ s- ^When both becoming and cessation cease to operate,/ `0 X$ |8 v" y) c# ~2 x, b
Cessation of change with its bliss of perfect rest arises.
: s& w" i0 w% s9 U# b9 A4 x2 K) r0 o" D这些佛陀以“舍身忘死求正法”之发心求得的偈子,凝聚了先辈的广大悲心,包含了三世; T$ @. [. i5 z$ n# B4 I: P9 l
十方诸佛的加持。哪怕是片言只语,我们也应该认真地受持读诵,并为众生传授
9 l6 f8 N' `( W; \3 j5 iThese Dharma verses, obtained by the Buddha with his zealous quest of “giving up body and life
" ^( P6 {: ^( Ufor the Dharma,” are the quintessence of the vast compassion from past great masters; they are
& z; a3 K- Q" E0 Yfully imbued with the blessings of the Buddhas of ten directions and three times. We should
' R) v9 F  g0 a3 Nstudy these treasures, even down to a single word or phrase, with veneration and make them
; ~- V$ E" f, U! _: @- N( b( A7 B, ~3 aknown to others as well.
; z' a1 m% ~8 u! b: W) s! ^记得法王如意宝在传讲《白莲花论》时,讲到这些事迹,禁不住老泪纵横,用哽咽的声音: Y% R: F# z+ \( A8 k
告诫我们:“释迦牟尼佛为了浊世众生,不惜舍弃生命寻求正法。如果我们不好好修持,
& u9 {) R  r, H8 a0 J真是可悲可叹!”
% |8 p' V( Z7 RI remember when our Guru H.H. Jigme Phuntsok Rinpoche recounted these stories during the
$ D7 l$ p# T) m; z' k7 M5 w0 A9 ntransmission of The Great Biography of Shakyamuni Buddha (the White Lotus), he often became
0 ~$ w- s& T$ M6 E2 eso moved that tears streamed down his cheeks and his voice choked up. He advised us: “For the
" J9 u) h3 `% K6 f% F# C9 C5 p& Tsake of beings in the degenerate times, Buddha Shakyamuni sacrificed his own life to search for4 @! d3 {, l7 h( G1 q
the Dharma. If we are indolent in our practice, it’s absolutely sad and lamentable!”2 K4 s- h# n! j
如今我们值遇了与佛陀无别的大恩上师,并为我们传授了如海般的精妙佛法。若不珍惜,
8 I8 d% X* \; [* H+ [真是“枉来世间走一遭”了。
9 I# B, U+ q* d: kWe have now met the supremely kind teacher who is indistinguishable from the Buddha and
# P2 s- I4 ^5 ]+ n! |, owho has transmitted to us the ocean-like sublime Dharma. If we do not cherish this opportunity3 S' N5 J, s( A4 f! i! ^
to the utmost, our trip to this world would be a total waste!
$ V! G4 @5 [6 v( F' S, A壬午年二月二十四日 3 J! \5 X9 _: \0 S" W8 t
2002年4月6日 
2 D8 T6 \0 A; I: ^24th of February, Year of RenWu
" o& y6 R3 e5 I2 T' N- x: R5 NApril 6, 2002" H" M9 O- S4 {- A
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-13 21:43