388 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-9-26 19:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
! c/ {1 ?! C1 i7 q" g9 n7 s
寻法 | Seeking Dharm
' F! p: C7 `2 r* R/ o" H作为一个修行人,为了寻求正法,而舍弃一切,持头陀行,是理所当然的。0 u* u6 j. @/ A: k( ]' V
It goes without saying that for the sake of pursuing the Dharma, a spiritual seeker should let go  L& S+ b* ?" s7 M0 r
of all worldly belongings and abide by an austere life style.+ p( M- ?, r2 `0 z. J! T% A
释迦牟尼佛在因地时曾转世为喜法婆罗门,为了获得一个偈子的佛法,毫不顾惜自己的身( l+ X1 `. U( [: K( R  v
命,纵身跃入火坑。那个佛陀以“抛头颅、洒热血”的沉重代价换来的偈子就是:“恒喜
5 q, m% G2 m  V6 X* V/ D) ], T8 o行布施,常受清净戒,精勤修善法,以智得胜法。”
! ]3 M6 Y( S7 J$ O$ SBuddha Shakyamuni was once reborn as the Brahmin named Dharma Loving. For the sake of
2 L2 t1 [& r! J% e3 m% R1 x; Nobtaining a one-verse Dharma he did not hesitate to give up his life by leaping into a flaming pit.
& S# U; q. D8 f2 }: @The verse he paid for so dearly, by “risking life and limb without a care for flesh and blood,” is:
4 }# J: S  ?  v# s- M  p- @4 C“Always strive ardently to practice generosity and never commit transgressions of the pure- M) Z1 K! O  A( o! S/ C9 {/ _
precepts. Perform good deeds to the best of your ability and practice the supreme Dharma with5 R# I  a% `4 D* ~8 A' ^5 N9 y" q
wisdom.”
" A( i( k7 ~" O, C佛陀还曾转世为一婆罗门,那时正值遇无佛出世之际。婆罗门在一帝释天化身的罗刹前,
0 j7 H% i* ?0 a+ s1 Q听闻了八个字的法后,将偈子写于岩石、墙壁、树木之上,留与后人。为报答帝释天化现
3 ~- j) C4 P/ ?+ _9 B' d/ E的罗刹赐法之恩德,毅然从树上跳下,以身殉道。以其求法的清净心,圆满了十二大劫的( j2 Q" ~+ |) A4 h! w- u/ i9 S8 ^
资粮。那八个佛陀以鲜血和生命换来的字就是:“生后灭已,寂灭为乐。”
+ i/ ]+ K+ m) b+ i/ u- q9 KAnother time the Buddha was incarnated as a Brahmin during a period devoid of Buddha’s; a1 ]! a  }0 P) w; @. ^
doctrines. From a raksas disguised by the god Indra, he received a few words’ teaching and; f0 @4 e& a  f1 y/ Q* c5 ], q
immediately wrote it down on rocks, walls, and tree trunks in order to benefit future beings. He
" [! Y# A4 I  H0 Ithen leaped from a tree to his death to repay the raksas’s kindness of conferring the Dharma. In* X; v5 }- E, @+ M
that instant, his pure intention of seeking the Dharma allowed him to accumulate vast merits
0 [' ^" |) M) s6 g, g$ a$ h7 y4 F3 ^that otherwise would take 12 great kalpas to accomplish. The teaching he paid dearly for with
- b* N+ ^9 J7 m/ ^" W( ~the price of his blood and life is:
7 o/ l/ `  L! T, G3 MWhen both becoming and cessation cease to operate,# n# E' V3 E) [& x" v
Cessation of change with its bliss of perfect rest arises.. q5 }& d+ M) R' B. X6 t
这些佛陀以“舍身忘死求正法”之发心求得的偈子,凝聚了先辈的广大悲心,包含了三世1 c& i" H8 a, n/ c4 Y4 V8 K
十方诸佛的加持。哪怕是片言只语,我们也应该认真地受持读诵,并为众生传授/ w% O3 c0 \1 J( x* o  I
These Dharma verses, obtained by the Buddha with his zealous quest of “giving up body and life
! e6 ~/ F; g6 @9 H9 rfor the Dharma,” are the quintessence of the vast compassion from past great masters; they are7 Q3 T: a1 x2 L" h6 f; k
fully imbued with the blessings of the Buddhas of ten directions and three times. We should/ t- F5 p2 h, j
study these treasures, even down to a single word or phrase, with veneration and make them
$ U/ C; Y, g. T' R8 @known to others as well.; G' v5 j$ x9 E7 j) M7 u
记得法王如意宝在传讲《白莲花论》时,讲到这些事迹,禁不住老泪纵横,用哽咽的声音
) v, z, ~$ L! U! {- ^! g告诫我们:“释迦牟尼佛为了浊世众生,不惜舍弃生命寻求正法。如果我们不好好修持,. _: a: f% C: \# ?
真是可悲可叹!”
0 p4 o& j8 W6 S* ]! K4 `I remember when our Guru H.H. Jigme Phuntsok Rinpoche recounted these stories during the
# Z3 D, r" L4 o9 `; T9 L6 r9 btransmission of The Great Biography of Shakyamuni Buddha (the White Lotus), he often became5 H0 D1 J# K$ w3 I2 N5 W
so moved that tears streamed down his cheeks and his voice choked up. He advised us: “For the) B- u( y1 j- d% k" ^6 B! A
sake of beings in the degenerate times, Buddha Shakyamuni sacrificed his own life to search for' @3 Y2 P) y; f& L% A
the Dharma. If we are indolent in our practice, it’s absolutely sad and lamentable!”+ b8 ?! ^9 `9 U  O& N/ @
如今我们值遇了与佛陀无别的大恩上师,并为我们传授了如海般的精妙佛法。若不珍惜,
0 C  I% h. N+ B真是“枉来世间走一遭”了。' r6 P# W- g% ]
We have now met the supremely kind teacher who is indistinguishable from the Buddha and
" Q# y0 C3 k* rwho has transmitted to us the ocean-like sublime Dharma. If we do not cherish this opportunity2 v# W% d3 b) p  J: ~5 x( @4 _
to the utmost, our trip to this world would be a total waste!
1 L6 l) a& d+ A. `! x壬午年二月二十四日 1 ]3 h* c* N( G/ s7 R
2002年4月6日 5 P- G6 P( c7 T9 L8 Q- m- s
24th of February, Year of RenWu8 V/ J8 \4 Z' a; i0 a
April 6, 2002* y4 S* K- V/ E( `5 b2 `
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-4-28 22:24