388 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-9-28 18:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
厌世 | Becoming Disenchanted
真正的修行人应一心向佛,厌弃世法。否则,要想成功简直是白日做梦。% X4 u0 j# l+ `% X, l$ p) T9 e
Genuine spiritual seekers should turn their mind wholeheartedly to the Dharma and renounce* V; g( E& W  T
secular affairs. Otherwise, wishing to be successful in spiritual practice is just daydreaming.. ]) w' R5 G$ }, E2 }4 z
无著菩萨长期在寂地闭关,很多人想拜见或向他求教,总是吃闭门羹。他在关房门外写着
9 H( e2 V  w: E3 N5 E# P:“胜法以及今生计,二者无法同时成,若能共成则必定,自我欺骗无怀疑。与我会晤无
# E5 I( l" S7 p$ [( B" J' X& x他言,期望各自勤修善。”
0 n" c1 J( ]6 P  uBodhisattva Thogme Zangpo maintained his long-term retreat in an isolated hermitage; many8 C% X: D' p) I9 @; Q  H
visitors seeking his audience or teachings found themselves on the wrong side of the door. He( e: ~3 [( I) ^; g8 k2 O' m% P! L
posted a note outside his retreat hut that read: “Between the sublime path and the secular
, `. }! d2 K0 `9 J/ P( l- A/ `; Mworld, there is no way to accommodate both; should one claim it is doable, it is for certain a self-
  U6 P. z! p, Tdeception. Even if we meet face to face, there are no other words I could impart to you. May we
% ?) ^/ G: [. Z) {. q0 call strive diligently to practice the Dharma!”
& l4 z  k: |7 ]% E萨迦班智达也说:“一个人一边成办即生兴盛事业,一边求永久安乐,是愚痴卤莽的行为
9 F4 @- ?; a2 l。我们应当舍弃世间法。” 《发起菩萨殊胜志乐经》中也云:“弥勒,我不说言,爱言说
! ]; i) p$ C0 ]* B! f' ?者为心一住,好营世务于法无损。”, T) s3 H# P. l9 V; X) e5 L- C
Sakya Pandita says: “If one strives for success and prosperity of this life and at the same time& y7 n7 B0 g8 g2 k8 n
wishes to attain the ultimate happiness, one is foolish and reckless. We should abandon secular* }- p3 q. a) g- |0 n1 L4 ], x
affairs.” In The Sutra of Arousing the Supreme Motivation of the Bodhisattvas it says: “Maitreya, I, W- J; J6 O6 f2 T
will never agree that vociferous people can effectively focus their minds, nor do I approve of the* O: h' a5 `+ G
saying that no harm is done to the Doctrines by getting involved in secular matters.”# x8 Q# e0 Z7 Y) a" i  u% @5 }
《修行入门》中也描述过宗喀巴大师亲见文殊菩萨,文殊菩萨赠送的一段至理名言:“如
" g9 z! }9 I8 C. V) }7 H3 c  E果开初没有对轮回产生出离的厌恶心,纵然孜孜不倦地闻思修行,也完全不会超越轮回及
* d$ r4 R. {" z' K+ ?% r恶趣的因。应当将生圆次第等高深的法暂时束之高阁,精勤修持出离心,直至生起出离心7 Q$ i) e: ~/ i! J
为止。”
& {" z2 b9 ?, A+ ?" B& S' l+ ~The Gateway to Practice describes how Master Tsongkhapa once had a vision of Bodhisattva
# w7 o( l8 E  u9 l, ~, QManjusri, who imparted to him a golden instruction: “Unless one has developed an utter disgust* I9 @4 Y; t# s: K& n
toward samsara in the first place, all his efforts in studying, reflection, and meditation will not$ W3 S% J- |* m" h% X/ s
free him from samsara and the lower realms. Therefore, one should put away the profound, F2 ~9 p% X$ G( c& `: a
practices, such as those on generation and completion phases, on high shelves for the moment.* ~6 Q- f8 ~" q6 [
Instead, work intensely on cultivating disenchantment until it has arisen fully in the mind.”
) f' j$ Z. N( F% M! C* r- a2 b有的人会想,不是说:“佛法在世间,不离世间觉,离世觅菩提,恰如求兔角”吗?! X4 P  F; K; Y; q
Some may wonder: Isn’t there a famous saying like the following:0 @8 I/ b* x* M. ~4 t
The Kingdom of Buddha is in this world, within which enlightenment is to be sought.
6 M) c$ Q# Y# f4 m1 D, r8 FTo seek enlightenment beyond this world is as absurd as to search for a rabbit’s horn.
/ j5 K, S3 k4 E% l! u- W佛法和世间法应该是不矛盾的啊?
- d1 T. e  R+ E6 jBuddhists’ practice shouldn’t be in conflict with worldly activities, should it?
4 X8 B5 z5 I/ S/ ^8 L8 |# y2 l' \其实,这种说法有两层密意,一是为了调柔刚入佛门的世间众生,迎合他们不愿抛弃世间+ A, F8 V1 a5 t1 A0 \* Z0 B
之念的一种权巧说法;二是针对已证悟的成就者的无二境界或利众事业而言。
6 _8 p& R# |/ e# V/ y3 F* y6 N3 c3 CIn fact, this saying has two levels of meaning. On one level, it is an expedient way to guide those2 @' G0 N3 u( X
new to Buddhism, to suit their unwillingness to let go of this world. On the other level, it speaks
; y/ ?  S* H! z  x2 wdirectly of the non-dual minds or the activities of realized sages.
: [; I) f' k) z( _0 X作为凡夫,只能脚踏实地地舍弃愦闹,如经所说:“当舍于懈怠,远离诸愦闹,寂静常知$ z, \  {& u3 Y% M9 e" a
足,是人当解脱。”6 O3 N& f* _/ U  b! L) s& K
As ordinary beings, we should keep our feet firmly on the ground and stay away from
- J9 {! _% I8 Vdistractions. The scripture says: “Whoever overcomes indolence, keeps away from distractions# u+ n# ]( f6 {: l. Q* k8 ~
and always feels contented in solitude will attain liberation.”& o8 A7 C$ e; `/ b4 J( H+ F' J
浮名浮利过于酒,醉得人心死不醒。不要中了酒神狄俄尼索斯的诡计,迷醉于世间名利,
2 Y7 y4 v( o0 z# E! }& x; k好好把握住自己吧!
6 |. Y( X( O6 eIllusory fame and flimsy prosperity are as seductive as wine but even more potent. They make) i5 n7 `' N5 x9 `
the mind dead drunk, becoming incapable of awakening. Do not be tricked by the wine god
1 G& F3 v4 K* C  y/ B: C* M' E, TDionysus and intoxicated with worldly renown and wealth. Hold onto your own principles!* Z, S& l: g! |
壬午年二月二十五日 
7 D! ?8 R# j' o( M2 X2002年4月7日  3 ^! R1 U, v6 j. K1 l
25th of February, Year of RenWu2 n: Y3 y2 X0 O4 V. b  K
April 7, 2002
5 b2 v+ n2 j6 P0 a1 E. R+ m
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-14 19:48