388 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-9-28 18:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
厌世 | Becoming Disenchanted
真正的修行人应一心向佛,厌弃世法。否则,要想成功简直是白日做梦。* M4 i7 ~3 |" h& j
Genuine spiritual seekers should turn their mind wholeheartedly to the Dharma and renounce
5 Q  _2 w; n# `0 L) P. j. g" I: xsecular affairs. Otherwise, wishing to be successful in spiritual practice is just daydreaming." f/ P& u3 Z5 }' C# |
无著菩萨长期在寂地闭关,很多人想拜见或向他求教,总是吃闭门羹。他在关房门外写着
+ N8 P0 R1 c) O: j:“胜法以及今生计,二者无法同时成,若能共成则必定,自我欺骗无怀疑。与我会晤无
7 j3 E* J+ }- Z) T, O% L8 F他言,期望各自勤修善。”4 |: t# v3 I5 ^( l5 a
Bodhisattva Thogme Zangpo maintained his long-term retreat in an isolated hermitage; many0 M$ T* k4 t5 [7 g! B! D9 d
visitors seeking his audience or teachings found themselves on the wrong side of the door. He7 J& Q+ O! L- K, F
posted a note outside his retreat hut that read: “Between the sublime path and the secular* l+ }4 l, G. d; ?2 z
world, there is no way to accommodate both; should one claim it is doable, it is for certain a self-& Z) }+ I5 i% F. v; `( H1 n/ q
deception. Even if we meet face to face, there are no other words I could impart to you. May we
: {4 Y9 F$ V, {1 sall strive diligently to practice the Dharma!”
8 z# p/ ]- q& x8 w萨迦班智达也说:“一个人一边成办即生兴盛事业,一边求永久安乐,是愚痴卤莽的行为
+ R3 r, H0 _0 S. Q。我们应当舍弃世间法。” 《发起菩萨殊胜志乐经》中也云:“弥勒,我不说言,爱言说
8 U$ T# g- {4 ~3 b! F5 Y( y$ P& W者为心一住,好营世务于法无损。”4 z0 e7 _" m1 ]! z8 m8 a
Sakya Pandita says: “If one strives for success and prosperity of this life and at the same time
. E- {% f' ]) u, @' ?wishes to attain the ultimate happiness, one is foolish and reckless. We should abandon secular5 Q# P+ `# d& W! F. O
affairs.” In The Sutra of Arousing the Supreme Motivation of the Bodhisattvas it says: “Maitreya, I1 b. w, k. ?6 v5 ]
will never agree that vociferous people can effectively focus their minds, nor do I approve of the! W4 g# F+ e4 b- N  O, ?' i$ F
saying that no harm is done to the Doctrines by getting involved in secular matters.”( F, P8 a. V$ t  v, R6 c) g+ H
《修行入门》中也描述过宗喀巴大师亲见文殊菩萨,文殊菩萨赠送的一段至理名言:“如
3 A4 k+ H/ o6 |/ d0 L果开初没有对轮回产生出离的厌恶心,纵然孜孜不倦地闻思修行,也完全不会超越轮回及$ r6 u4 m7 M% X$ d
恶趣的因。应当将生圆次第等高深的法暂时束之高阁,精勤修持出离心,直至生起出离心# D& _& \! n; A; c# \1 k9 [+ i6 m
为止。”
2 t( z& \% G5 Y; w% E" IThe Gateway to Practice describes how Master Tsongkhapa once had a vision of Bodhisattva. @) x9 P/ k+ @+ X! a; V9 n2 x. ?
Manjusri, who imparted to him a golden instruction: “Unless one has developed an utter disgust5 c. f, X: r: S: \" \
toward samsara in the first place, all his efforts in studying, reflection, and meditation will not
: X" l9 U% U$ g  Ffree him from samsara and the lower realms. Therefore, one should put away the profound4 Y, i; w: A8 k, o
practices, such as those on generation and completion phases, on high shelves for the moment.
5 G. Y5 s( q+ v1 q: _7 bInstead, work intensely on cultivating disenchantment until it has arisen fully in the mind.”7 a; j" G, T/ z0 \; z8 }
有的人会想,不是说:“佛法在世间,不离世间觉,离世觅菩提,恰如求兔角”吗?
2 f* X; t, e9 X. q' y4 VSome may wonder: Isn’t there a famous saying like the following:/ S5 ?& t1 c/ w( A, Q4 v. K
The Kingdom of Buddha is in this world, within which enlightenment is to be sought.
7 ?, j: ?6 t% L/ qTo seek enlightenment beyond this world is as absurd as to search for a rabbit’s horn.: K5 B1 {  c) u: y
佛法和世间法应该是不矛盾的啊?5 s& D8 ^9 @! P2 H  t2 g7 D
Buddhists’ practice shouldn’t be in conflict with worldly activities, should it?: b! K/ S3 x# \  Q
其实,这种说法有两层密意,一是为了调柔刚入佛门的世间众生,迎合他们不愿抛弃世间
5 B# A0 c" R: `$ X& T之念的一种权巧说法;二是针对已证悟的成就者的无二境界或利众事业而言。
! e( @; u& ?4 m( o: P& j0 kIn fact, this saying has two levels of meaning. On one level, it is an expedient way to guide those
( l3 i2 b) P/ o/ t5 M  rnew to Buddhism, to suit their unwillingness to let go of this world. On the other level, it speaks6 a6 E8 Q% ]) e/ D% }0 R
directly of the non-dual minds or the activities of realized sages.
% ^# S/ u+ D5 C6 _3 i! A5 A8 x3 C  s作为凡夫,只能脚踏实地地舍弃愦闹,如经所说:“当舍于懈怠,远离诸愦闹,寂静常知0 \+ F5 u( F9 f
足,是人当解脱。”
5 t6 E$ g+ {# I$ D- q7 LAs ordinary beings, we should keep our feet firmly on the ground and stay away from& B: ^( V9 G  |$ c: ]. j
distractions. The scripture says: “Whoever overcomes indolence, keeps away from distractions
$ P: M% R( h5 Wand always feels contented in solitude will attain liberation.”8 P, a; u2 K- x& o
浮名浮利过于酒,醉得人心死不醒。不要中了酒神狄俄尼索斯的诡计,迷醉于世间名利,
# }' P' Z- W& U4 O6 F7 U: R好好把握住自己吧!
! {: T3 O( F; E# EIllusory fame and flimsy prosperity are as seductive as wine but even more potent. They make
1 a1 @' A! G! a  ^" I1 ithe mind dead drunk, becoming incapable of awakening. Do not be tricked by the wine god
' V3 _7 E" S. ?! G; K9 WDionysus and intoxicated with worldly renown and wealth. Hold onto your own principles!
8 n3 m* p2 `+ s# {壬午年二月二十五日 
% ~. J( u* O8 C9 _2002年4月7日  0 |- r  I9 F' j& F2 H
25th of February, Year of RenWu
# e9 |1 C% q; Y( d5 K: Z& hApril 7, 2002: h! H5 ?- e; Y) K1 I0 K
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-4-29 01:08