0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-3 19:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

& J; k  z; h+ g2 h6 a7 W
解疑 | Questions Answered
在《贤愚经》或《本师传》等经论中,时常有描述帝释天为了考察释迦牟尼佛的发心,在. n. v( r$ U& W% Y  D
其行布施时作大违缘的情节。有人对此表示疑惑,为何帝释天要如此为难释迦牟尼佛呢?
5 G% Q* H8 S4 s' NIn The Sutra of the Wise and the Fool, the Great Biography of Buddha Shakyamuni, or other$ c9 P: |! t5 Z, }/ K- N
scriptures, there are many stories about how the god Indra, in order to test the sincerity of6 ?. w* P0 [) i& [$ p. ?' ~; d% C
Buddha’s aspiration, purposely created havoc while the Buddha was practicing the paramita of: g9 X& V. Y& a& [. D, L, ?
generosity. It puzzles many people: Why should Indra make so much trouble for the Buddha?, A7 P0 }( E3 `8 @  u* N, T
其实,这是因帝释天的发愿力所致,在释迦牟尼佛初行菩萨道时,为了释迦牟尼佛能迅速
8 j7 G) s! @0 ~4 F- n8 u$ z' d5 {圆满资粮,帝释天与提婆达多一样发愿成为佛陀布施忍辱的殊胜对境。因布施其他东西相
* h1 ^5 W. G7 P对而言比较容易做到,但布施身体的却寥若晨星。如果不如此示现,世人也难以了知佛陀
5 Y, T7 ?( W9 I4 Q5 \的伟大之处。
1 d1 h% L* X; J9 G6 [0 e8 iAs a matter of fact, this came about as a result of Indra’s power of aspiration. When the Buddha
2 {' U' J# R5 o+ O' M+ vwas on the Bodhisattva path, Indra, like Devadatta, made vows to help the Buddha accumulate
$ x% k2 N: Y6 v5 ]& G' Zmerits swiftly. To do so they manifested in various forms toward which the Buddha would
9 v% h4 m+ M2 h9 ~1 L' ]8 {practice his patience or make body offerings. The deed of offering one’s own body, unlike a1 d' h5 l, I% U$ m( u8 J7 e
material offering that is relatively easy, has been achieved only as rarely as one sees stars in the2 A/ g' q- _. }# o
daytime. However, without such a dramatic offering on the part of the Buddha, worldly people
) M" j( M5 V" B# e. ewould not come to appreciate his extraordinary qualities.; m" E- t2 \3 J. T8 f! H
又有人提出,为何佛陀时常在行布施时,为了圆满资粮,而将妻子、儿女布施与吃人罗刹) x; x5 g7 ^/ `: e
,这样是否危害了其他众生呢?
0 L$ O  r$ T1 \+ HOthers raise the question: The Buddha often offered his own wife and children to flesh-eating
$ O4 O8 }9 J7 u: brakshas in order to perfect the accumulation of merit. Aren’t such acts harmful to other beings?3 u+ S' c2 N. F7 C& r
首先,佛陀的这一做法,只会圆满妻子、儿女的资粮,而不会对其造成伤害。其次,这一, ]8 T& a) b# T/ _# d
做法的发心非为自利,而是为了早日成佛,挽救处于水深火热之中的广大有情,没有丝毫3 r, m" W; e# T8 M, D
的自私自利心。《入菩萨行论》中说:“经说行施时,可舍微细戒。”又说:“勿因小失, S5 ~, F+ a; B8 g0 u4 @# }: l
大,大处思利他。”在具有殊胜发心的前提下,可以开许身语之不善业,《观察三增上品" e9 ?' q& X2 U5 k
》中云:“于大菩萨开许七种不善。”《大密方便经》中也有类似教证。6 V% G. E: c1 @0 L
To begin with, the Buddha’s activity could only bring tremendous merit to his wife and children;1 A4 S( U! [# J& L5 ?. {& ]  ]$ g
there was no harm to them. Furthermore, his motivation was not in self-interest. It was wishing
( ]# Q( B# x7 x/ V7 y' z# A5 ~for swift enlightenment in order to liberate multitudes of beings from dire suffering. There was
& e* }5 m# G* P  ~. P. Mneither a single trace of selfishness nor the tiniest bit of self-serving. A Guide to Bodhisattva’s- d- F2 L& I: s( d5 V7 o8 S
Way of Life says: “For it is taught that in times of generosity, the rules of discipline may be2 O3 h  x7 C& ~; J# _2 @
suspended,” and: “The great should not be supplanted by the less, and it is others’ good that is
" [3 a6 F9 Z7 xthe highest goal.” Hence there are times a Bodhisattva is permitted to actually commit harmful1 X+ F: n9 K% p7 f( A! F
acts of body and speech, provided the intention is pure bodhichitta. The Chapter on the Three
' V" f1 F% O3 I' f+ x2 ?  t5 b6 kIncreasing Activities says: “The Bodhisattvas are permitted to commit the seven harmful$ \# L9 E( Y5 }  [
actions.” Similar teachings can be found in The Sutra of Great Secret Skills.* S4 N3 w) G+ B
为了更多众生的利益,大悲商主为令其从无边轮回中得解脱,可杀短矛黑人;乐行童子为  G+ P  f; q/ R
避免他人因贪己而死,可行不净行。所以,发心极其重要。如果没有清净的发心,表面行
& Y, H( ~6 J( r4 A持善法,恰如缘木求鱼。1 E$ u" o7 i8 S% Z3 ^
The story of Captain Great Compassionate Heart tells how the Captain killed the Black Spearman, f8 Y- R5 i5 f% `# y. t6 K
in order to save him from incalculable sufferings in samsara and, at the same time, to benefit
- J/ o. y! w3 y* t' p9 Hmany other beings. Brahmin Lover of the Stars, to save a maiden madly in love with him from4 A( \" B% q* A, Z; ^
killing herself, broke his vow of chastity. Therefore, the most crucial point is the motivation.
' {( _+ s; E# q7 O7 {Doing good deeds superficially without pure motivation is like climbing a tree to catch a fish.
2 I4 k# B$ b' ~  d壬午年二月二十六日 
. R% w4 {! O) d# h1 _2002年4月8日 
& g1 k% u* r! s8 i; A8 W26th of February, Year of RenWu( j# m% b; n/ N7 J
April 8, 2002' i% b; X7 T. X) P* k# i
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-4-28 19:52