金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-3 19:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

% p: C0 J. Y0 P4 U
解疑 | Questions Answered
在《贤愚经》或《本师传》等经论中,时常有描述帝释天为了考察释迦牟尼佛的发心,在
2 e- o" x; [5 W+ J* Z/ A其行布施时作大违缘的情节。有人对此表示疑惑,为何帝释天要如此为难释迦牟尼佛呢?
* E* |6 C1 i( @6 r' ^1 |: B2 {& `In The Sutra of the Wise and the Fool, the Great Biography of Buddha Shakyamuni, or other
% P1 r5 j( v; a7 t4 bscriptures, there are many stories about how the god Indra, in order to test the sincerity of
  h9 ]  u1 y+ w( z+ rBuddha’s aspiration, purposely created havoc while the Buddha was practicing the paramita of
0 |  e  c' m4 y' ^& E) I/ _" G0 Ygenerosity. It puzzles many people: Why should Indra make so much trouble for the Buddha?
* z. A, [1 p. j6 g* q其实,这是因帝释天的发愿力所致,在释迦牟尼佛初行菩萨道时,为了释迦牟尼佛能迅速
" A. O' ]6 k, V$ x& \% w0 E圆满资粮,帝释天与提婆达多一样发愿成为佛陀布施忍辱的殊胜对境。因布施其他东西相* i% u* R) H% {7 Z) s
对而言比较容易做到,但布施身体的却寥若晨星。如果不如此示现,世人也难以了知佛陀
# _6 N  D5 g+ `9 p/ {0 s$ G的伟大之处。
) W; ]3 p# m) Q4 j" zAs a matter of fact, this came about as a result of Indra’s power of aspiration. When the Buddha
$ [! x4 G+ E( c2 pwas on the Bodhisattva path, Indra, like Devadatta, made vows to help the Buddha accumulate
- o% v4 N/ ^- `1 S. ^merits swiftly. To do so they manifested in various forms toward which the Buddha would, @- `/ |. j. U8 y' e
practice his patience or make body offerings. The deed of offering one’s own body, unlike a
$ m: m+ u7 I" x  ^  s, mmaterial offering that is relatively easy, has been achieved only as rarely as one sees stars in the
8 K* i) p/ O. a* D+ i4 adaytime. However, without such a dramatic offering on the part of the Buddha, worldly people
# o' `, m; G  ?3 v8 e; Jwould not come to appreciate his extraordinary qualities.6 j+ R- e+ W2 u
又有人提出,为何佛陀时常在行布施时,为了圆满资粮,而将妻子、儿女布施与吃人罗刹
0 d7 y2 @) R; v  _,这样是否危害了其他众生呢?7 g6 I! [: Z7 f/ t& A
Others raise the question: The Buddha often offered his own wife and children to flesh-eating
/ U$ u; B7 d. X9 \/ j' f7 d1 o) prakshas in order to perfect the accumulation of merit. Aren’t such acts harmful to other beings?' o. [  c3 {7 T; C! H# M
首先,佛陀的这一做法,只会圆满妻子、儿女的资粮,而不会对其造成伤害。其次,这一/ F( N: E; @2 h( {2 T( o
做法的发心非为自利,而是为了早日成佛,挽救处于水深火热之中的广大有情,没有丝毫
* S4 S9 U; u" U$ o, v的自私自利心。《入菩萨行论》中说:“经说行施时,可舍微细戒。”又说:“勿因小失& B  n. _: b* W9 x
大,大处思利他。”在具有殊胜发心的前提下,可以开许身语之不善业,《观察三增上品/ I# c: U  J' ?* e' d: C. K0 c  h
》中云:“于大菩萨开许七种不善。”《大密方便经》中也有类似教证。
' `) G: `/ `* c! n/ MTo begin with, the Buddha’s activity could only bring tremendous merit to his wife and children;
" w. }6 P" R& S4 [6 J; `2 j" h# ithere was no harm to them. Furthermore, his motivation was not in self-interest. It was wishing
7 L* G1 J- v" X. l; f. w3 u, U/ e5 tfor swift enlightenment in order to liberate multitudes of beings from dire suffering. There was2 r6 F3 i4 S* n9 t1 w
neither a single trace of selfishness nor the tiniest bit of self-serving. A Guide to Bodhisattva’s
5 t  N) C! R% R1 B& |Way of Life says: “For it is taught that in times of generosity, the rules of discipline may be
+ T- r' `6 i2 ~suspended,” and: “The great should not be supplanted by the less, and it is others’ good that is# N$ `+ I1 C( C2 \. N- [! x7 Z. b
the highest goal.” Hence there are times a Bodhisattva is permitted to actually commit harmful4 K& W  G0 z" c9 u4 v4 b
acts of body and speech, provided the intention is pure bodhichitta. The Chapter on the Three
* k, B" }8 i# C* e9 }Increasing Activities says: “The Bodhisattvas are permitted to commit the seven harmful
, o3 v" K% \% M$ {/ K6 bactions.” Similar teachings can be found in The Sutra of Great Secret Skills.8 \0 N' c6 A3 h" n& d
为了更多众生的利益,大悲商主为令其从无边轮回中得解脱,可杀短矛黑人;乐行童子为
/ L" f' d' l0 M  b$ Y% ^避免他人因贪己而死,可行不净行。所以,发心极其重要。如果没有清净的发心,表面行
1 [9 @  @8 d( J2 ?3 T持善法,恰如缘木求鱼。
5 k& B- C& D; J0 ~- uThe story of Captain Great Compassionate Heart tells how the Captain killed the Black Spearman
8 Q9 E0 D/ R8 Y% }2 x1 Jin order to save him from incalculable sufferings in samsara and, at the same time, to benefit( S6 T  V! k% s9 T8 o
many other beings. Brahmin Lover of the Stars, to save a maiden madly in love with him from
. K! z' v: _! skilling herself, broke his vow of chastity. Therefore, the most crucial point is the motivation.
  [" {6 {- d" T' I9 i7 zDoing good deeds superficially without pure motivation is like climbing a tree to catch a fish.
. O9 |! W" Z/ ]1 \壬午年二月二十六日 ' \+ r* ]+ u% m* l. M" [
2002年4月8日 # z0 R' T  ~" R5 `- D. [6 S
26th of February, Year of RenWu
  x1 I( p. t! ?% \; W, |  o" J# N' b0 {April 8, 2002' w4 ?+ l0 }- J
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-14 05:32