注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-11 07:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1 }7 K+ ~+ }+ v% ]8 U5 v. e
珍贵 | Real Treasure
古代的很多皇帝,在富贵荣华圆满之后,都会想方设法寻找长生不老的灵丹妙药。结果虽8 p$ h. ]- y8 S5 a! F
然是竹篮打水一场空,然而后人并不会吸取教训,仍然执迷不悟地步其后尘。因为对于世( Y3 r+ V8 P4 o) |8 z3 Q+ E6 u* \
间人而言,寿命实在是太珍贵了!世间的任何财产都不能与之相提并论。
: T, [8 V) Y, qMany ancient emperors, after having reached the pinnacle of their power and glory, would0 j7 ^4 q& U& W: r  T7 x2 t
search at any cost for an elixir that could endow them with everlasting life. Their efforts, as we all
; g) I7 d1 G5 d8 l; L! k; g* Ecome to know, were as futile as drawing water with a bamboo basket. Even so, later generations
" O$ k2 Z; E( O! Gstill refuse to learn the lesson and obstinately follow suit. Because, for worldly beings, life is just3 J( q, f- i( k* Y/ I
too precious! Not a single possession in the world can be compared to it.1 {) u% j, L8 @
然而,作为修行人,为了佛法而舍弃生命也应在所不惜。《教王经》云:“我为护身舍财
5 v0 n0 J# x  [" |4 H8 G4 `产,为护生命舍身财,为护正法可舍弃,财产身体与寿命。”; a: \/ \- {( y: c6 [! F1 w
However, a spiritual seeker should have no qualms about sacrificing life for the sake of Dharma.0 p+ [3 v( p$ p4 I/ x, a: H
The Adamantine Pinnacle Sutra says: “For my body, I will give up my wealth. For my life, I will- N* V! L9 p" R8 q3 H2 I, g
give up my body. For the Dharma, I will give up all of my wealth, my body, and my life.”
+ z9 E! [1 X) X8 ]. c8 ~( k3 n释迦牟尼佛在因地时转世为净梵施主,为了听受一个偈子的佛法,不惜舍弃十二年积累的' ]3 A+ I& Y+ L
金银财宝。他说:“我于十二年积累了如此之多的财宝,却从没有得到过善说法宝。辛辛
" J& d) L6 W6 Q* b& s& n苦苦积聚此等石头有何意义?善说才是真正的财宝,舍弃生命用来交换也值得。”  c& l5 \+ [' v& `
Buddha Shakyamuni was once reborn as a Brahmin patron. For the sake of receiving a one-verse
7 d2 Z; p  u* `# X) f, E- `Dharma, he readily gave up all the treasures of gold, silver, and other treasures he had amassed
+ H8 d' {: i% ?1 t- U: D/ Qover 12 years. He said: “I have spent 12 years to collect these gems, yet never have I had a1 d+ z, ]/ T: r  u, y, k
chance to hear the sublime Dharma. What is the use of my striving to gather these rocks and. D) F! F* R8 K
minerals? The real treasure is the Dharma teaching, even if it means trading my life for it, it is2 H; x! y0 J! p
well worth it!”* T7 G4 \0 A% M. Y8 ~4 e
世尊还曾转世为噶写勒波,在身上挖千孔,点千灯,终于得到那句“积际必尽,高际必堕, n" O  O0 ?0 z8 ~: S" v* f1 K3 G
,聚际必散,生际必死”的教言,至今仍是我们修习无常的经典教证。# {2 T* P7 F9 O% l6 E
Lord Buddha has also been born as Kashod Legpo, who gouged his own body to light one
0 V# s% V* c; i7 s& k, s3 Z! |thousand candles as offerings. Finally, the following teaching was conferred to him:
! L8 s8 A9 a  a# K1 w+ \Whatever is stored up is impermanent and is bound to run out.
2 ~- }9 i5 d6 ]0 H! n9 hWhatever rises up is impermanent and is bound to fall down.7 n8 r) {9 G- ~) T5 W
Whatever comes together is impermanent and is bound to come apart.' S% ]7 U% ^6 c0 F* J
Whatever is born is impermanent and is bound to die.8 a9 @% f7 Q. C
To this day, this verse still is the quintessential teaching for the study on impermanence.
6 u0 s* H( k/ U: a- }$ x$ T不仅佛教徒,中国著名的孔子也曰:“朝闻道,夕死可矣。”为了令自他解脱于轮回的精
5 a. t) Z5 |3 \  L3 p1 @  \0 F妙佛法,舍弃生命又何足惜!- a9 U! [' X4 A- g( s4 x
The Chinese sage Confucius also states in the same vein: “One can die without remorse in the8 O8 @& F6 u& d& q0 V0 ?" r4 R
evening, provided one has heard the teachings on Truth during the day.” Therefore, for the sake
" ~3 p0 ^# |5 x' zof Dharma that liberates the self and others, what regret is there to sacrifice one’s life!
6 T7 ~( S3 u* F* n/ U壬午年二月二十八日 * d, l" C' g0 G( S) p: ?
2002年4月10日  9 G" m  @- i: R, z0 A) ~. m  f# l
28th of February, Year of RenWu) k, J9 ^9 f  e) J' Y$ q& X
April 10, 2002
1 }' z# l, W6 [6 H: t
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-22 06:38