金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-12 20:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
最妙 | Best Strategy
人生天地之间,若白驹过隙。若不好好把握,空耗暇满,实在可惜。时刻珍惜前辈大德留* I4 h; O1 f. `1 b0 m5 I
下的珍贵遗产,将之融入心相续,检点自己的行为,增上自己的见解,始为佛子之正道。! P1 J$ E0 X& n6 L* W
Living between Heaven and Earth, the time we have as humans flashes by as swiftly as “a white3 |* ^( R5 Z6 C7 J# {3 P7 V
steed flits past a crack.” It would be a shame to waste our human life with its freedoms and
# `* k" Y6 E7 I( Hendowments and to squander away our opportunities. As Buddha’s heirs, we must walk on the# M, @0 \# N: _1 D
Dharma path unerringly, that is, to cherish the rich legacies of lineage masters and suffuse our
' q& A. m. e7 j# H- S3 S8 bminds with them, to be careful about our conduct and establish right views.7 X9 `3 j# a. L1 s
无著菩萨谆谆教诲弟子:“使心调柔与法相融是最好的积资;忆念死亡不定是最好的智慧
) Z8 [& M. I8 v- `& v  j: L;断恶行善是最好的才智;顶戴众生是最好的地位;知足少欲是最好的富裕;心无贪执是
/ T4 j0 b$ C  S最好的快乐。”& p" x5 k& b- G8 b' Q
The Venerable Thogme Zangpo taught his disciples earnestly:" f5 E: h: y1 F4 {8 `* e$ A
The best way to accumulate merit is to tame the mind until it becomes one with the Dharma.' }2 t7 z* i  m0 s
The highest wisdom is to be aware of the uncertainty of the time of death. The sharpest wit is to! `% C  O; o% A, U6 J& M+ B0 e
know how to eliminate non-virtues and adopt virtues. The best rank is to have sentient beings
( n% j$ [7 V/ ^# o( p$ }honored above our heads. The superb wealth is to be content with few desires. The greatest/ q* I* ]) x- h1 o; O
happiness is to be free from covetousness.& G' y9 q- z- Y) E- v" i0 x2 f9 B
臧巴加惹也告诫后人:“舍弃今生必须具备十一种誓言:不随顺他人而独处;背井离乡、" J1 q0 ?' j4 I; g! D5 d* z
抛舍故土;厌弃一切妙欲;恒处卑位;不护他人情面;恒时纠察以行对治;不在意他人说
/ c6 S# P3 y+ j$ M7 E. U三道四,而认为一切理当如此;即使珍爱之物被风吹散,也不生丝毫痛苦;犹如乞丐死亡
4 [1 P& C; |1 i一般舍弃今生的苦痛;猛厉不断地念叨‘一切都不需要!’;自己掌握自己的牵鼻绳。如' r6 g6 n$ h( P& D* ?$ F7 c
此这样,美妙的修行功德就会如云般聚集。”
  B) |, c0 _9 a7 e- _+ o9 _3 s& AZhanpa Gaylol also admonished future generations:
4 a+ [: y+ u, n; S9 STo truly renounce this life one should uphold these eleven vows: to live alone in seclusion
% f$ \& C7 C( Pwithout conforming to others; to give up home and set forth to a place away from one’s native
1 i- K+ r( a' ~4 Iland; to relinquish all sensual pleasures; to assume a humble position always; to spare not/ Z: n' \  k& ]- O( H. M" Y
others’ feelings; to be vigilant and apply antidotes constantly; to be unaffected by others’
7 p% e% O# R8 F6 [irresponsible remarks, or to think they have some points; to feel no pain at all even having lost
) I$ t  r( w7 s# T* Mone’s most cherished possession; to let go of the suffering of this life as when a beggar dies, to
! i/ F) n3 p' C7 s8 L: _- Ealways repeat the following ardently: ‘None of these is necessary!’; and to steer one’s own
0 |9 _1 N4 H% z! x9 @course of life. If these vows are kept, one will gather excellent spiritual qualities as immense as8 a% b8 R' F  k: m6 P' k4 T
cloudbanks./ U. |% a+ D+ p" o! |5 c6 x9 P
我们应将这11个准则牢记于心。否则,即使再有智慧,也成为佛教油子之因。0 Q. N7 l7 i& C9 i7 v. M; r
Let us keep these eleven points firmly in our minds. Otherwise, whatever amount of knowledge4 e* ~/ N( m( g5 H/ [: C6 H7 b/ F
we have will only render us impervious to the Dharma.
4 p+ v* [1 k' _  S0 e  s  P壬午年二月二十九日 
) C) C* E" s3 j9 ], I2002年4月11日
- r3 k3 \% |# k6 N) \: P29th of February, Year of RenWu1 i% b  V+ k/ d, K) f
April 11, 2002
9 i$ f0 v' ]& L
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-18 11:21