金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-12 20:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
最妙 | Best Strategy
人生天地之间,若白驹过隙。若不好好把握,空耗暇满,实在可惜。时刻珍惜前辈大德留4 L4 B& E1 |- s$ Z
下的珍贵遗产,将之融入心相续,检点自己的行为,增上自己的见解,始为佛子之正道。
, ?& e+ F9 ^1 c- Q9 r6 rLiving between Heaven and Earth, the time we have as humans flashes by as swiftly as “a white
2 h! A8 h( q) D9 E* Lsteed flits past a crack.” It would be a shame to waste our human life with its freedoms and" }/ l# |8 t- \2 q" [( U; m
endowments and to squander away our opportunities. As Buddha’s heirs, we must walk on the& k7 _- w  ?3 ?6 L4 o4 x
Dharma path unerringly, that is, to cherish the rich legacies of lineage masters and suffuse our
1 f6 f. N0 w' b2 Mminds with them, to be careful about our conduct and establish right views.
0 y) q* F3 N9 n0 B) c无著菩萨谆谆教诲弟子:“使心调柔与法相融是最好的积资;忆念死亡不定是最好的智慧
3 b1 P3 X8 M$ [" j/ {, N- e;断恶行善是最好的才智;顶戴众生是最好的地位;知足少欲是最好的富裕;心无贪执是, w* T2 M" H7 g6 b6 h3 \* ?
最好的快乐。”
) p; h$ y0 d- XThe Venerable Thogme Zangpo taught his disciples earnestly:
  b8 \" L$ _; A3 S: r! ~; jThe best way to accumulate merit is to tame the mind until it becomes one with the Dharma.0 U  D# f0 e6 t
The highest wisdom is to be aware of the uncertainty of the time of death. The sharpest wit is to
' K, g  H+ j4 C7 xknow how to eliminate non-virtues and adopt virtues. The best rank is to have sentient beings  r+ c0 g5 ?; B  @0 E! e' Z
honored above our heads. The superb wealth is to be content with few desires. The greatest4 n! c8 V: \( Z1 I
happiness is to be free from covetousness.; r4 [* B0 z- t9 y, V1 s, I& X
臧巴加惹也告诫后人:“舍弃今生必须具备十一种誓言:不随顺他人而独处;背井离乡、
/ C, K; G" C. B抛舍故土;厌弃一切妙欲;恒处卑位;不护他人情面;恒时纠察以行对治;不在意他人说
; X/ d; U+ y, J* y+ A/ V三道四,而认为一切理当如此;即使珍爱之物被风吹散,也不生丝毫痛苦;犹如乞丐死亡
1 `+ m' x! u8 h/ |7 x一般舍弃今生的苦痛;猛厉不断地念叨‘一切都不需要!’;自己掌握自己的牵鼻绳。如( O3 }0 g- U8 G  r6 n8 ~
此这样,美妙的修行功德就会如云般聚集。”+ A9 s. w' o4 d4 [  ?6 c- @9 ?" ?
Zhanpa Gaylol also admonished future generations:
. Q  S" p8 I4 k6 D) B! {To truly renounce this life one should uphold these eleven vows: to live alone in seclusion9 S; ^& T$ B4 E+ r
without conforming to others; to give up home and set forth to a place away from one’s native' X4 `, _' @( M
land; to relinquish all sensual pleasures; to assume a humble position always; to spare not
' `$ Q2 @) E; `- }others’ feelings; to be vigilant and apply antidotes constantly; to be unaffected by others’2 b, p6 T5 w* j3 Z) U4 |$ W+ b
irresponsible remarks, or to think they have some points; to feel no pain at all even having lost
4 \' Y1 R/ J1 Q& \/ u% E% Kone’s most cherished possession; to let go of the suffering of this life as when a beggar dies, to
4 z3 n0 C+ c! `: W/ ^! Qalways repeat the following ardently: ‘None of these is necessary!’; and to steer one’s own
  e0 |8 U/ g' T& J3 j; vcourse of life. If these vows are kept, one will gather excellent spiritual qualities as immense as! ~  q( |. x, t6 ~8 }
cloudbanks.- F. _* Z2 ?! T+ J: i
我们应将这11个准则牢记于心。否则,即使再有智慧,也成为佛教油子之因。2 l. E; E7 h% |$ Y
Let us keep these eleven points firmly in our minds. Otherwise, whatever amount of knowledge( B+ J1 k8 v* q$ O
we have will only render us impervious to the Dharma.8 i  z5 m  `* _
壬午年二月二十九日 
# W; P1 G1 T2 T! \2002年4月11日/ ^, @7 D# F# ^' q
29th of February, Year of RenWu9 X  q2 T. \+ _' N/ d. w0 g, y4 A' U
April 11, 2002
+ z7 E7 K/ D) h
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-4 11:59