388 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-23 18:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
杂感 | Some Reflections
为了配合治疗,也为了更安静地翻译,我到厦门居住已经110多天了。
8 B. M! M: v# ^- I' |1 }) O/ e$ x8 ^0 pTo receive proper treatment for my ailment and also to find a quiet place for my translation: v& b+ q( H+ e4 F+ z2 r2 Y
work, I have been living in Xiamen for more than 110 days.% o3 A+ H, O% ]7 W/ f- v
一直都很悠闲自在,没有大量的公务要处理,也没有成群的信众要接待。直到几天前,忽
) t2 k! Y; G7 W( ~5 A! H然在街上被人认出,又不得不恢复堪布的头衔。- o9 r/ z  w( l9 T  `
It has been an easy and tranquil life for me—no massive office work to manage, nor packs of
2 E3 R# S* w/ f8 p  q1 mBuddhists to receive. It was not until a few days ago that I had to resume the title of Khenpo,
' o  n+ S6 E' U5 l4 }* B7 w- ]when someone spotted me down the street.. R3 R7 Z; q1 {- U' q
今天有人邀请前往南普陀素餐馆吃午饭。很久无人问津,也许是耐不住寂寞吧,非常爽快9 C. p0 d0 f5 o" _
地就答应了。路上看见很多即将被宰杀的蛇、飞禽,也买下一起带上,算是不枉此行。
$ S+ ^; X4 K# x5 u& ~" F% XAn invitation was extended to me for lunch today at the Nanputuo Vegetarian Restaurant. I
5 P0 p1 {5 o/ ~: {! Z9 Baccepted it readily, as I haven’t had any visitors for a while and perhaps was feeling kind of+ f8 T- |. o; h$ f# ?$ J
lonely. On my way I saw caged snakes and birds that I bought and brought along. Having the( k+ n7 q- U- {: {5 b' }! L5 q
opportunity to save these once-doomed creatures, I felt it was worth the trip.
  n: a# K7 ~3 S" d将蛇与飞禽放之山林后,便赶往南普陀素餐馆。餐馆里环境幽雅,令人身心舒畅。这里听, l  g, u7 H& q1 Q) ]7 W7 H1 \
不到众生被宰杀的凄厉惨叫;闻不到血肉混合的血腥气息;看不到如母有情的无言挣扎
9 k6 ]# W% r! R1 e……厨师和服务员脸上都洋溢着真诚的笑容;五颜六色的菜品引诱着人们的食欲;就餐的
) ?4 j* s! d. M7 e人们也没有因贪食血肉而呈现的狰狞面孔,表情平和,神态轻松。整个餐厅弥漫着一种祥3 N; \+ y) Y$ k$ ^8 v* T* C0 ?; g
和的气息。5 Q6 g% N6 j: T
After releasing the snakes and birds in the woods on the mountainside, I went to the Nanputuo1 T! `% {, D4 s3 T3 R( [
Vegetarian Restaurant. It had an elegant and serene decor, making one relaxed both physically
& C1 r4 e2 D8 f& sand mentally. There were no heart-rending shrills from creatures being slaughtered to hear, no$ I- S2 k# O6 Z& m% N
pungent odor from blood and carcasses to smell, no silent struggles of motherly beings to& d: Z# s7 h. ^( C0 L* p
witness…. The chefs and attendants were all beaming with warm, sincere smiles; dishes
" F% X5 `! a, `, Wembellished with color and flavor whetted our appetite. The faces sitting around the table were3 [  H) k/ o+ G. P7 E& G
devoid of the ferocious countenance of meat eaters; instead, they all looked peaceful and8 D/ u+ Q9 k8 L6 n( l
easygoing. The whole restaurant was suffused with an air of auspiciousness and harmony.
9 K+ F% u' w9 M0 o/ M5 Z, q$ T有一厦门大学的教授同桌共餐,他感慨道:“以《大圆满前行引导文》为指导,打好修行2 k1 S* m( [0 k$ \5 W
基础特别重要。华智仁波切在上师前都听过25遍,更何况我们?现在我看了5、6遍,对于
$ J0 y$ E2 p" H5 D" c- |消除烦恼,对治日常生活的矛盾十分有力。以前总是想到处求灌顶、求大法,分别念十分2 t  A- K* t  y
厚重,找不到修行次第。现在才知道,没有比这个更高深的大法了,依此次第修行,一定' y3 ]- V. N2 S+ f8 F6 G& ~
会得成就……”/ B/ Q' p1 F; j% ?: W* _( B
Sitting with us was a professor from Xiamen University. He said thoughtfully: “It is most. I, n0 X/ m7 z9 g8 Z
important that we use The Words of My Perfect Teacher as a guide to build a strong foundation
5 S9 M$ G5 T* ^  ]8 N+ h4 Y: u( q7 ?of spiritual practice. Considering that the great masters like Patrul Rinpoche even learned oral9 F  k$ }$ L% b# t  }( p
teachings on it for 25 times from his master, what needs to be said about us ordinary people? I1 H7 v' k' v' |1 v
have read it five or six times by now. It has helped me tremendously in subduing my negative+ ]  F! [. C; [- k0 V! b6 u
emotions and in dealing with difficult situations of daily life. In the past, I have always sought( h+ @# H6 ^8 ]5 Q$ v5 \
empowerment or so-called profound practices; I was steeped deeply in conceptual thinking and
; M( s3 m& e0 [9 ]6 N5 i$ h- m# xunaware of the graduated path of practice. It dawns on me only now that there are no other3 G7 f6 t9 {3 Y# s8 B+ @
higher teachings than this. If one faithfully follows its steps, achievement will come for certain….”
& d' C/ q+ W2 ~听了他的话,心里十分高兴。并不是因为他对我的一再赞叹,而是因为没有去过学院的汉
  I1 B2 S  r6 v) N地众生也能因《大圆满前行引导文》而得益。而且能有很高的见解,十分难得。在藏地寺
; B+ u" V% @( n" C院,常常以《大圆满前行引导文》作为每年必讲之课程,对此非常重视。如此传统能深入) V6 }) a* L9 a. i: E8 o
汉地,实在可喜可贺。
! S. ~$ J$ n9 A7 |/ |Hearing what he had to say, I felt rather delighted. My joy did not come from his profuse praise
( _% ?& K, H9 }: w8 z5 B. k# ^8 rto me, but rather, from the fact that a Han Chinese was keen about The Words of My Perfect
. u( F: @8 Z+ ^5 R  P0 E* L3 mTeacher, even though he had not been to Larung Gar personally. It was even unusual that he had4 b7 v2 I& C/ R# g! }6 f+ I! `
quite an astute and profound insight. In Tibetan monasteries, The Words of My Perfect Teacher; [! W% K4 B9 h! }, F4 T
is a required course in the annual curriculum with very high priority. Such a tradition is now being
# \& V2 R, b+ qadopted into Han China; it’s something worth rejoicing and to be happy about.
7 Z* ], O5 X% X' M$ X+ B看来,这个居士不仅具有世间学问,而且具有出世间之大智慧。' R7 T7 E- Z! l0 R* U# M
As it seems, this lay practitioner not only is learned in worldly knowledge, but also possesses$ y* T  c, K$ h% `9 r% z$ B
great spiritual wisdom.- w. N/ t( q) _. A/ X
壬午年三月初二  
& S* v% L# b/ P+ v2002年4月14日
3 p+ y- r' C; P2nd of March, Year of RenWu# h" H4 G3 u/ C
April 14, 2002' V" O7 D$ `( a! A
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-4 11:20