388 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-23 18:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
杂感 | Some Reflections
为了配合治疗,也为了更安静地翻译,我到厦门居住已经110多天了。5 Y  g4 H3 L* k$ U
To receive proper treatment for my ailment and also to find a quiet place for my translation9 \. A( D9 j' |& U8 u$ u+ p! v
work, I have been living in Xiamen for more than 110 days.
; j  Y+ d- t8 z; i一直都很悠闲自在,没有大量的公务要处理,也没有成群的信众要接待。直到几天前,忽4 P& P' i7 K' g2 R! f8 W; ]
然在街上被人认出,又不得不恢复堪布的头衔。% _8 B5 P) h" ~. W2 L2 G
It has been an easy and tranquil life for me—no massive office work to manage, nor packs of
" W  c0 I+ o( h( |Buddhists to receive. It was not until a few days ago that I had to resume the title of Khenpo,: Z$ e' J  I# M0 O# V2 s0 ?' o
when someone spotted me down the street.0 r+ h9 M( U5 O  ~! @1 t; E/ x5 s5 H
今天有人邀请前往南普陀素餐馆吃午饭。很久无人问津,也许是耐不住寂寞吧,非常爽快3 z" _% _. j& a' S- L( W
地就答应了。路上看见很多即将被宰杀的蛇、飞禽,也买下一起带上,算是不枉此行。
$ d$ Q* S. _3 L9 ^An invitation was extended to me for lunch today at the Nanputuo Vegetarian Restaurant. I
+ K" x/ ?* s2 l0 H" eaccepted it readily, as I haven’t had any visitors for a while and perhaps was feeling kind of& ]- Z1 e0 a. h: k5 C6 F1 ^
lonely. On my way I saw caged snakes and birds that I bought and brought along. Having the
) P7 q# [3 {: Ropportunity to save these once-doomed creatures, I felt it was worth the trip.
# R' V( M3 M- x1 f9 Q& n将蛇与飞禽放之山林后,便赶往南普陀素餐馆。餐馆里环境幽雅,令人身心舒畅。这里听7 Q2 |0 N- C' e* ^
不到众生被宰杀的凄厉惨叫;闻不到血肉混合的血腥气息;看不到如母有情的无言挣扎4 J& x2 _8 m0 H
……厨师和服务员脸上都洋溢着真诚的笑容;五颜六色的菜品引诱着人们的食欲;就餐的  O( V. v, }) r, S
人们也没有因贪食血肉而呈现的狰狞面孔,表情平和,神态轻松。整个餐厅弥漫着一种祥
5 @; Q2 k, R$ Q2 C% _4 W, U和的气息。1 e) ?: r* u: [
After releasing the snakes and birds in the woods on the mountainside, I went to the Nanputuo
8 \" h7 I) p2 AVegetarian Restaurant. It had an elegant and serene decor, making one relaxed both physically1 k/ }' ~8 k2 T5 |  [0 J
and mentally. There were no heart-rending shrills from creatures being slaughtered to hear, no
$ i+ |+ s3 ^* Epungent odor from blood and carcasses to smell, no silent struggles of motherly beings to
( I+ F, n2 N: Dwitness…. The chefs and attendants were all beaming with warm, sincere smiles; dishes
3 A0 R0 i6 K4 G  M, H; l$ H, Fembellished with color and flavor whetted our appetite. The faces sitting around the table were/ |2 S3 m& f$ x- S
devoid of the ferocious countenance of meat eaters; instead, they all looked peaceful and
) N! E4 u" g+ r) v6 ~* p% }easygoing. The whole restaurant was suffused with an air of auspiciousness and harmony.
' N5 ]7 Y; A; g# p4 ]有一厦门大学的教授同桌共餐,他感慨道:“以《大圆满前行引导文》为指导,打好修行, E  y- ]2 v! V# a
基础特别重要。华智仁波切在上师前都听过25遍,更何况我们?现在我看了5、6遍,对于8 O9 y- w& A. n
消除烦恼,对治日常生活的矛盾十分有力。以前总是想到处求灌顶、求大法,分别念十分$ `0 K! N; X0 @& m
厚重,找不到修行次第。现在才知道,没有比这个更高深的大法了,依此次第修行,一定2 g! _3 f- X$ h3 j
会得成就……”
3 l% ?  p. m* B( T1 ^Sitting with us was a professor from Xiamen University. He said thoughtfully: “It is most# j& _0 J2 J8 x( R
important that we use The Words of My Perfect Teacher as a guide to build a strong foundation
* \8 L* x2 L1 V) Wof spiritual practice. Considering that the great masters like Patrul Rinpoche even learned oral8 E0 l5 H9 d. t! Y; K& h+ L: }
teachings on it for 25 times from his master, what needs to be said about us ordinary people? I
9 S/ w7 |& y* b* Dhave read it five or six times by now. It has helped me tremendously in subduing my negative
4 T; h8 C( ~2 j2 c9 s% Gemotions and in dealing with difficult situations of daily life. In the past, I have always sought7 P/ O. @. P4 f) M+ d
empowerment or so-called profound practices; I was steeped deeply in conceptual thinking and
( s' z" p1 N; E  Cunaware of the graduated path of practice. It dawns on me only now that there are no other
$ o4 B2 o" B: K6 [5 e! S' c/ Xhigher teachings than this. If one faithfully follows its steps, achievement will come for certain….”& C6 C. f- `5 O! e
听了他的话,心里十分高兴。并不是因为他对我的一再赞叹,而是因为没有去过学院的汉
# q/ q) Z$ i; i地众生也能因《大圆满前行引导文》而得益。而且能有很高的见解,十分难得。在藏地寺
, K% }: x- C! }- N7 X院,常常以《大圆满前行引导文》作为每年必讲之课程,对此非常重视。如此传统能深入6 J: j' C7 m4 U* Y
汉地,实在可喜可贺。( S( l' S4 m8 v* {4 A/ o
Hearing what he had to say, I felt rather delighted. My joy did not come from his profuse praise  X+ ~0 F# g2 a: J
to me, but rather, from the fact that a Han Chinese was keen about The Words of My Perfect; m' x" _6 m5 A* R( c/ j
Teacher, even though he had not been to Larung Gar personally. It was even unusual that he had# Y" p6 F$ F) l
quite an astute and profound insight. In Tibetan monasteries, The Words of My Perfect Teacher
$ u0 x; R1 n* \0 _is a required course in the annual curriculum with very high priority. Such a tradition is now being3 z- x8 Z$ W6 A
adopted into Han China; it’s something worth rejoicing and to be happy about.# Y4 p: s1 f" Z4 s6 x8 r. D
看来,这个居士不仅具有世间学问,而且具有出世间之大智慧。. D5 \* x- \& x# f/ C5 a
As it seems, this lay practitioner not only is learned in worldly knowledge, but also possesses
$ J8 U0 K# L# w: D5 O1 A) H0 Tgreat spiritual wisdom.
. K3 W6 v. N0 |0 i, ~  u9 O壬午年三月初二  
: n! W+ k/ q/ N! b. v8 g8 k9 j2002年4月14日2 X# R+ u% H8 L+ d8 o; Y% k. v
2nd of March, Year of RenWu
4 }" H9 v4 b- E. m# g7 LApril 14, 2002* j& A/ Y" o2 L2 V  |7 n
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-22 05:20