金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-26 19:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
; q4 R/ h5 [$ l2 m1 q
离亲 | Forsaking Kinships
既想获得不退转之菩提果位,又希望能常伴亲友,很多人都打着这种两全其美的如意算盘! r; K2 q* I+ B5 l% ^" a7 ?1 G
Nowadays many practitioners entertain a win-win wish of attaining perfect enlightenment and at
+ P: v3 S, f7 Mthe same time enjoying the company of friends and relatives.
( _0 [! W1 U) b$ [8 a然而,从古至今,坐在自己家中,尚能获得成就者,恰如凤毛麟角。我等凡夫若想达此目6 S0 a% |/ Q4 z: t$ y
的,更是异想天开。6 _. A4 ~& ~, r+ R5 e% Z. S* q* k
But from time immemorial, people who are successful in Dharma practice while maintaining a
3 d+ s% v7 \. F, R  Z4 @0 ?; c+ Y9 Tfamily life are almost nonexistent. For us ordinary people, wishing to attain the same goal is3 e' _/ r: p* X- r/ q7 l* m  q9 K
nothing but indulging in flights of fantasy.' ~. R4 _* Q% t+ S- w
若居于家中,则时时有各种因缘困扰。今天婶婶家出事,明天舅舅家需要帮助,后天姑姑
- {9 k  K: C& |又下岗……日复一日,年复一年,日子就这样悄悄地从身旁溜走。修行之事也就这样一再5 e+ i: Z$ {8 y
拖延。9 O, _- ~/ k/ K6 e" [; H
Staying at home, one is likely to be enmeshed in all sorts of activities. One day, your paternal
% Y: }/ g6 ]; M4 K. M# haunt’s family has an accident; the next day, your maternal uncle needs some help, the day after+ c, ~( q* L7 L# q
that, your father’s sister gets laid off…. Day after day, year after year, time slips by just like that,
7 H) p) O6 l* z/ ?while Dharma practice gets delayed and put off indefinitely.
6 H' ~1 G# r$ b+ h1 k《修行入门》中讲道:“虽然在行为上弃离亲友,心里却不能舍弃众生,而应当对他们生
$ P" W) \5 W( i8 T慈悲心,但必须断绝身体、受用的牵连。否则,修法就会一败涂地。要斩断牵连,若能得# K, S, \, {7 H
到父母的欣然应允最好不过。即便他们百般加以阻挠,大发雷霆、大失所望、怨气冲天,: n( Q0 ]4 {- O5 E
自己也不能退缩。自往昔的释迦佛开始,所有的修行人都是在亲友们的依依不舍、泪雨滂+ X8 _# t( T4 K1 {- X+ o7 L
沱中抛下一切的,这是一种特定的缘起规律。”
. t* q8 i9 h8 ?/ A+ u7 U0 F3 L$ OThe Gateway to Practice says: “Outwardly, you appear to abandon friends and relatives,
1 d8 P$ y2 [$ a3 Binwardly, you never give up on them. In truth, you always hold great compassion toward them,
) F. z3 y7 k/ a. _) Y  Lbut you must sever ties in body and physical environment. Were it otherwise, your practice$ C; k# f9 A: x$ `
would be bound to fail miserably. If your parents gladly support your wish of cutting off secular& n3 @0 \. Z2 z0 h
ties, that is most ideal. But even if they try to stop you with all sorts of tactics—to become
4 W/ i) d  D& Z" q& U% i% F2 l6 ~furious, to show utter disappointment, to fly off in resentment, and so on—you should not recoil.- k9 k% {! T, o! T# I
From the time since Buddha Shakyamuni, all spiritual seekers practically have to cast off all' l1 H# Y, ]6 u* x. Z( R* Q) y
concerns amidst the torrents of tears and long goodbyes of their loved ones. This has something
+ g3 M# M# Q0 h9 z- S" `special to do with the law of causality.”0 U( L/ T, B, I; y( S# m0 q: O
无著菩萨也说:“亲友等以爱心相敦促,操持今生圆满当勤苦。本欲利益反成损害行,彼
7 g4 C* Z" K$ l. g& u5 `即逐今生利之愚夫。为解脱故当看破今生,精进修习深广之妙道,为彼胜义今生皆放弃,6 H- b: h# N4 u) T: R5 g$ M
前往静处勤修极关要。富贵之时匿遁亦追逼,衰落之日投靠却逃逸。儿子尚会弒杀亲生父
* C6 W  E0 L% P& u2 Z,至爱亲眷何者可赖依?当面喜笑颜开和气状,背后种种恶语相中伤。利济反以损害相回
) h- x+ Z! {1 }6 t8 Z: A0 Q报,凡愚伴侣纵亲定相欺。盛时媚笑阿谀且谄曲,权施巧计令自财物离;颓时颦蹙争斗无2 ], y, q* s  E% m
毫利,护养亲友悉皆为鲁迷。众亲兴盛联合摧他众,各自分离内部起贪嗔。紧要关头弟兄- g  X5 o# I+ o. E7 `
相残杀,亲友能成利乐实罕稀!”
) E1 L# q" |0 [* A0 r' n. Z% EBodhisattva Thogme Zangpo says:
# ^8 y# L* Y# N* Y6 G" {Out of warm intention, your loved ones advise you to work diligently to assure a happy life.
8 a# e' h6 a: S; l3 uBut their intent of help brings harm instead, as chasing after this life is all but a fool’s endeavor." c( |1 E4 c( ~6 r5 o
To attain liberation, you must see through the vanity of the mundane world and practice- c9 w% Y9 c2 N  z: ?$ U
diligently the vast and profound Dharma.
; z) c8 O- c8 q- a, b; zFor the ultimate truth, renounce this life and go to a solitary place to practice ardently. These are) @0 i. u+ @8 p6 M4 c" ?
the crucial points.2 G2 N" f% u& ]/ q' K, p
When you are famous and wealthy, people pursue you even if you try to hide.
$ M, D7 `8 F; s% jWhile being down and out, people run away from you when you beg them for help.8 N8 {; x$ d% k9 k: z, U1 f7 q# d
A son could even slay his own father, what is there to say about any loved ones to rely on?
+ ], t* ?+ ^0 U& W! W$ iPeople in your face are all smiling and cordial, yet behind your back they slander and bite you.
. X* u* }& X* ?: N7 |; SYour benevolence and hospitality are returned with strife and hostility, deluded companions turn8 s! V5 ^$ b! J4 V- s+ A. I% y
against each other even within families.; M3 L1 L( A8 Z
When you are riding high, people creep and crawl all over you, skillfully they manage to: Y! J7 K" F$ B) r. y4 F
appropriate all your possessions./ S' Y& c+ M6 N' I6 s- y6 b, G$ W
When you hit bottom, you meet forlorn faces, bickering and fighting.! `. c/ @% }8 t2 x6 I  J8 Q
How utterly foolish it is to care for and protect so-called friends and relatives!7 R0 l$ C# ~6 Q" n4 M: w
In good times members of the clan are united to destroy outsiders, when dispersed, with avarice
' s5 N! y3 K5 M6 ]3 [and hatred they fight within.
; ~: @2 M+ j3 o: K+ k0 z2 zBlood brothers murder each other when personal interest is at stake, how rare it is for loved, d) _9 V. ?4 A5 o3 |( L9 w
ones to bring you any benefit!- Z$ ~% |( H7 Q2 U8 b8 H% H0 K1 E
前辈大德们已为我们列举了亲友的诸多过患,速速从此羁绊中逃离,已成为浊世修行人的
, T0 i7 s6 A9 S# c; ~  k当务之急。
7 v  b/ T2 G) R6 n' G3 p, v% GThe sages from the past have thus listed the many evils of friends and relatives. For a practitioner
$ k, ^2 K+ H8 p( I: Nin this degenerate time, it is absolutely urgent to run away from any entanglement with them.
3 L5 |) Q: W3 u( u壬午年三月初三  
) x% Y/ y" J- G, S( n2002年4月15日0 W4 C6 g  ^1 S
3rd of March,Year of RenWu! F3 g: J7 ~. x6 F9 j) E6 m
April 15, 20028 e* I) e+ ^$ O
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-18 12:49