金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-26 19:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  z7 ^# H# g. f+ Y& o9 r; _
离亲 | Forsaking Kinships
既想获得不退转之菩提果位,又希望能常伴亲友,很多人都打着这种两全其美的如意算盘5 U# X0 p7 @( r* C2 k
Nowadays many practitioners entertain a win-win wish of attaining perfect enlightenment and at
" q1 }5 g0 w" N6 v* L% x( J8 tthe same time enjoying the company of friends and relatives.# }, V2 y" b" W* S. \- f
然而,从古至今,坐在自己家中,尚能获得成就者,恰如凤毛麟角。我等凡夫若想达此目$ {) e% i4 e& c9 S% r' B" k
的,更是异想天开。8 E3 k3 J! R7 }( }
But from time immemorial, people who are successful in Dharma practice while maintaining a
: m" a8 u, H- n3 m7 Dfamily life are almost nonexistent. For us ordinary people, wishing to attain the same goal is
/ c$ N) d' V( B1 O7 ~2 |0 Snothing but indulging in flights of fantasy.* T2 y) @- g* e4 l, T7 T
若居于家中,则时时有各种因缘困扰。今天婶婶家出事,明天舅舅家需要帮助,后天姑姑5 B- P: l) S+ g3 h$ I1 U
又下岗……日复一日,年复一年,日子就这样悄悄地从身旁溜走。修行之事也就这样一再, y; Z# R/ x+ [0 B/ s$ ?
拖延。
# @& i: c$ f' V  O' M* h' ?Staying at home, one is likely to be enmeshed in all sorts of activities. One day, your paternal
; i, s* J- U  n/ r3 _$ {4 F3 n' p, Oaunt’s family has an accident; the next day, your maternal uncle needs some help, the day after
5 u7 d( r7 ~* S. M( X5 i  ?8 tthat, your father’s sister gets laid off…. Day after day, year after year, time slips by just like that,8 W2 T, U3 w) p$ H( p/ L
while Dharma practice gets delayed and put off indefinitely.+ j+ n- m  d- d7 g: ^# b+ c
《修行入门》中讲道:“虽然在行为上弃离亲友,心里却不能舍弃众生,而应当对他们生& \" b4 ^' A! R3 S# ^
慈悲心,但必须断绝身体、受用的牵连。否则,修法就会一败涂地。要斩断牵连,若能得- R5 `  M; D! _- U5 s! Y# b5 r
到父母的欣然应允最好不过。即便他们百般加以阻挠,大发雷霆、大失所望、怨气冲天,. l: [, k$ ~% b) Q0 B' _
自己也不能退缩。自往昔的释迦佛开始,所有的修行人都是在亲友们的依依不舍、泪雨滂& V- V) B; t+ l% _( v
沱中抛下一切的,这是一种特定的缘起规律。”! [9 ]( f' q* A/ D7 O
The Gateway to Practice says: “Outwardly, you appear to abandon friends and relatives,
0 P& `& D! V$ }9 `1 q( oinwardly, you never give up on them. In truth, you always hold great compassion toward them,
, R/ f, r+ H8 J6 M5 x, Y% p6 nbut you must sever ties in body and physical environment. Were it otherwise, your practice7 g. m6 t; k& I5 a) T0 O4 R$ _" Q, m
would be bound to fail miserably. If your parents gladly support your wish of cutting off secular
4 i/ D' b7 @6 i" r4 X4 Mties, that is most ideal. But even if they try to stop you with all sorts of tactics—to become" B# I. O( ~2 Y( O9 a2 y8 \6 W
furious, to show utter disappointment, to fly off in resentment, and so on—you should not recoil.$ }- ?/ U/ P& G: G/ W
From the time since Buddha Shakyamuni, all spiritual seekers practically have to cast off all
$ b9 d9 H5 F* H( C0 B* hconcerns amidst the torrents of tears and long goodbyes of their loved ones. This has something1 M' D& }) O( Y! @0 V
special to do with the law of causality.”
: z2 ^2 c0 t- r& ^1 F( `$ X% h0 _无著菩萨也说:“亲友等以爱心相敦促,操持今生圆满当勤苦。本欲利益反成损害行,彼0 U( _, Q* l" Q4 m" R3 H
即逐今生利之愚夫。为解脱故当看破今生,精进修习深广之妙道,为彼胜义今生皆放弃,
5 L; p4 @9 z9 c2 H7 P# y前往静处勤修极关要。富贵之时匿遁亦追逼,衰落之日投靠却逃逸。儿子尚会弒杀亲生父
* j+ ~1 ]# S8 q5 T$ M; l  \2 p0 }4 W,至爱亲眷何者可赖依?当面喜笑颜开和气状,背后种种恶语相中伤。利济反以损害相回
! Z' K- [9 Y4 B2 y2 ]2 m报,凡愚伴侣纵亲定相欺。盛时媚笑阿谀且谄曲,权施巧计令自财物离;颓时颦蹙争斗无
1 `7 E, d- [( e, G% h毫利,护养亲友悉皆为鲁迷。众亲兴盛联合摧他众,各自分离内部起贪嗔。紧要关头弟兄
3 G6 C6 D/ Q! q# v7 a相残杀,亲友能成利乐实罕稀!”4 {; ]: Z& Z8 k! w5 \, R
Bodhisattva Thogme Zangpo says:
) Q; ^8 L, l, C3 qOut of warm intention, your loved ones advise you to work diligently to assure a happy life.
; I2 l- x% ?5 S& Z6 pBut their intent of help brings harm instead, as chasing after this life is all but a fool’s endeavor.
: ]0 C$ c+ n  }. {. [To attain liberation, you must see through the vanity of the mundane world and practice, v; a' r! S, u: C- q
diligently the vast and profound Dharma.0 ]/ v- q9 J# u1 q5 l
For the ultimate truth, renounce this life and go to a solitary place to practice ardently. These are, w- ~! `0 G: w
the crucial points.1 O! Z4 l- Z0 S& I  v3 A- I3 A
When you are famous and wealthy, people pursue you even if you try to hide.% f" B) [& w$ L6 n! E
While being down and out, people run away from you when you beg them for help.: ]7 p& Z' G. B: ~
A son could even slay his own father, what is there to say about any loved ones to rely on?1 K  M' ^" c7 v# b7 O
People in your face are all smiling and cordial, yet behind your back they slander and bite you.
, q: R9 U. K2 g) wYour benevolence and hospitality are returned with strife and hostility, deluded companions turn9 i2 G2 X3 \8 A# ^& Z2 o5 k
against each other even within families.: |/ B/ g# h+ H1 o5 ~. p4 }- i
When you are riding high, people creep and crawl all over you, skillfully they manage to
# t4 K: q$ e7 ?- I. [5 P2 M% r. oappropriate all your possessions.) |" `; Q) f. z. K$ R4 d
When you hit bottom, you meet forlorn faces, bickering and fighting.& m  H' K7 {3 Q) L
How utterly foolish it is to care for and protect so-called friends and relatives!
3 `" K. v9 ], T$ o& k7 O' kIn good times members of the clan are united to destroy outsiders, when dispersed, with avarice- h/ H0 \, m0 a. T0 w
and hatred they fight within.
; o2 U  b# V4 q; U: o/ m+ kBlood brothers murder each other when personal interest is at stake, how rare it is for loved
9 N' o/ t/ Z6 ]) ]4 |' uones to bring you any benefit!' S/ P5 V- y9 I  x
前辈大德们已为我们列举了亲友的诸多过患,速速从此羁绊中逃离,已成为浊世修行人的4 g. y# h3 T4 T% j9 X
当务之急。1 I2 y5 E1 a9 Z) a* N( ^  k
The sages from the past have thus listed the many evils of friends and relatives. For a practitioner% b$ _0 O; f: r& Y! ~) V0 ~5 }, j
in this degenerate time, it is absolutely urgent to run away from any entanglement with them.
: Y6 i. j/ A2 z& C壬午年三月初三  ' B- b5 r0 @2 U$ b: E, r
2002年4月15日2 u5 A( u+ n, q' n; s
3rd of March,Year of RenWu& z6 S3 B* P- \! R
April 15, 2002! l2 Y$ L4 A9 R1 i
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-4 16:36