金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-26 19:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

" D3 O, ?3 ^0 e
离亲 | Forsaking Kinships
既想获得不退转之菩提果位,又希望能常伴亲友,很多人都打着这种两全其美的如意算盘
* x: F% c1 f; U( m% g* A: D1 r7 ENowadays many practitioners entertain a win-win wish of attaining perfect enlightenment and at
- u3 h: {5 b( D! }' m5 }, Hthe same time enjoying the company of friends and relatives./ u& F. D7 m8 X
然而,从古至今,坐在自己家中,尚能获得成就者,恰如凤毛麟角。我等凡夫若想达此目4 n% a5 o5 Z3 J: A4 m) e/ t2 c7 |7 s
的,更是异想天开。$ {  k1 H% E' `- u4 f
But from time immemorial, people who are successful in Dharma practice while maintaining a# A1 n: W* M# u6 i* v: w; X& V( Y. d* A
family life are almost nonexistent. For us ordinary people, wishing to attain the same goal is
: K/ Y) k: q3 E- y6 onothing but indulging in flights of fantasy.4 z. o/ Z* R5 P) u! p5 N( X
若居于家中,则时时有各种因缘困扰。今天婶婶家出事,明天舅舅家需要帮助,后天姑姑$ R4 @3 o3 N- M( D5 s6 d9 E0 @+ V4 t
又下岗……日复一日,年复一年,日子就这样悄悄地从身旁溜走。修行之事也就这样一再0 L4 ~5 b/ p, u& L7 N5 P# ]
拖延。
( |; o7 N- [/ d& |- e% {) ~Staying at home, one is likely to be enmeshed in all sorts of activities. One day, your paternal( z( V, Z/ o! s# O1 C1 @/ ?
aunt’s family has an accident; the next day, your maternal uncle needs some help, the day after
& }$ L- \0 Y4 L* T4 lthat, your father’s sister gets laid off…. Day after day, year after year, time slips by just like that,
0 L( P  N8 _# ^2 fwhile Dharma practice gets delayed and put off indefinitely.
) I# ?0 N" _' q3 w6 O0 K, h《修行入门》中讲道:“虽然在行为上弃离亲友,心里却不能舍弃众生,而应当对他们生/ Z* N% q+ t5 N) u+ X
慈悲心,但必须断绝身体、受用的牵连。否则,修法就会一败涂地。要斩断牵连,若能得
- c3 }2 B# q4 T1 B& \到父母的欣然应允最好不过。即便他们百般加以阻挠,大发雷霆、大失所望、怨气冲天,% h7 S/ {; u  M8 r5 S" c9 ^
自己也不能退缩。自往昔的释迦佛开始,所有的修行人都是在亲友们的依依不舍、泪雨滂
/ J8 A& W0 s  l1 [# x' z  C沱中抛下一切的,这是一种特定的缘起规律。”; P1 i0 v( s! Y! q1 t5 T
The Gateway to Practice says: “Outwardly, you appear to abandon friends and relatives,
$ l2 {! y6 b# [* ~inwardly, you never give up on them. In truth, you always hold great compassion toward them,0 ^1 w; }" U) f* V8 c
but you must sever ties in body and physical environment. Were it otherwise, your practice, ]! S( p5 H1 c% a! H; ~
would be bound to fail miserably. If your parents gladly support your wish of cutting off secular
# ^" X8 V. p8 }  m/ Bties, that is most ideal. But even if they try to stop you with all sorts of tactics—to become4 B' h$ k: \& B/ N) X
furious, to show utter disappointment, to fly off in resentment, and so on—you should not recoil.6 z/ L; G1 C2 I+ c) O2 A8 |) l) ^$ @
From the time since Buddha Shakyamuni, all spiritual seekers practically have to cast off all  T3 Y  e4 V4 B: o
concerns amidst the torrents of tears and long goodbyes of their loved ones. This has something( i5 v, ^0 `$ P# d9 j  c: J6 m
special to do with the law of causality.”
. Z' `; e2 h: P: P1 t) A! l& V5 I3 j无著菩萨也说:“亲友等以爱心相敦促,操持今生圆满当勤苦。本欲利益反成损害行,彼% I: `; v9 A2 U; O& v7 C# x
即逐今生利之愚夫。为解脱故当看破今生,精进修习深广之妙道,为彼胜义今生皆放弃,
( J, S0 a) x% H& x前往静处勤修极关要。富贵之时匿遁亦追逼,衰落之日投靠却逃逸。儿子尚会弒杀亲生父8 f0 _+ D3 c8 Y0 I$ I* h# ?% x
,至爱亲眷何者可赖依?当面喜笑颜开和气状,背后种种恶语相中伤。利济反以损害相回/ a# l3 ^( M" k7 X
报,凡愚伴侣纵亲定相欺。盛时媚笑阿谀且谄曲,权施巧计令自财物离;颓时颦蹙争斗无
7 Z% a7 R( y1 l' ^毫利,护养亲友悉皆为鲁迷。众亲兴盛联合摧他众,各自分离内部起贪嗔。紧要关头弟兄
* E2 w/ {9 @' D8 N3 [相残杀,亲友能成利乐实罕稀!”- f5 c. K/ M7 D' ]
Bodhisattva Thogme Zangpo says:
* t; d" K& f7 m6 u! |, b# ]Out of warm intention, your loved ones advise you to work diligently to assure a happy life.  M0 B1 o1 A- y3 |; N# q3 N
But their intent of help brings harm instead, as chasing after this life is all but a fool’s endeavor./ o& C* @0 h& Z) J8 `" i# K
To attain liberation, you must see through the vanity of the mundane world and practice. b1 N5 D( n8 b: J( B3 }% N
diligently the vast and profound Dharma.4 C1 ]. i9 k4 K- N
For the ultimate truth, renounce this life and go to a solitary place to practice ardently. These are- x& b5 R/ U! y3 @7 o7 X& J
the crucial points.
5 `% T+ I" Y: v# ]/ H- Q. G4 PWhen you are famous and wealthy, people pursue you even if you try to hide.
: d) x2 ?5 O1 \; q5 q8 O) W! `While being down and out, people run away from you when you beg them for help.2 l4 g* C, a. S
A son could even slay his own father, what is there to say about any loved ones to rely on?1 \" b. U3 j0 B  W* J$ ~4 C$ o
People in your face are all smiling and cordial, yet behind your back they slander and bite you.
5 V; W& a! b- W- Y' F0 M0 lYour benevolence and hospitality are returned with strife and hostility, deluded companions turn( {0 r+ f# S! }
against each other even within families.
2 P7 r; V+ Q' J! ?* m% E$ _When you are riding high, people creep and crawl all over you, skillfully they manage to9 x5 `3 E( H& H, X
appropriate all your possessions.+ e0 s1 S3 n6 g8 T) S
When you hit bottom, you meet forlorn faces, bickering and fighting.
9 O' q' s; B* [  L3 h; r5 F0 Z8 M4 VHow utterly foolish it is to care for and protect so-called friends and relatives!: t% Q" t( `! C, ]1 ]) H, C
In good times members of the clan are united to destroy outsiders, when dispersed, with avarice2 a, c+ q" z; k) r% }
and hatred they fight within.
6 H1 e0 C% `8 H4 GBlood brothers murder each other when personal interest is at stake, how rare it is for loved
% i: Y$ @* F+ }/ e+ sones to bring you any benefit!
. p4 K; ?9 J# N! f  x% _6 E前辈大德们已为我们列举了亲友的诸多过患,速速从此羁绊中逃离,已成为浊世修行人的5 e; y8 `' s# r
当务之急。
5 M) h- u. b  F! E1 Y; }: bThe sages from the past have thus listed the many evils of friends and relatives. For a practitioner
; I9 p+ r: G7 k8 D, H# X/ gin this degenerate time, it is absolutely urgent to run away from any entanglement with them.
# g1 i* |; C8 w壬午年三月初三  
2 i" t  y3 R9 D, N2002年4月15日
2 i2 R4 V2 D% b& Q4 f& k8 V3rd of March,Year of RenWu
& i1 \" m) X( @; z1 UApril 15, 20021 P# ~3 e; X& @, g
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-18 11:02