388 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-26 19:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
假相 | Illusory Appearances
世间的所谓圆满之事,虽然表面看起来美满无缺,但详细观察却常常是痛苦的因。
) _. V9 e! r. r7 c) H4 ^7 {' }- vMany so-called perfect things in the world may seem entirely satisfactory on the surface. But
9 ]9 F2 h. M/ S2 R9 m: y. Nupon careful investigation, they usually turn out to be the causes of suffering.% d9 h( W, {! t8 ?
龙猛菩萨曾说:“一切欲妙生祸殃,难信如同木鳖果。”也就是说世间的事情,表面看起
9 q! U5 P' y: l* b3 w3 D来像木鳖果一样色彩鲜艳欲滴,令人联想到其果肉也一定如同甘饴。吃后方知是毒药,但2 l  f5 x4 r, N, x* T& C
已悔之晚矣。; ?! ~9 o) c/ L+ F
Nagarjuna says: “The Buddha teaches that all the satisfactory matters in this world are just as
2 g/ E& C8 \3 B5 n! z! `) Z9 Yuntrustworthy as the poisonous fruit mubeigou.” In other words, many affairs in the world+ |7 ~% m# m- Q' \; e) I8 P
appear as colorful and enticing as the mubeigou fruit; people conclude that their pulp must4 Q6 y6 U) }+ n* z8 g( W
likewise be delicious. It is only after eating that they realize the fruit’s poisonous nature. But alas3 V. ^- v* d/ C9 l: O2 E, h& p
the regret comes too late.  b- u$ o  w0 G: K
世间的事情常常是这样,最鲜艳的蛇往往是毒蛇,最绚丽的蘑菇常常是毒蕈,最美丽的女
* C4 W8 R0 T: N& ]+ J人大多是祸水。倾国倾城的海伦导致了特罗伊战争;沉鱼落雁的陈圆圆,令吴三桂冲冠一7 T$ z3 U: V* a& b
怒为红颜。因为美丽的女人,而引发绵延不断的争斗,导致无数人深受其害。可见,一切
, U: f1 h! a7 H/ y8 S, Y' C- X" s表面美好的东西,都不要为之迷惑,要透过现象看其本质。- L+ s) e- [8 W# t1 U1 Y: H. g
It’s the same with things in the world. The snake with the brightest skin is usually poisonous. The
( i: _, Z% p5 U" h& G4 s* v5 Imost gorgeous mushroom tends to be deadly. The fairest woman frequently is a “fountain of' V% N4 ?* J) B0 c
disasters.” Helen’s ravishing beauty ignited the Trojan War, and the unparalleled demeanor of
0 Q3 p; U8 _( o& gChen Yuanyuan caused General Wu Sangui to fly into a rage for war. For the sake of exquisite
4 P; ~* V. m; Wbeauties, battles were fought and dragged on, causing tremendous misery to all affected.1 |/ s2 b3 @  e# d( a
Therefore, we should not be fooled by anything of pleasing appearance alone, be sure to
. X* }( z* ]+ r$ w4 E! g" Openetrate the superficial and find the truth inside.; O. ?! v. ^: I7 A
藏地大德根登群佩也说:“若详细观察,世上的一切所为都是痛苦的事,能息灭其因的唯4 O9 j6 G, v! X; \' Z
有佛法。深深地思维,人人都能感受其中的滋味。”因此,了知佛法是对治痛苦的方法十
+ U7 _( `; w( N: ~" I0 j分重要。
/ D: P( P/ v; N6 LThe great Tibetan sage Gedun Chophel says: “By careful investigation, it is obvious that all
6 y) \+ D6 R1 Lworldly undertakings incur nothing but suffering. Only with the Dharma can their root causes be$ z! J4 ]. k$ k$ P- I' i" D
eliminated. By reflecting deeply, everyone will come to appreciate this truth.” Hence, it is
* N  B8 `) T0 Q" H8 iessential that we learn how to apply the Buddhadharma to deal with suffering.
8 e% C5 I" z  [. x) e2 x9 Z% }壬午年三月初四  : a9 T/ |8 P  v  c' [
2002年4月16日$ b; `7 e9 B+ P: U" w7 F- k- I
4th of March, Year of RenWu
2 z, p" Z* w% Y0 Q: D' i; aApril 16, 20023 s0 i6 v/ ~6 V
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-18 09:05