388 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-26 19:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
假相 | Illusory Appearances
世间的所谓圆满之事,虽然表面看起来美满无缺,但详细观察却常常是痛苦的因。' B4 R) x' h! `( k
Many so-called perfect things in the world may seem entirely satisfactory on the surface. But
7 v6 f- A  ^- s8 P9 f- [0 Zupon careful investigation, they usually turn out to be the causes of suffering.
: y  M6 d1 o5 Z  |5 R: B龙猛菩萨曾说:“一切欲妙生祸殃,难信如同木鳖果。”也就是说世间的事情,表面看起) |0 \9 i1 i6 ?& M
来像木鳖果一样色彩鲜艳欲滴,令人联想到其果肉也一定如同甘饴。吃后方知是毒药,但% F% X( O2 o2 T* E5 q( n/ i7 e2 h0 ~
已悔之晚矣。
  z: K5 ]* F  e6 INagarjuna says: “The Buddha teaches that all the satisfactory matters in this world are just as. A- M# f. A' h; r. k6 s8 {7 \7 E
untrustworthy as the poisonous fruit mubeigou.” In other words, many affairs in the world
- {. W5 r. Y6 r+ p% J, R$ nappear as colorful and enticing as the mubeigou fruit; people conclude that their pulp must
( [& s) C3 L/ F, Nlikewise be delicious. It is only after eating that they realize the fruit’s poisonous nature. But alas
+ V* L9 @1 d. Z0 t0 i1 O9 o; Sthe regret comes too late.
; G' \, }" I! \4 n# I8 t$ s. t世间的事情常常是这样,最鲜艳的蛇往往是毒蛇,最绚丽的蘑菇常常是毒蕈,最美丽的女3 f& ]2 q8 }1 C/ R% `1 X
人大多是祸水。倾国倾城的海伦导致了特罗伊战争;沉鱼落雁的陈圆圆,令吴三桂冲冠一. \. n4 F" n- b$ X' I( W
怒为红颜。因为美丽的女人,而引发绵延不断的争斗,导致无数人深受其害。可见,一切* U: y1 N5 P/ r$ i
表面美好的东西,都不要为之迷惑,要透过现象看其本质。
' E  v9 p" g; L! HIt’s the same with things in the world. The snake with the brightest skin is usually poisonous. The
% T3 U; e, ]3 j: vmost gorgeous mushroom tends to be deadly. The fairest woman frequently is a “fountain of% G3 ^' u: r! T! t" j/ {
disasters.” Helen’s ravishing beauty ignited the Trojan War, and the unparalleled demeanor of( r% w$ w* [1 P1 {0 U' Y" w
Chen Yuanyuan caused General Wu Sangui to fly into a rage for war. For the sake of exquisite; G5 f  c& S5 e7 }9 q; U
beauties, battles were fought and dragged on, causing tremendous misery to all affected.
; y' P" r' @' N% U4 w; D0 |Therefore, we should not be fooled by anything of pleasing appearance alone, be sure to
* K3 ]( F0 o) B: t9 G8 k8 Dpenetrate the superficial and find the truth inside.0 v0 ^" M' q( t( h) r
藏地大德根登群佩也说:“若详细观察,世上的一切所为都是痛苦的事,能息灭其因的唯) ]; _- j4 z& c
有佛法。深深地思维,人人都能感受其中的滋味。”因此,了知佛法是对治痛苦的方法十) Y3 V1 l" C0 N) M, Z1 t, F
分重要。
0 F; Q) R; |( T0 ~9 }- Z$ ZThe great Tibetan sage Gedun Chophel says: “By careful investigation, it is obvious that all& }: C& _0 _; ~6 C: x; c
worldly undertakings incur nothing but suffering. Only with the Dharma can their root causes be
3 ?# X2 F; E4 \  Aeliminated. By reflecting deeply, everyone will come to appreciate this truth.” Hence, it is7 [/ D3 B- \! q# t; F+ x/ m3 l, R
essential that we learn how to apply the Buddhadharma to deal with suffering.
7 \# {- A$ h. ?( a1 {; ^; R5 z壬午年三月初四  " Z5 P0 h) `2 {7 [' a
2002年4月16日! a. F  }$ c) m( c" t
4th of March, Year of RenWu
2 w) i8 l  Z4 `8 V; ZApril 16, 2002" g4 n7 d" @. V$ h3 S
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-4 14:44