388 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-10-26 19:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
假相 | Illusory Appearances
世间的所谓圆满之事,虽然表面看起来美满无缺,但详细观察却常常是痛苦的因。
2 t3 R) X4 }/ q0 uMany so-called perfect things in the world may seem entirely satisfactory on the surface. But
; ~1 q1 e1 ], W5 Eupon careful investigation, they usually turn out to be the causes of suffering.4 b$ A- `& b9 f
龙猛菩萨曾说:“一切欲妙生祸殃,难信如同木鳖果。”也就是说世间的事情,表面看起
  Z, @0 D3 d  c2 V) J来像木鳖果一样色彩鲜艳欲滴,令人联想到其果肉也一定如同甘饴。吃后方知是毒药,但) a/ h! J- D2 M1 t
已悔之晚矣。) l" e! o$ @  ?1 F& k. T
Nagarjuna says: “The Buddha teaches that all the satisfactory matters in this world are just as
4 B2 T! l5 P% }6 A4 Huntrustworthy as the poisonous fruit mubeigou.” In other words, many affairs in the world
$ A3 M; \* y7 b; O9 Bappear as colorful and enticing as the mubeigou fruit; people conclude that their pulp must
! h* x& Z3 G3 U; `2 K+ X1 Olikewise be delicious. It is only after eating that they realize the fruit’s poisonous nature. But alas
9 m$ T# q6 q4 _& G4 ]  N0 t- U: y1 qthe regret comes too late.  X: C6 w8 l- t( i. l
世间的事情常常是这样,最鲜艳的蛇往往是毒蛇,最绚丽的蘑菇常常是毒蕈,最美丽的女
4 ]& T. P% M6 C& {: Z人大多是祸水。倾国倾城的海伦导致了特罗伊战争;沉鱼落雁的陈圆圆,令吴三桂冲冠一
+ M+ w: t1 W7 y" g4 W$ _& x  J怒为红颜。因为美丽的女人,而引发绵延不断的争斗,导致无数人深受其害。可见,一切! U+ @* o# \4 e( e% j1 {
表面美好的东西,都不要为之迷惑,要透过现象看其本质。; x: S0 C. c7 k( k
It’s the same with things in the world. The snake with the brightest skin is usually poisonous. The
/ M2 B6 C1 `0 z7 V: Vmost gorgeous mushroom tends to be deadly. The fairest woman frequently is a “fountain of1 g3 W& {; e, g7 M! q3 f
disasters.” Helen’s ravishing beauty ignited the Trojan War, and the unparalleled demeanor of
5 y% L: v- X5 ?/ R! OChen Yuanyuan caused General Wu Sangui to fly into a rage for war. For the sake of exquisite* \# k8 B. T( L
beauties, battles were fought and dragged on, causing tremendous misery to all affected.5 C6 H$ y  ]3 D5 o
Therefore, we should not be fooled by anything of pleasing appearance alone, be sure to
% J, c0 @9 L3 q# H5 S4 Ipenetrate the superficial and find the truth inside.
: N0 Y7 |0 O- Y: F& ?; l' G藏地大德根登群佩也说:“若详细观察,世上的一切所为都是痛苦的事,能息灭其因的唯
$ {3 t+ o, |" C1 Z$ C有佛法。深深地思维,人人都能感受其中的滋味。”因此,了知佛法是对治痛苦的方法十
7 E5 l' ]6 s- V. s4 X分重要。/ p$ L# R" p2 N
The great Tibetan sage Gedun Chophel says: “By careful investigation, it is obvious that all( Z. J7 c# |) H" z4 T& J4 K: G4 I8 P
worldly undertakings incur nothing but suffering. Only with the Dharma can their root causes be8 h& B4 L9 e9 e
eliminated. By reflecting deeply, everyone will come to appreciate this truth.” Hence, it is7 i: o7 \% z( H
essential that we learn how to apply the Buddhadharma to deal with suffering.. E7 e! o: h" B* @9 X7 K2 q
壬午年三月初四  + K. v' [  D. S& u( x  H
2002年4月16日
6 i) G2 [& W4 L2 g6 g4th of March, Year of RenWu( g" G, S2 s. P! ~* Z
April 16, 2002
/ u# N9 f  p8 j0 F# H
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-18 10:13