0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-11-30 22:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
/ C* |9 e2 d! F3 A! ^
莲池 | Lotus Pond
闽南佛学院大殿前有一泓宽阔的莲池,晚春临近,池中的荷花也相继开放。一场春雨过后7 b. z. t( R$ S# f# p
,霁日从云层里露出笑颜,照着花瓣和叶子上凝聚着的晶莹雨滴,使之散发出五彩的光芒
# E* e$ I9 F9 d* p1 u2 R, a8 M,将白色的花儿映得分外妖娆。翠绿的荷叶,如凝脂般地透出雍容华贵的气质,将莲池装9 j/ |4 p8 D9 l; a# `+ [  M/ |
点得生机盎然。蜻蜓、点水鸟穿梭其间,肆无忌惮地享受着花叶的芬芳;放生的鱼儿遨游
7 W& K9 D+ {- B! l/ |浅底,向莲茎诉说着自由的舒畅;岸边的树木新绿荡漾,为归燕谱写出春的乐章;往来的/ t7 Q3 Q4 I" C( m0 [( d3 W
僧众步履悠闲,是否已体会到“春在枝头已十分”的境界?$ G0 k. _, n! Z% z+ v4 T7 e
Right in front of the main hall of the Minnan Buddhist Academy, there is a large lotus pond; late
0 d! W& k8 a& Q( P$ G2 qin the spring, lotus flowers start to blossom one after the other. When the sun comes out smiling, ~0 m3 g! Y- i2 m% F( h. I
from behind the clouds after a shower; the crystalline water droplets on leaves and blossoms
% N; J$ L" n: @  V4 B$ d' m3 p$ {* Hsparkle brilliantly. White flowers, reflecting a riot of colors, become notably charming to the eye.
6 I! H' S, K3 Q4 Q- bVerdant lotus leaves, ever elegant and poised, give the pond exuberant vigor; dragonflies and; l: H9 P- g4 J# J% O% N* j
birds glide smoothly over the pond, taking in the flowers’ fragrance to their hearts’ delight. Fish) A  Y# R7 p9 X! _, m8 @8 o2 X% y5 \
whose lives have been saved are now swimming at will in the pond, chitchatting to the flowers of
2 J1 Q% R: C; z: U! U( q8 u8 i: Zthe marvel of freedom. The trees around the bank are bedecked with green baby buds, as if+ v+ |2 j7 I1 _) e/ x- p, U
composing a spring symphony to welcome the returning swallows. Monks promenade leisurely4 c! ?" u7 e" [5 k# }
and meditatively; have they felt in the air that “spring is making a full display of itself over the$ Q1 u# O9 L, A
treetops”?* r; o4 k8 J3 O- w0 R! j
这令人陶醉的春色莫非是佛菩萨的化现?身临其间,不仅身心通泰,更令我体会到“青青
% y0 f' Y/ p' K0 v/ q9 c翠竹,无非般若;郁郁黄花,尽是法身”的深刻涵义。% i7 X( \" b$ N: i3 N: F
This spring scenery is utterly enchanting; could it be anything but the display of the Buddhas and6 I' G& \& ?# a* c+ k: N6 g7 p+ U
Bodhisattvas? As I immerse myself fully in it, not only do I feel refreshed mentally and physically,* g8 x- a+ H; F" f- b6 \% F% H
but also am inspired to realize the profundity of this Zen poem:
3 R: }" I- H7 o( N  \Bamboos, all green and vibrant, are nothing but the display of wisdom2 R, _% Y* I; [0 g) V- C& |. T
Flowers, all yellow and lush, are entirely the expression of Dharmakaya.2 u$ p7 s/ g: x$ Y( K- l5 m) ]
修建莲池的法师,可谓具有真知灼见,在修建莲池之初,即在四周建造了围墙,使这里远
1 P2 @1 L, _/ N  s; S2 U' }: L/ n离了世间的喧嚣,为修行人提供了一个寂静的场所。难怪连一墙之隔的厦门大学的学子,
. G: K! h' \0 h  w也喜欢到此温习功课,享受这佛门独具的幽静。, n- `: Y3 ^8 K9 }' ~
The layout of this pond was well conceived by the monks who built it. Having a wall built around
% U/ n8 |2 U& J2 j$ rit, the pond is isolated from the noise and busyness of the city and provides a quiet retreat for* o, l# [! }6 v( G
practitioners. No wonder even students from next-door neighbor Xiamen University also like to, g0 v" R. D% H# B" d! [
visit here, to enjoy the unique seclusion of the monastery while doing their homework.
) o8 [" k& {1 q1 ?$ t想起曾见过的一副对联:“风声、水声、虫声、鸟声、梵呗声,总合三百六十五天击钟声
( g) h% m; }9 M+ w7 L& A1 J6 ?, s1 |,无声不寂;月色、山色、草色、树色、云霞色,更兼四万八千丈峰峦色,有色皆空。”
( A. t- T7 ]- K2 l0 l7 ^, GAn antithetical couplet comes to my mind:7 M$ P( E# u9 S
The sounds of wind, water, insects, birds, and chanting, all together with those of gongs of 3654 ~) e0 L- m, H5 x) x2 M
days—there is no sound that is not silence.
: }* _$ D7 ]! X- }- A  I4 g, dThe forms of moon, mountain, grass, tree, and sunset, as well as those of 48,000 mountains—all; e8 Z( Q5 z! [
forms are nothing but emptiness.
1 [2 V1 z  m9 f  S+ u若能将之题于大殿,也许也能给人以一些启迪吧。
. _$ l! I/ ^! u5 eThis couplet, if posted inside the main hall, may invoke some inspiration in people who read it.4 a/ \& Y4 ~# [0 x  W3 E/ T$ u
在如此的环境里修行,真是令人惬意的事。我多么希望喇荣圣地也能有这样的一汪莲池啊+ ?( P" O9 y: W  _  v7 Y- B- r; G) q
0 h2 d" W5 I, B' _" i
To do one’s spiritual practice in such a setting is quite a blessing. How I wish we could have a2 o% r4 I* @1 Y$ f& X/ ~1 w
lotus pond just like this at Larung Gar!$ A/ b" Y* G5 X& q3 g3 f) V, H5 L
壬午年三月初七  
8 l# Q$ ^6 ^4 t& }' n9 O9 b2002年4月19日  
5 g( Q5 f  c" S. ]1 S7 j书于莲池畔5 C0 L  z4 c! u3 \
7th of March, Year of RenWu8 k4 c6 ]6 ^0 K! h" U
April 19, 2002- N) u. ~7 h6 e5 Z- L
By the Lotus Pond& B) ^. Q8 @: F# \  [" r
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-4 17:07