注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-12-7 22:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
) ~& Y* r' a- t1 c7 [9 ?
忠告 | Sincere Counsel
如果有些修行人,在寂静山林中修行,我们应尽量提供方便、帮助和安慰,使之千万不要3 K; ^: z! V! @6 o; x8 |. D
离开。这样不仅功德很大,而且很有必要。供养修胜义善法之人的功德,一般的凡夫难以
7 m7 g! @! y+ F' ]  }' [& e4 l- o衡量。但若制造违缘,后果也不堪设想。
7 d# X+ Z. q8 R' v6 h" LIf we happen to know someone is doing spiritual practices in deep mountain woods, we should: X4 S6 B8 L, F! H, r, R
try our best to offer provisions, help, and encouragement, such that the practitioner doesn’t ever4 r3 [  s( B9 g" `! X
think to cut short the retreat. This kind of support is not only in great need but also most
6 Z4 k" q6 Y/ H9 }  O1 }3 Rmeritorious. The virtue of offering to practitioners is unfathomable to ordinary minds. On the9 E8 S" E" N3 b6 u
other hand, the consequences of creating obstacles to them are equally unimaginable.
* L) ~' D( M: C/ ?& s很久以前,在一座山里住着一只山兔和一位修行人。一次,很久没下雨了,修行人为之所  i! k# o* E% j! A% q# m  @
困,不得不准备离开,到城市去。山兔得知后,再三劝阻,却不能打动他。最后不得不跳( Z. ]3 c" f" S5 i2 i. }/ E
入火坑,为其讲诉静处的功德、城市的过患。终令修行人为之感动而留了下来,并最终获
! K5 O  L9 U+ U; Q得成就。" \$ q: D& L6 a0 V
Once there were a mountain hare and a practitioner in the high mountains. At one time a
# n/ x4 J+ g" w- Cdrought befell the area for a long period; parched, the practitioner was forced to prepare to+ J6 z5 R, a* o- ^
leave his retreat and head for the village. Learning this, the mountain hare tried very hard to stop
+ o% |: Z$ p1 rthe practitioner, but to no avail whatsoever. In the end, the hare resorted to jumping into a
6 k$ e) @: }6 p- kflaming pit, declaring to him the advantages of a place of solitude versus the drawbacks of the0 H6 v9 e+ l; L3 t
village. The practitioner was so moved by the hare that he decided to stay put. Eventually, he
& A- `) m1 }! P: I0 A, i9 |1 cattained accomplishment.' A4 I7 s- Z/ S8 U$ I
世间的人们却往往不如一只山兔,真是令人惭愧。所以,即使我们不能为那些修行人提供
  B& h  q( h; m顺缘,但也千万不要制造障碍。
# \6 X' q5 j0 c, _5 B5 w$ I. J+ E  ECompared with this mountain hare, ordinary people are usually nowhere close. Isn’t it
9 ~  I3 [. b! u2 g- m) {/ qembarrassing! Even if we are unable to offer the necessary provisions for practitioners, we
6 V2 p* E8 |$ N$ n# U) D7 Pshould, by all means, not create any obstacles.
6 w+ |, L# h) @/ X作为修行人也应明白,只要真心修行,再大的困难也能克服。博朵瓦曾说:
2 z! f9 c6 X# D! jAs for practitioners, it should be understood that by dint of concerted effort, difficulties could be7 V4 M7 W9 k% f) e
overcome, no matter how great they may prove to be. Geshe Potowa has taught:
9 r4 P8 W: }8 ?- u5 t0 w“即使纷纷扬扬下了九天九夜的大雪,云雀也能寻觅到栖身之地。同样,即使整个国土动
) [( k$ y) X+ J: J1 |; Y4 Q+ B荡不安,正法衰落隐没,如果孜孜不倦地策励修习,也必能找到隐藏容身并促进修行之胜
8 d. q2 }7 {/ {! d; N  i  c地。”
+ R* p7 W1 Y7 r% J1 l' d1 `7 JAfter a nine-day snow blizzard, the skylarks can still find a place to hide for safety. Likewise, even9 e: P; {5 o9 `) D
when the whole country is in turmoil and the Dharma is degenerating, by tenacious study and
' n/ A: P/ M" y8 C3 `( m, g( Astriving, one is bound to find a niche conducive to spiritual practice.
% t. J, e& M0 m5 N违缘往往是成就的先兆,不要埋怨外境,应向内观。* V- N4 K: Z9 W( }& M
Obstacles usually are the presages of accomplishment. Do not blame outward circumstances;
* D: n2 M: Z3 G. W  q7 U6 v8 xreflect inward instead.4 F0 h% m" }7 E
壬午年三月初五  ; b: |( v' j/ S, i! a# L) S
2002年4月17日7 i( r  B& v) z! p3 M. Z
5th of March, Year of RenWu
  ~+ d3 a/ I# G" l9 eApril 17, 2002& ?! G& L8 ^6 J9 `2 Z
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-4 11:33