金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-3-11
发表于 2016-12-7 22:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

6 `( G+ K+ v1 ]0 y( n' s9 E
忠告 | Sincere Counsel
如果有些修行人,在寂静山林中修行,我们应尽量提供方便、帮助和安慰,使之千万不要
4 t& Y1 Y$ E7 J, A5 ^5 Z5 v离开。这样不仅功德很大,而且很有必要。供养修胜义善法之人的功德,一般的凡夫难以. V9 R1 ^) ~( }9 O
衡量。但若制造违缘,后果也不堪设想。2 B; d" I4 l: N
If we happen to know someone is doing spiritual practices in deep mountain woods, we should
3 ^. t7 Y' P* k  ctry our best to offer provisions, help, and encouragement, such that the practitioner doesn’t ever
4 e% p, p8 z% V) R, S1 dthink to cut short the retreat. This kind of support is not only in great need but also most$ v8 `0 w8 r2 {' R6 S
meritorious. The virtue of offering to practitioners is unfathomable to ordinary minds. On the- y; V# l$ e1 g' J8 c
other hand, the consequences of creating obstacles to them are equally unimaginable.% a" P, }; @0 ^
很久以前,在一座山里住着一只山兔和一位修行人。一次,很久没下雨了,修行人为之所
- T  q% u: U' R困,不得不准备离开,到城市去。山兔得知后,再三劝阻,却不能打动他。最后不得不跳% q& s( `: t* F0 n+ H9 X; P
入火坑,为其讲诉静处的功德、城市的过患。终令修行人为之感动而留了下来,并最终获" E: v5 p4 `4 L3 ~; Z0 |
得成就。6 o  V1 e! d3 K' G# j7 X
Once there were a mountain hare and a practitioner in the high mountains. At one time a0 j9 T( ]2 e' j) E# w
drought befell the area for a long period; parched, the practitioner was forced to prepare to+ k. m3 ~4 R4 b/ F& m4 _/ i
leave his retreat and head for the village. Learning this, the mountain hare tried very hard to stop
! \' U. s' ~) d7 b, ~. z4 Hthe practitioner, but to no avail whatsoever. In the end, the hare resorted to jumping into a
& h1 M: Q! ]% ^  ~1 Cflaming pit, declaring to him the advantages of a place of solitude versus the drawbacks of the! M* T$ X, J/ L( {& O5 J0 y* {2 V
village. The practitioner was so moved by the hare that he decided to stay put. Eventually, he
  \4 h: W+ P: y) I* {attained accomplishment.
+ _) Z' g" a# F5 K0 |世间的人们却往往不如一只山兔,真是令人惭愧。所以,即使我们不能为那些修行人提供
0 `  G4 i& l" ^+ Q顺缘,但也千万不要制造障碍。
! J$ C0 B: k% c( L6 _Compared with this mountain hare, ordinary people are usually nowhere close. Isn’t it
- Z. e; e! ^, u: r  Eembarrassing! Even if we are unable to offer the necessary provisions for practitioners, we1 g4 K' x9 @, I7 I
should, by all means, not create any obstacles.
. ?& D' |4 J* O% y作为修行人也应明白,只要真心修行,再大的困难也能克服。博朵瓦曾说:
2 S, T  U' o. O/ A  |5 f1 cAs for practitioners, it should be understood that by dint of concerted effort, difficulties could be
- D1 [1 A6 s6 r  A/ Oovercome, no matter how great they may prove to be. Geshe Potowa has taught:
) E2 T: X) F& R* E# R! B4 V  j“即使纷纷扬扬下了九天九夜的大雪,云雀也能寻觅到栖身之地。同样,即使整个国土动$ J) ^8 H4 _% w" j
荡不安,正法衰落隐没,如果孜孜不倦地策励修习,也必能找到隐藏容身并促进修行之胜$ M; m, k6 Y3 D" Q- ^
地。”
% I0 t7 _/ [( b7 D* k% jAfter a nine-day snow blizzard, the skylarks can still find a place to hide for safety. Likewise, even6 Q( c+ W6 q, Q2 D# u, m: ]
when the whole country is in turmoil and the Dharma is degenerating, by tenacious study and
" T" P* i# ]% M, b1 c$ kstriving, one is bound to find a niche conducive to spiritual practice.
" e5 h- ~8 K8 s违缘往往是成就的先兆,不要埋怨外境,应向内观。$ X. e; W" r5 [
Obstacles usually are the presages of accomplishment. Do not blame outward circumstances;
. b3 z8 n) n( D* b0 z4 t) o6 Hreflect inward instead.0 G3 z" W  |1 y1 v2 C
壬午年三月初五  . v8 N: ]5 a" Y) P* e
2002年4月17日
" R0 ~: z% E+ J' e5th of March, Year of RenWu
( C5 i1 E# @" u4 I1 AApril 17, 2002+ n) [7 g! c' F( Y3 c
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-5-18 03:58